I'll capture your heart!

He's The One That I Really Love

Morning/School Day
 I wake up abit early today to get myself ready because Junho told me that he'll pick me up and go to school together! My phone ring~~and it's Junho oppa! I look outside the window of my house and saw Junho is leaning beside his car and calling for me. I grab my bag, open the door and run to his car quickly.
Me: Oppa~~
Junho: AwW~~Good morning my baby! (He hug me)
Me: Good morning oppa! (I said while blushing and i hug him back)
He open the car door for me, being a gentle man!
"This is also one of the reason why i love him so much! I thought" and we drive off to school.
**At school**
He's still holding my hand tight and walk to the table which 2pm members already sit there! While we were walking, many students was talking about us like:
__: She's Junho oppa new girlfriend?
__: She's cute but Why Junho oppa choose her?
__: Junho oppa better choose me instead of that girl.
__: AwW~~She's lucky! I'm jealous.
Junho: Alright alright guys! This is my girlfriend, and i think you already know her huh? (He smile cutely at the members but I'm abit confuse) Oh! They know me before? I thought.
Nichkhun: Finally, you confess to her? Congratulation Junho-ah~~! (He give junho a Hi5)
Wooyoung: Yo! Our Junho finally have his girl. (They all clap there hands and greet me with a warm smile)
Junshu: I think you already know us right jeejee? (He flash me a y smile)
I just nod and smile at them as a YES sign. I mean who didn't know them? They're also one of the Biggest Kingka's in the school.
The bell ring and i walk to the class with 2pm oppas with a hundred pairs of eyes looking at us. Like what i have aspect to happened, B2st is looking at me and junho, exspecially that Junhyung jerk! And guess what? I just give junhyung a tounge out!
Yoseob: Yahh! Junho-ah? You didn't tell us that you have a girlfriend?
Doojoon: Yeah! Why you didn't tell us huh?
Hyungseung: Why it have to be her? (He mumble)
Junho: Oh? What you've said hyungseung-ah? Don't tell me that you love my girlfriend okay? (He smile playfully)
Kikwang: Ofcourse NOT hyung! He's just suprised! Right seunggie?
Dongwoon: Congratulation hyung!
Junho: Neh~~Thank Dongwoonie! (We both smile at him)
#Junhyung P.OV#
I was walking out from the school but then i realize that Choi minah is standing there and talking with Junho.
Junho: Can i take you home? It's time for the game to start again, I thought. 
I walk in between them, pull her more closer and put my hand on her shoulder.
Me: Sorry Junho-ah~~ But i need to take my girlfriend home! (I smirk)
Minah: Wh-what did you said!!? (She look confuse, I love to like that)
Junho: Sh-she's your girlfriend?
Me: Yeah! I forget to tell you. 
Junho: It's okay! So goodbye Jeejee-ah~~ See you later! (He look abit upset but i can't let her be with him! NO WAY!)
When junho walk away~~She turn around, look at me and hit me on the chest.
Me: Yah! Why are you hitting me huh? (I said while rubbing my chest)
Minah: Why are you telling junho oppa that I'm your girlfriend huh?
Me: So what? You want to go home with him? You love him? like what I've said, I won't let anyone have you!
Me: I HATE YOU Yong Junhyung! (She hit me again and walk away)

Is she really angry? Whatever! Who care? I just try to get this girl because of the bet! I thought.
**At school**
This morning! I come to school a little early because I'm in the good mood. I look at minah sit but she still didn't come? Maybe i come to school too early?
Doojoon: So how is you and minah huh?
Kikwang: Yeah hyung! How is it?
Yoseob: She's still didn't care about you, hyung! You still want to continue this game?
Dongwoon: Junho hyung tell me that he love minah, i think you better stop the games hyung!
Me: There is NO WAY That me, Yong Junhyung can't get her heart! I'll show you guys that i will win her heart!
Suddenly, I saw 2pm members and Minah walking to the class and minah is holding hand with Junho! <>  and she give me a tounge out!
Yoseob: Yahh! Junho-ah? You didn't tell us that you have a girlfriend?
Doojoon: Yeah! Why you didn't tell us huh?
Hyungseung: Why it have to be Jeejee? (He mumble)
Junho: Oh? What you've said hyungseung-ah? Don't tell me that you love my girlfriend okay?
Kikwang: Ofcourse NOT hyung! He's just suprised! Right seunggie?
Dongwoon: Congratulation hyung!
Junho: Neh~~Thank Dongwoonie! (They both smile at him)
I'll captured your heart Choi Minah! I'll win this bet! I thought
#Junho P.OV#
Finally, Choi Minah~~The girl that i have a crush on for many months already! She's become my girl now! I don't know why i fall inlove with her? I just love everything about her! She make me smile everytime i see her. And the special thing that i love about her is that whenever she met me, she always turn red like a tomato. It's cute!!! I'm abit shock when Junhyung tell me that She's his girlfriend. I'm too curious so i call and ask her about it! But who know? Just one called! We're become a gf&bf? Maybe Junhyung just wanna play around with me? So that why i didn't care much about it!

I love you choi minah! I promise I'll never make you hurt! I thought to myself.

********************

I'm sorry! I'm not good at writing the story and it's my first time writing a fanfic! So please, forgive me :) I'll try my best to update it soon!