Finale.

The Killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hide behind the table as Mom asked me to. I dont know what is happening but there's three person wearing black shirts, face masks and gloves. One of them hold a gun and the other one hold a knife. I am so scared. I took a quick look at the living room. I saw those two persons spur the gun at Mom's head. Are they going to kill Mom? 

 

What's Mom's fault? Mom can see me watching from the corner of her eyes, she make an eye contact asking me to hide. I nodded. "Give me the money, right now!" One of them said. Yelling. "I have no money!" Mom answered under her breath. I know it's Mom's voice. 

 

At that moment, sweat started to flowed on the edge of my cheeks. I closed my eyes, my body is shaking. "I followed you from the bank and I saw you withdraw one hundred thousand dollar. Give it to me, now!" The voice said again. "No! Please, It's for my daughter's surgery!" My tears started to fall. Yes, I am mute since I was born.

 

The doctor said I have problem somewhere on my throat. And It cost a lot of money to do that surgery. Then, I heard Mom's scream. I quickly get out from the place I hide trying to save my Mom. "No, Jinri! Dont!" I saw Mom coming to my direction and Mom stopped as I heard a shot. Mom collapsed. 

Blood started to flows on the floor from Mom's body. I shake Mom's body a few times. But, no reaction. I tried to shout Mom's name but I cant. Then, I heard police's siren because my neighbour call them as they heard a shot. Yes, Mom is gone.

 

10 years later,

 

"Jinri, wake up." My heartbeating so fast as I opened my eyes. Oh god, that dream. Dream that always haunt me on my sleep. I started to cries on his shoulder. "Jinri, it's almost 10 years." He whispered to my ears as I wrapped my arm around his waist. He is Choi Minho. Who is Choi Minho? Choi Minho is Mrs Choi Jinwoo's only son. Who is Choi Jinwoo? Choi Jinwoo is an angel that was send my god for me. She is the one who take care of me after that tragedy. So, Choi Minho is my oppa. I love them like my own family. Wait, we're not real sibling and Choi Jinwoo is not my real mom. She is just my foster mother. Having a same family name is just a coincidence.

 

"Shush, dont cry anymore okay?" I nodded. "Minho oppa. Can you promise me something?" I released the hug and look onto his eyes. "What is it, my giant baby?" I hitted his chest and pouted. He always called me Giant Baby and I hate it. "Please help me find who's the killer..Help me take a revenge to that killer. The one who shot my Mother." He didn't answer anything after I said that. "Oppa!" I shook his body. "Yes, yes. I'll help you." I smiled and kiss his cheek playfully. "Thank you, oppa!" I said childishly. 

 

"Yah!" He yelled out and started to tickling me. "Oppa, stop it!" I shouted and laughed. Another reason why I am really grateful living with this family because they helped me to get my voice again. They paid all the cost for my surgery without asking me to pay back.

 

And, I've fallen in love with this man infront of me. Yes, my oppa. Choi Minho. 

 

By the way,

My name is Choi Jinri. I am 20 years old. I have a black history in my life. My mom was killed infront of me when I was 10 years old. I swear to myself, that I'll take a revenge to the guy that kill my mom. Not only him, but all of his family.

Yes,

I will.

 

I could feel that someone following me from behind. I started to increase my walking speed. The footstep can be heard even louder from behind. '' I mumbled. I slipped my hand into my handbag to take out my pepper spray slowly. Then, I felt someone hold my shoulder. I stopped. I feel like my heart is going to explode. Before I turn behind, the person pull me from behind and shut my mouth with a handkerchief to avoid me from screaming. Then, slowly I felt tired and faint.

 

I opened my eyes again and found that I am in a old warehouse. My hand is tied likewise my leg. And I cant shout because my mouth is cover by a cloth. "Hello, hello princess." A voice popped out and I could see a old man coming from the left direction. I dont know who is him. "Well, do you know why you're here?" I started to move my body agressively but I cant. "Ah, I forgot." Then, he take away the cloth from my mouth. "Let me go, you hell!" I shouted. Pang! 

 

I was slapped by him. Blood flows on the corner of my mouth. That is so painful.

 

"Who are you?!" I asked him. Then, he laughed sarcasticly. 'Well, still remembered what happened to you 10 years ago?" Then, the tragedy start to wandering on my mind. Making my tears fall more heavy. "I was there." He smirked. "So, you're the one who killed my mom?!" I shouted to him. "Nah, nah, nope. But, you must wondering who." I bitted my lips. Try to act strong. "Bring him in." My stomach dropped after my eyes meet the guy. Who i really know. His hand was tied and there's a lot of bruises on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter