Fact And Fiction [REVISED] : Yo Seob

Fact And Fiction [REVISED]

~Yo Seob's POV~

Our Fiction MV just came out, sky rocketing on every known music chart. News of you and Hara just came out, crushing the hopes and dreams of every 'Jester' fangirl out there.

...Crushing my dreams.

We were all seating in the living roomthat day when the news of you and Hara came on. JunHara? What the hell was that suppose to be? How come we didn't know? ...How come I didn't know?

-FLASHBACK- 

"So, all this talk about loving me was a lie huh?"

You look down, clearly not wanting to meet my eyes. What? Is that guilt I sense? Or are you just unwilling to look at the person who you called your 'lover'? How cruel Jun Hyung; how cruel of you.

"I knew it..." I wonder if you can hear me, I can barely hear myself at this point as my sobbing took over the sounds of the room. "All this was nothing but a game to you."

"No! Yo Seob!" You grabbed my wrist, trying to hold me back. A desperate attempt to explain yourself perhaps? Pathetic. I slapped your hand away and walked towards the door. 

"You know, I loved you. Still am loving. I guess... it was all just me. After all, the memories, the kisses, the love, they were nothing but mere fiction to you, right?" My final words to you.

-End Flashbck-

Ever since that day, I was bent on avoiding Jun Hyung. But no matter how hard I try, he would always find a way. How? You don't expect me to runaway from him on stage right? What did the fans call it? Skinship? I don't know. I just know that every time I feel his touch, my heart aches, as if I was going to die.

12 days. It's been 12 days since the news broke out. Here I am on an empty street. I rather be out alone rather then stay in the dorm with you. It's just... too painful to be alone with you. 

I stopped when the howling wind cause the leaves on trees to rustle. I look across the street, isn't that the park where it all began...?

Oh yeah, it's christmas.

-FLASHBACK-

"Hyung!" I ran towards the bench Jun Hyung was sitting on, I bright smile plastered on my face. I better thank santa this year. After all, he gave me the person I love.

He gave me Jun Hyung.

I've loved Jun Hyung ever since I first set my eyes on him. I don't know why, he just had that charisma that drew me towards him. His y full lips? His mysterious eyes? No... It was nothing physical. 

Too bad he doesn't know I love him though. "Seobie ah, you love me right?" I take that back.

He had a big smile on his face, the smile I love so much. My eyes widened in fear, how did he know...?

"Eh...? H-how..." I got up in an attempt to run away from him; In an attempt to run away from reality. But he wouldn't let me have my way as he grabbed my wrist and pulled be back into a tight embrace.

"Answer me." Whispering by my ear set me into some sort of trance.

"Yes, hyung...."

My heart felt heavy, he's bound to hate me now! But I was wrong, proven when I felt a pair of lips against my cheek. "I love you too, Yang Yo Seob."

Even though it was snowing, I felt so... warm.

-End Flashback-

I don't know when or how but tears started streaming down my cheeks. Memories... our memories came flooding back to my mind all at once. Our hugs, our kisses, our love. I don't know why but I made my way to the park, wanting to remember more.

But now, I only remember the screeching sounds of car tires.