1

"When Yongguk oppa fanboying over my CL unnie" [PART1]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was year end music show. Part 1 just ended. Dara unnie was hosting the show along with Sung Si Kyung and HeeChul sunbaenim. And here I am sitting with Ayeon unnie and Jimin. It's been a long time we haven't seen each other. I missed them so much. We were sitting in the front row and having so much fun.

Part 2 is about to start. Sunbaes started to come in finding their places to sit. 

Then someone tapping my right shoulder and I turned awkwardly. I smiled.

"Annyeong Hayi~",he said. 

It was Junhong, my schoolmate.

"Annyeong Junhong aah~" I waved at him. Then I saw his other members too. I bowed at them. 

I saw him but I pretend not to see him. I heard Himchan oppa laughed.

"Aigooo just cut it out you two. I know both of you liked each other"

The rest just laughed at Himchan oppa statement. Including Ayeon unnie and Jimin.

My face turned red. I can feel my cheek is about to gets hot. While he was just smiling. Yongguk oppa were teasing him.

"Jongup aah, why don't you say something?" Jongup keep on pushing his hyung's arms. 

We all just laughed at his action. 

"Hayi..Hayi...shhi, your performance was nice tonight. And you look pretty too," he stuttered. 

"Kamsahamnida sunbaenim.."I bowed my head but underneath my face is getting redder.

"Eyyyyyy~ shouldn't you call him oppa instead?",teased Daehyun. All of the members forced me to say it. 

"Try to call him oppa once,Hayi unnie,"said Jimin.

*What's wrong with these two?Who's side they're on actually?* I said to myself.

I shook my head.  Surprising Jongup was the only one who is on my side asking s to stop forcing me.

"Hyung,just stop it. She must be feeling so shy right now,"he said in serious tone.

All eyes on him. These noisy boys suddenly turns quiet.

I feel uneasy.

"Ja..ja..jaaa..he's just kidding. Jongup oppa likes to kidding around,right oppa?," I said,hoping for them not take it very seriously.

Without realizing, now all eyes are on me. "What?",I asked looking confused.

"Hayi,you just called Jongup hyung;OPPA," replied Zelo.

I frowned my eyebrows. Ayeon unnie and Jimin shook their head while holding their laugh. I look back at the boys, all of them shook their head. And Jongup who is still in shocked stares at me. Then, a burst of laughter can be heard. 

"Go and date please you two",yelled Himchan. 

I,who cannot hide my embrassment,immediately hides my face and sit down watching the show,ignoring these boys at the back. Ayeon unnie and Jimin keep on teasing me and I just gave them a death glare but they're still laughing. 

Then I heard Dara unnie's voice. 

"Why are you guys laughing?" She asked with a smiling face. 

The BAP boys stood up and  bowed towards Dara unnie. Youngjae pointed Jongup and me. "Hayi and Jongup?" 

"No unnie..."I defended myself. "Aigooo....this girl.It's fine if you like him",she brush my hair giving me a winked. I pouted.

"Oh,it's Chaerinnie's turn.",she said while organizing the cue cards. "I'm going now,Hayi"

I nodded. Just then I heard Yongguk oppa was screaming and clapping. I turned my head I saw his eyes are glued focusing on the stage. 

*Don't tell me..he likes her?* I questioned myself.

And the music finally started.It was a special stage between Lee Hyori sunbae and CL unnie. It was the most anticipating collaboration stage that we all been waiting for. Everybody's eyes are now glued on them. 

--------------

The perfomance just ended. It was totally daebak! They really killed it. I was clapping so hard because I am so proud of them especially CL unnie. 

I saw Yongguk oppa gave them a standing ovation and clapping his hand so hard with a very proud expression. 

*He's too obvious.I need to ask him personally* I said.

--------------

Last performance is about to end. Now,it was Gdragon and Taeyang sunbaes turn. They nailed it as usual. CL unnie who just came sitting besides me.

"Unnie,the performance was awesome!'"I gave her double thumbs up.

CL smiled. "I'm still lacking. but hey,gomawo,"she said, patted my shoulder. 

But at the corner of my eyes,I can see Yongguk intently staring at CL unnie. I grinned.

"Why are you like that Hayi?"asked CL unnie.

"Unnie,"I pointed at her back. She turned her head. 

BAM!!!

Yongguk's face was priceless. I can't stop laughing looking at his shocking expression when CL unnie turned. 

He bowed his head to hide his red face.  She bowed back..  

"There was nothing there Hayi. Are you sure something's there?"confused CL unnie asked me.

I confidently replied her,"oh YES!! something was there but it's gone now," 

"You're weird",she said. 

Poor CL unnie,she's totally clueless.

Then I saw Yongguk oppa signalling me to come out. He looks really serious. 

*Oho..I'm dead.*I said

"Where are you going? The show is about to end,"CL unnie grabbed my hand,asking me.

"I need to pee",I lied.

"Make sure to come back faster",she said.

I nodded. While I'm on my way,my eyes were looking at Jongup. And I get caught. I tried to look away, but I wasn't. He just replied me with a warm smile. I blushed. He melts me away right on the spot~

*Why he only knows how to smile?I questioned myself.* (LOL even in reality though XD)

--------------

I followed Yongguk oppa from back.Suddenly he stopped at the corridor. It was quiet and cold too.

"Here,"Yongguk oppa offered his scarf to me.

"You won't get cod if you wear this,"

"Much better now?,"he asked while putting his hand into his pocket.

I nodded.

Now,time to investigate.

"Why are you asking me to come out oppa?"I said.

No answer.

"Oppa?," I tilted my head.

He took a deep breathe before he tells me.

"Listen.You have to promise me that you won't tell anyone about this,"he demanded.

"Depends,"I said,with an arrogant tone.

"Yah!",he shouted.

"I was just kidding,oppa. Now, tell me what's your big secret?,"I begged like a kid.

He look at his left and right..

"I like someone. But she's won't notice me,"he said

"That's it? What's so secret about that?Everybody likes someone"I said,unsatisfied.

He just glared at me.

"Fine....proceed,"I said in a plain tone.

"I like her so much but I'm afraid she will reject me because I'm a dork. People who doesn't knows me well will think I'm the coolest man but actually I'm not.And now I heard she likes someone else,"he explained to me with a sad tone.

"Haha you're indeed a dork oppa," I coolly replied.

"yah,I'm serious here,"

"Okay,tell me who is it?"I asked in curiosity.

"Before that you have to promise me you won't tell anybody about our secret?,"

I nodded.

"Pinky pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter