Update #6 *IMPORTANT*

ƞew year • ƞew story || a 2014 writing competition

U
P
D
A
T
E

update 07.04.2014
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, and happy Independence Day to those who live in the US!

So, for this specific update, I have a LOT of stuff to mention that applies to all of you. Please read everything!

Kay, first of all, I am re-opening the entries. So, if you want to join the contest, please do so! Click here for the form.

So, why am I opening the entries again?

Well, I went through some of the entries to get a general idea of where everybody is in their writing. It was brought to my attention that a lot of fanfics have been deleted, are in draft mode, or do not have many chapters up. For this reason, I am allowing everyone to enter new stories if they wish to do so.

Also, because many writers are not very far with their work, I made a poll (as seen below). If the majority of you vote for 'yes', then I will post a new poll in the next update about how much the contest should be extended.

I want everyone to have enough time to finish their story so that the grading will be fair! However, it wouldn't be fair for me to randomly extend the contest if the majority of authors wished for it to keep going the way I originally intended for it to.

Comment if you have any questions!

XOXO,

Serena

OH AND PS. YOU CAN STILL APPLY TO BE A JUDGE. THE FORM IS AVAILABLE HERE. I WILL BEGIN TO CHOOSE PEOPLE IN A WEEK OR SO. (HAHA OOPS I SAID THAT A MONTH AGO DIDN'T I)