Part 3

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

 

*Ring ring* her mobile phone was ringing in her pocket. She took it out and answered.


"Yes?"

"but I thought you couldn't made it. Now? it's 9 p.m. Allright I'll be there." The conversation had ended and she headed out from her room to the front's door.


Her mother saw her and asked "do you have work right now? I guessed your manager don't know to separate your life time and work time"
"No omma, I have to meet someone. I wouldn't be late. Bye!"


She ran outside and after a few minutes she slow down.
"ha~ha~" she tried to catch her breath. After her heartbeat went normal back she continue to walk in fast mode.
"Bridge..south bridge.." she murmured to remind herself.


The bridge is like always, didn't have many people to use it especially in the night. But thank goodness, they had installed street lamp to prevent from crime to happen. She looked around to search for him but found only a few workers that are busy with..she cannot see it.. because they are far way from the bridge and dark too.

 

*so why is he want to meet here?*

 

Obliviously, a male walked from her back, slipped his hand in her and gribbed tightly.
"Ah! " she was shocked but immediately calmed down after saw him.
"scare of me?" JunHyung .
"Of course I am..why do you want to see me?"
"Do I need reasons to meet my babe? It's valentine's. You don't remember right?" the last part sounded like he was mad at her for forgot the day.
"Oh..I forgot. Sorry."
"I called you this morning, but you didn't answered"
"that! Ah~ I am working.."
"really? not cheating behind me?" his eyebrows furrowed.
"really..you can call my manager"
"manager huh..nevermind I slip this one"the manager is hot-tempered, he didn't even dare to speak to him.
"so why are we here again?" he didn't replied that one but it remind him of something
 

"Oh no! It's already late." then he called somebody and said some instruction words.
Then he turned JiYeon at a few angle and spoke to her
"JiYeon-ah looked up there." he lift her chin gently upward and pointed to the dark sky.

 

A few seconds later, the black sky were beautified with colourful fireworks and it amazed her.
"wow.." she said. Her jaw dropped to the amazement scenery.
"I know you would like it" JunHyung snapped his fingers and felt happy to see her expression.
"JunHyung oppa~ it's beautiful" she shouted out to overcome the loud background noises.
"Yup"
For a moment her thought flew away. Her eyes blankly stared at the sky.
 

JunHyung shook her hand and made she realized where is she right now
"Are you tired?" JunHyung looked at her.
"I felt touched" she spoke slowly.
"By this? then you will be touched everyday"
"What?"
"I will make every single day is a special day for you.."then he kissed her forehead.
"for you.."she repeated the last words just for herself without heard by him.