Y-You..

Baby, We Were Meant To Be

 

Narrator~

_____ is a 21 y/o college student, a girl who lives her life to the fullest and on her own.

She isn't the prettiest but has a very beautiful beauty that has attracted many people.

She has only had one boyfriend Seunghyun, also known as TOP. They lasted for not so long and they broke up.

Seunghyun is a playboy that has played with almost every girl's heart and ity.

Even after the break up _____ still loves him and even after many 'Wanna Go Out''s, _____'s heart only has Seunghyun.  

There is a saying *Everyday You Live*, but everyday she dies, when she see's another girl in Seunghyun's arms, where she wishes to be.

Today is not a new day for her, it's the same thing.

She gets up, gets ready, walks to college, meets gazes, and finally sits down in her class, near the window.

After the class ended, she walks out and the first thing she sees is a girl, in Seunghyun's arms. She stares for the most hurtful 5 seconds and then rolls her eyes and walks out. Wanting to go straight home but ended up at the bar, depressed. She sits down or about 10 minutes as if she's lost her way, suddenly a glass of drink comes before her eyes breaking her thoughts.

___'S POV~

flashback-

''Baby, you're beautiful'' Seunghyun praised her beauty

''Really?'' ___ Said shyly

''Hmm'' He kissed her

''Seunghyun''

''Hmm'' He looked at her

''You'll never..never leave me won't you..?''

''Oh come on, Why would I leave such a perect girl like you?''

___ Smiled

''I love you Seunghyun''

''Babe how many times do I have to tell you, Its Top, T.O.P'' He shows a slight pout

''Okay Okay, I prefer Seunghyun but I'll call you Top, T.O.P. Happy?'' She laughs

END Of fLASHBACK=

Seunghyun...

I can't stop thinking about him. flashback after flashback.

I kept thinking about him for about 20 minutes then a glass of drink broke my thoughts.

I looked up and saw this insanely hot guy.

''Umm.. Hi..'' was all I could say

''Hey Beautiful, You probably don't remember me but our deal was 21''

I kept staring at him for seconds but then ''W-whatt?'' I finally came back to my senses.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 How is it?
It's my first fanfic and first chapter, please comment and vote.
I'll keep updating!
Thanks for reading.