Forever I'll Love You

Forever I'll Love You

Your POV

It's been a while since he left me alone. Since that day, my friends said that I changed. It's true. I might have changed, but I still loved him. He would always be in my heart. I didn't care about the fact that he was gone. Or that people told me to move on because he wouldn't come back but I would always love him. So what if he didn't come back? As long as I remembered him, everything would be fine. I mean, love doesn't change as long as the person who's in love remembers, right? It wouldn't be true love if he had been forgotten so easily. And I always knew what we had was true. He was always by my side, loving me, protecting me, helping me. But since he left, there was no one... I had to learn to fight for myself.

"What will you do now?" JunKyu oppa asked me.

"Molla, oppa. I miss him a lot. And the space beside me is empty," I sighed.

"JinSeok didn't want to leave, you know," he said quietly. "He had to,"

"How do you know?"

"He told me,"

"When?"

"Before he left. I told him that he shouldn't leave you alone, but he just told me to tell you that he loves you. He really didn't want to leave you,"

"You don't have to tell me that, oppa. He's already gone,"

"But he's still in your heart. Right?"

"He is. But I'm trying my best to forget,"

"Why?"

"It's hard to explain,"

"You don't mean that, do you? He'll be really hurt when he finds out,"

"I don't know, Kyu. But I think I'll try to forget him but remember him at the same time,"

"How will you do that?"

"I'll find a way,"

"Good luck,"

"Oppa?"

"Yeah?"

"You miss him, too, don't you?"

"I  miss him. Because he's my best friend,"

.

.

.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"ChaeJin,"

"I love you. And I want you to be my girl,"

"I... I don't know what to say,"

"It's just a yes or a no, baby. It's an easy question,"

"For you,"

"Just answer. Please,"

"Yes,"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Let's give it a shot. But don't blame me if I become the worst girlfriend,"

"You're perfect,"

"I'm not perfect. I'm not pretty, I'm not a good singer. Why do you ask me to be your girlfriend?"

"Because you understand me more than anyone else. You're kind, and you're smart,"

"Those are the only traits I can look for in a girl,"

"Girls who can understand guys are hard to find,"

"Exactly. So I want you to be mine before anyone else takes your heart,"

"JinSeok,"

.

.

.

He wanted me to be mine because I could understand him... It was confusing. A lot of other people can understand him. So why me? He didn't tell me why he liked me other than those three reasons... But I didn't care. I loved him and that was that. Nothing could really changed what I felt about a guy. And now he was gone, my first love. But I'll try to remember him so I could love him. Forever