Their to bissy!!!!! for me :(

When your bestfriends sister comes for the summer all hell lets lose

---Your Pov---

SO its been what two months and all the guys are bissy particeing and all!!! I wonder if they still know I live here!!! Its sad I don't see them that much I think I'm

going to cry! ;~; tears......... I walk down the stairs to find everyone rushing to eat. WERE are they going today!!! Don't tell me Hyunseong to bissy for my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

More tears inside me, I'm not going to cry in front of them. I walk into the kitchen should I bother and ask them were there going? Na I really don't care I JUST WANT THEM HERE ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Once they leave I will run away far away and curl into a ball and cry my heart out!!!!!!!!! Kwangmin cut his hair he's not cute anymore HE'S H.O.T I mean don't get me wrong.

But if hyunseong found out I thought that he would kill me and kwangmin just for me thinking of him like that! And their they go out the door no "Good morning or Bye or eat something today!"

I'm going to jump the tallest building I can find!! I'M SO LONLY!!!!!!!!!!

I need friends here GRRR!!!!!!!

          I walk to my room and sigh its to boring. I get dressed and walk outside. I start walking to who knows were. Then I see the park thats a good place now I can find somewhere to hind and cry my heart out!!

I find a place were I can do that Its a cave near the beach. there are pools of water in it I sit on a big rock. And look into the water.

WHY DID THEY HAVE WORK ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm mad at all of them just plan mad. 8 hours later. I think I should go home....... but its so nice here......

I walk out of the cave and home no one is there when I get there. I walk to my room. 3 hours later I here the door open I stay in my room I'm mad no not mad pissed.

I get up and walk down the stairs I slip in the middle and slide then I see some guy I never seen before.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?????" he turns and looks at me and smirks then he starts walk to me then he hits me on the head and everything goes black!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while!!! :( have you seen the teaser to BF's new song Anyway school time BYE BYE I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMGD-5rPYY4  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMGD-5rPYY4 

 ANy

ANanyd