coffee coffee coffee ! ♡

hot coffee

Word Count : 1271

 


myungsoo sighed for the umpteenth time. he covered his ears from hearing the curses that was spilled by his own parents.

 

will they stop ?’ he asked as if his parents could hear him.

 

“no ! it’s just you ! you always come home drunk, and sometimes-“

“stop saying about that !”

 

myungsoo sighed again. he had enough. he swung his bedroom door open and glared at his parents.

“CAN THE BOTH OF YOU STOP ? YOUR SON HERE NEED SOME PEACE”, he shouted on top of his lung, not caring about his neighbour who probably can hear him. “myungsoo, just go back to your room. this is adult problem”, his mom says as she ignored him.

 

“adult problem ? what kind of bull is that ? i’m sorry. i’m not suppose to curse here but I JUST NEED SOME PEACE. THE BOTH OF YOU JUST CURSING AT EACH OTHER AND NEVER THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE”, myungsoo says as his word made his dad hissed.

 

“look what you’ve done. even our son is spoiled-“

 “i’m sorry ? mind to repeat that word again ? me ? spoiled ? another bull. i’m not spoiled, not even a little”, he glared at his dad and continued, “being the kind son i was, i’m outta of this ”, he grabbed his phone and stomped out from the house and slammed the door.

 

 

;

 


myungsoo shivered as the cold night wind brushed against his bare skin. “uhh I should’ve brought my sweater too”. he walked down the street as he spotted a coffee shop. “a hot coffee would be nice. Ah wait, did I even brought my money ?”, he patted his pocket and smiled happily. “glad i have some”. He walked faster to the coffee shop.

 

As he arrived at the coffee shop, he enjoyed the scent of coffee around him. He smiled again as he made his way towards the counter to order his coffee. “can i have hot latte please ?” he ordered. “sure thing myungsoo ~”, the cashier answered. myungsoo looked up to see a familiar face but somehow he can’t recall the face. “wait. how did you know my name ? do I know you ? your face seems-“, the cashier giggled. “we’re schoolmate, idiot. i worked as a part-timer here. my class is just next to your class and of course i would know you. you’re the hottest student in the school. even the married teacher fall for you”, the cashier laughed.

 

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at the cashier. “what’s your name ?”, he asked. “why ?” “oh come on answer me will you ?” “sure and but have you to answer my question first”, the cashier teased. “I’m just curios and I feel kinda guilty because you know my name but I didn’t know your name”. “guilty huh ?”, a chuckled escaped from the latter.

 

“i’m lee sungyeol”.

 

myungsoo stared at the cashier named lee sungyeol weirdly. “what are you staring at idiot ?”. myungsoo snapped out from his weird train of thought. “ah lee sungyeol ? oh my god LEE SUNGYEOL ? THAT CHODING NEXT DOOR”, myungsoo laughed at his not-so-funny joke. “i’m sorry ? am i suppose to laugh at your joke ?”, sungyeol gave him his oh-very-popular deadly glare.

 

myungsoo giggled at himself. “i think i’m funny”, he laughed his off, showing his cute dimples. “cute your ”. “what ? ahahaha my is cute too. shaky shaky”.

 

‘oh god he act like a drunken man’, sungyeol thought.

 

sungyeol looked behind him. “oh here’s your latte”, he passed the coffee to myungsoo and their finger brushed slightly. sungyeol shivered at  myungsoo’s cold finger. “your finger is cold”, sungyeol told him. “i know. it’s really cold out there”. myungsoo sipped his latte. “a hot coffee during night huh ? why are you here anyways ?  it’s late though”. sungyeol sat in front of myungsoo.

 

myungsoo put down his cup and sighed. “firstly, my parents won’t stop cursing at each other and it annoys me. secondly, i came here to warm myself up”. he sipped his coffee again. “why do you work here by the way ?”. myungsoo stared at sungyeol as if he was the gorgeous man alive. “my parents were dead 3 months ago so i  work here just to save money for my little brother”. “ah… sorry to hear that” “nah its okay. somehow working here is fun though. you know that greasy woohyun guy at our school ? unfortunately he work here too! we got the same shift but he couldn’t come tonight since he’s kinda busy”.

‘he talk a lot’ , myungsoo smiled at his thought.

 

“by the way myungsoo, the shop will be close in two more hours. do you to go back or you want to stay here and chat with me ? i’m bored though. there’s no customer except for this cute idiot guy in front of me”. sungyeol teased. “i’m not cute!! i’m handsome okay”. myungsoo denied. “what ever you say idiot”.

 

the both of them continued to chat as the time passed by. they chatted about their likes and dislikes. myungsoo fell from his chair when sungyeol told him that he once slap a fake ghost at the haunted house because he was too scared and he didn't care about other people.

 

"woah you okay down there ?", sungyeol managed to say between his laughter. "do i even look okay here ? gosh it's hurt". myungsoo rubbed his elbow. sungyeol chuckled and watched myungsoo get up. myungsoo gave him his infamous glare and just realize it was late. 

 

"sungyeol, i think it's time for your shop to close ?", he asked bluntly. sungyeol glanced his watch and smiled. "yeah".  

 


;

 


after sungyeol done closing the shop, he slip the key into his black pants and ran to myungsoo who was slowly walking away. "hey wait up!!", he shouted and panted. somehow, myungsoo didn't stop walking nor looked back at him. sungyeol managed to catch up. "hey myung-", he was cutted by myungsoo's sob.

"why are you crying ?", he asked panickaly. "i don't want to go back home now. i want to stay with you and chat with you more. my parents are probably still fighting right now and i'm not-" "shh it's okay", sungyeol hugged myungsoo tightly and rubbed his back soothingly.

'i never thought he can be this cute. my feelssss', sungyeol mentally slapped himself and laughed.

 

"why are you laughing ? is there something on my face ?", myungsoo quickly wiped his tears.

 

"nothing. you're just too cute. i can't even-"

"dude i'm not cute"

"oh really ? well you just act like 5 years old kid just now"

"shut up"

"no can do"

"seriously this choding"

"oooooo this cute kiddo is rude. tsk tsk hyung is hurt"

"god why am i here"

"you're here because you want to stay with me. ahah bingo"

 

myungsoo facepalmed himself. 'such a choding'. "oh sungyeol. um by the way can we exchange numbers ?", myungsoo asked shyly. "sure. give me your phone". myungsoo dugged his hand into his pocket to find his phone. "here" "ah okay"

 

-a few taps later eheh-

 

"here you go~", sungyeol passed myungsoo's phone and smiled like a little girl. myungsoo glanced at his phone and he saw 'fabulous yeol' was saved under his contact. "dude you seriously weird" "yet still fabulous". sungyeol took out his imaginary sunglass and wears it slightly. "who are you i don't know you". myungsoo teased sungyeol playfully and ran away from him. "hey!! don't leave me here!!", sungyeol screamed and ran after myungsoo.

 


read juseyo >u< 

ssup guys >u< i probably promised myself not to write any stories anymore bcus i'm just being weird 24/7 QnQ whatever. its like, the idea suddenly popped out when i was bored during the rain so yeah. here's the result !!! the idea was like "FARAH FARAH FARAH PLS WRITE THIS ON AFF NOW" yeap /nods. (((farah is my real name tbh eheh))) lol i'm writing nonsense. nawwww you can i hug you bb ? ;;