Flower Boutique

I love you... But I'm afraid!

-sunday morning 6 am

Ringgg~~~

The alarm clock on her side desk was ringing loudly like it won't stop. She was moving slightly on her bed feeling annoyed by the sound. Reaching out her hand to tap the clock so it won't ring loudly.

Krystal furrowed her eyebrows adjusting with the light that is peeking through her window.

"Ugh!" She yawned and cover her self with the blanket again for some minutes and then sit straight messing her own hair in her annoyed face.

"why is it morning already? Aish!" she tried to stand up to walk and reach the bathroom door. Taking a warm bath and picking up her casual shirt in her big closet -well at lease now she didn't forget that It's sunday- krystal stand infront of her closet while tapping on her chin thingking what she would wear today. Well she's going to donghae's opening party for his cafe with her sister, jessica. 

"Ummm, what outfit will I wear today?" She asked her self feeling confuse seeing lots of her shirt where most of them are pastel colour and denim.

"Well maybe this will be grate for today's weather" she than pick her black ripped jeans and a white v neck t-shirt. Casual and comfortable. That's what she liked!

Then she gave her self a touch up before going down to have her breakfast.

"Eonnie~ have you woke up yet?" Opening her sister bedroom door and just put her head through it.

"As you see, I just finish my comfortable sunday shower" jessica answer and filpped her hair proudly.

Krystal just rolled her eyes.

"Arraso, be pretty! because we're going to donghae oppa's party today." She smiled and play with her eyebrows trying to tease jessica.

"What's with the face! Go eat your breakfast!" Jessica ordered krystal and a pillow was thrown to her. 

"Hahahahah! Eonnie~ don't blush~" krystal once more before closing the door and laugh at her sister's reaction.

"YA!! JUNG SOOJUNG!!! GEUMANHAE!" Jessica yelled loudly hoping that her sister would listen, well krystal just laugh at it. What a silly sister you have jess.

They were having their breakfast at the simple dining room in the apartemen.

"Waa eonnie! You look stunning today~" krystal smiled proudly seeing her sister in such feminine outfit today.

"Don't try to tease me again, junggie-ya" she narrowed her eyes as a sign of annoyed towards her sister.

"Eheyy, I didn't tease you. I'm being seriuous you look gorgeous!" Krystal praised make her sister smile happily.

"Aren't you too simple today?" Asked jessica while spreading some jam on top of her bread.

"Nope. Feeling like simple for today, I don't want to be too fancy" she shrugged her shoulder and continue eating her cereal.

"So what are we gonna bring to donghae oppa's opening party?" Krystal asked after finish munching the cereal in .

"Flower?" jessica react to the question

"That's the common thing for congratulating someone" she continued.

"Not bad. Let's go eonnie we have to go now. Have you finished?" Krystal stand from her seat, checking her stuff again rem

embering if there were anything she would left.

"Ok kajja!" Jessica commanded, standing up after finishing her last sip of tea and straighten her cramping skirt. 

Off they go!!

-arriving at the flower boutique

"chogiyo, annyeonghaseo ajhumma" krystal greet the boutique owner with a warm smile

"Nde. Annyeonghaseo. What can I helped you. Ooo neomu yeppoyo aggashi~" she asked and compliment both of them.

Jessica and krystal just smile and says thankyou for the praise.

"So what kind of arranging should I make for you?" that ajhumma asked both of them with a smile put on her face.

"We want to give it for a congratulation to our friend" jessica answer

"Aaa I see. Arraso, you guys can wait for me arranging the flower. It won't take long" the ajhumma said while picking up some paper, ribbon and flowers.

"Nde. We will wait while looking around here" the jung sister smiled warmly and was very amazed at how beautiful the flowers are.

"Annyeonghaseo ajhumma!" Greeted a man who just enter the boutique and then the ajhumma come and hugged him happily.

"Wah! It's so rare now seeing you come and visit me" the ajhumma laugh while still arranging the flowers for krystal and jessica.

"mianhaeyo ajhumma, its just that I'm busy lately. Helping my bestfirend arranging his work. I'm really sorry" he answer with his sorry face. But the ajhumma was just laughing.

----------------------------------------------

thanks for those who reads my story ;;) I have no inspiration right now so I'm sorry if its getting not interesting~ and sorry for my bad grammer or spelling. see you on the next chapter!