Wake up!

I love you... But I'm afraid!
"Wake up, saenggie~" said jessica with aegyo to make her dongsaeng wake up. "Ugh! Eonnie..you should close the curtain, the sun is coming in!" Reply jessica's dongsaeng, jung soo jung or just call her krystal. "Oh my god, krystal! You should wake up by now, don't you know what day is today?" While rolling her eyes. 1,2,...3 "Oh i forgot! Oh my god! Where is my uniform? Aaaa my shoes? Where is it? Eonnie?" Said krytal panic. But jessica just stand there and watch her dongsaeng running around her room to find her shoes. "Ya! You forgot?" Yelled jessica, for a while krytal stop and looked at her sister. "What?" Reply krystal. "Oh come on! Today is sunday, and we need to go to the han river~ lets go!" Krystal was just like pissed off 'what was my sister saying? Today is sunday?' She asked to her self. "Pabo krystal!" She said to her self "how could i forgot about that? Aghh!" She continue and messed her hair. After that, she just went to the bathroom and after shower she dressed up. She used a red long training pants, a black t-shirt and she tied her hair up, also put on a bit parfume. "Saenggie~ what are you doing up there? Get down now! Were gonna be late for running!" Said jessica loud. "Yes...yes! I'm finised already!" Then krystal run downstairs quickly. Before they came out the jung sister didn't forget to put on their exercise shoes. Ready for a run! -to be cont- Can you imagine how krystal say "oh my god!" ? Watch it here! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2tCh2ekAf0 wait for the next chapter~