Chapter 2

Save

 



 

"Look what this orphanage got here now." One of the boys from the group said. Kyuhyun hugged his bag more possessively.

 

"Another victim for us~~" The chubby one said.

 

One of the them, a bit taller than the rest snatched Kyuhyun's bag from him, making Kyuhyun stood up and chased after it. The taller threw the bag to his other friend, and Kyuhyun changed his aim instantly. Before Kyuhyun could snatched back his bag, they will throw it to their other friend. Thing keep end up like that, till one of his bullies got bored and leave the group, leaving the other to have fun bullying him more. 

 

"He's boring." The boy who left the bully scene earlier said to his other friend, who really didn't bother of what his friends were doing since before. The boy just looked at his friend, then turned his attention to his group of friends who were by now was bullying the new orphan. The boy couldn't help but to stop what he was doing now, only to stared at the new orphan. "Hyuk... are you listening to me?" His friend called him, successfully snapped his attention from the new orphanage.

 

"Let's get something to eat, Hae." Hyukjae said, tossing his games to his bagpack. The boy named Hae, or Donghae precisely whistle to his friends, asking them to leave the boring orphan. One of them tossed the bag to the orphan back, making the orphan lied on the floor and hugged his beg possessively. 

 

"I thought he's gonna cry." One of them comments, after quickly reaching Hyukjae and Donghae. All them turned to looked at the now curling into foetus position boy, shrugging their shoulder.

 

"He's holding his cry." Hyukjae commented.

 

His friends turned their attention to Hyukjae. Hyukjae is quite well known of not speaking much, so listening to his comments slightly brought shock to them. Hyukjae shrugged and started to walked away, leading his group behind.

 

Kyuhyun lifted his head when he heard nothing coming from the other, only to found the group slowly walking away from his sight. Kyuhyun let out sigh of relief when he confirmed his bullies won't be there anymore. He brought his body under the shady tree, examining if he had injured himself. Kyuhyun smiled smally when he found no strach on his body, but frowned later because his clothes were covered with dirt and dust. Kyuhyun walked around to find source of water, for him to wash away the dirt.

 

After two and more hours wandering around, he finally found pond near the park, a little bit far from the orphanage. He washed his clothes with that water, trying hard to clean away the dirt from his shirt. The sun started to go away while Kyuhyun was concentrating washing the dirt. He just realized it already midnight when one of guard flashed a light to him.

 

"Boy, why are you still here?" The guard asked, taking away the light from Kyuhyun's face when the boy half covered his eyes with his hand. "Aren't you supposed to be at home by now?" Kyuhyun nodded and quickly ran to the orphanage direction. But it was dark and Kyuhyun barely could remebered his way back. It took him hours to finally reached the orphanage back. 

 

"This is your first day here yet you already create dicipline problem?" The guardian of the orphanage scolded him, after he knocked the door, asking for them to allowed him get inside, since it was started to get cold by now. "A bad boy like you should be deserted from the others." The guardian at the orphanage said. "No dinner for you!" He said to the new orphan boy, who was by now standing outside the door, head lowered, just looking at the floor. The guardian slammed the door on the new orphan's face, shutting him out from get inside the house.

 

Kyuhyun  just hugged his bagpack more possessively, walking back to the tree from before, to shelter himself. He hugged his bagpack more possessively upon hearing his own stomach grumbling in hungry. It was dark and cold, and he curled himself more to fight the coldness away. The new orphan curled his body, slowly drifting to sleep. 

 

"My.. my... look what we have here." The new orphan's eyes quickly opened up, hearing voices chuckling. He hugged his bagpack, scooting away from the voices. 

 

"Look delicious." One of the guy said, breathing stinky breath to the new poor orphan face. The new orphan scooted away once again, trying to ran away. But the guy had already grabbed one of his leg, another one already standing behind him. The new orphan tossed his body in scared, while the drunken guys started inching to him.

 

"Bad boy plays till midnight, huh?" The guy grabbing his leg said, slapping his cheek lightly and sat on him, making the orphan couldn't move his lower body. "Bad boy need to be teach a lesson, you know?" Another one comments, grabbing the new orphan's head, facing him.

 

The orphan's eyes widened in terror when he feel that someone was tugging down the zip of his trousers. He shook his head, pleading silently. The guys just ignored and continued their dirty activity towards the poor boy.

 

"What the ?" The man who sat on Kyuhyun cursed, feeling his head being hit by something. He turned around to found a boy with baseball bat on his hand, as the weapon he used to hit him. His other friend just about to caught the boy, but the boy was faster and hit the man who sat on Kyuhyun's leg at his stomach, making him groaned and rolled away from Kyuhyun's. The boy quickly took Kyuhyun's hand with him, pulled the new orphan to ran away with him.

 

Both kids stopped their running, panting hard and tried to regulate their breath back.

 

"Why you're still playing outside?" The boy who had saved Kyuhyun asked. Kyuhyun looked at the other. The boy was the same boy he had watched evening before. One of the bullies friend, the one who stayed away while his friends were bullying him. "Yah, I'm talking to you." The boy said, getting angry because he didn't get any response from the other. Kyuhyun just looked at him, eyes sending so many thanks to him silently. "Yah, are you mute? I'm asking you." The boy asked once again, getting angrier by silence Kyuhyun showed to him. The boy rolled his eyes when he still didn't get any reaction from the latter. "Whatever. Just go back to the orphanage later. I'm sure those bastrads won't be there anymore." He said and started to walked away. But the boy stopped when he feel someone tugged at his shirt. 

 

"Hyukkie... who is he?" A man asked, as soon as the boy named Hyukjae and Kyuhyun get inside the house. Another  man who was reading newspaper at the main room stopped reading and walked to the man.

 

"Hyukjae..." The man looked at him confusedly, then looked at Kyuhyun. His eyes fall down to how tight Kyuhyun was holding to his son's shirt, as if he was afraid of something. "What is this?" He finally asked, looking back at his only son.

 

The boy named Hyukjae fidgetting on his stand. "Mom, dad. He is new orphan from the orphanage." Hyukjae introduced. "I saved him from being molested by drunken men before." He explained the situation. "I did asked him to go back to the orphanage, but as you can see, he followed me." Hyukjae said, showing how tight Kyuhyun was clenching his fist at Hyukjae's shirt.

 

Leeteuk, Hyukjae mom bend down, making himself at the same level with Kyuhyun. "Hey there." He called softly. Kyuhyun quickly hide himself behind Hyukjae's. "Aw... he's shy, honey." Hyukjae's mom said, cooed at the cute boy. 

 

Hyukjae and his dad just gave him awkward smile. "Honey, I think he's afraid." Hyukjae's dad said, but being ignored by Leeteuk when he heard Kyuhyun's grumbling stomach. Instantly, Leeteuk mother's instinct reacted and pulled the poor boy away from Hyukjae.

 

"No......" Kyuhyun shouted, crying because of shocked. He trashed in Leeteuk's grip, successfully caught the man off guard and pushed him till he fell down. Kyuhyun quickly hide once again behind Hyukjae's back, still sobbing and breathing harshly.

 

"Honey, are you okay?" His husband, Kangin asked, making sure his wife is fine. Leeteuk nodded and looked at the crying boy behind his son. "Hyukkie... can you tell him I'm not bad guy?" He asked his son. Hyukjae nodded and tell the boy he still didn't know what his name was that his mother was not a threat. Kyuhyun stopped crying but still hiding behind Hyukjae. His stomach started to grumbling once again. "Hyukkie, bring him here." Leeteuk said, pulling out the chair, motioning the two boys to sat down. "I'll serve dinner for him." Leeteuk said and went to the kitchen.

 

"What do you think, honey?" Leeteuk asked his husband, watching Kyuhyun ate. His left hand still tugging on Hyukjae's shirt. "He definitely being abused before." Leeteuk said, looking at his husband. Kangin sighed, wiping his glasses. 

 

"I can tell by the reaction he gave when you went nearer him before." Kangin said.

 

"Can't we do something? Take him with us perhaps?"

 

"He's under orpahanage care." Kangin sighed once again. 

 

"You can work on something. You're a lawyer. We can apply for being his foster parents." Leeteuk pleaded. "Please honey. Seeing someone as cute as that boy being abused hurt me. Can you imagine if that happened to our baby?"

 

"I will work on something, okay?" Kangin assured and Leeteuk smiled, whispered 'thanks' to his husband.

 



 

Enjoy everyone!!