Our Song

Our Song

청혼하는 거예요

 


Those shy glances at first.

 

Those subtle smiles exchanged.

 

That conversation that’s always cut short making them wanting more.

 

That nervousness around each other yet silent comfort enveloping their form.

 

That feeling when admitting their liking towards one another.

 

That happiness and giddiness surrounding them when they found out they both have feelings for each other.

 

He can never forget how he was so anxious about their first date.

 

How he wanted everything to be perfect albeit he really liked her wanting to impress her and show his good sides for her.

 

How every little details goes into his mind wanting to be entertained as he mapped out everything they would do in their date.

 

How shy he was when he asked his hyungs for help on setting up those lights up in the rooftop of her apartment building. He was teased by his hyungs with the saying their maknae is becoming a man and how different he seems to be when it comes to her.

 

He was always the stoic one in the group, the quiet and matured young one, though he is moody, he has his fair share of dorky times with them.

 

While she was one of those girls who are more into their own world, though not to the extent of being an introvert she’d rather be by herself, immersing on her own thing rather than hanging out and going around to places with her friends.

 

He can’t help but adore her. How she’s so different that it’s unique that just pulls him into her more.

 

 

It was spring time when he asked that favor from his hyungs, it was sudden since he just blurted out to Soo Yun the question if she was willing to go out with him to a date more specifically their first date.

 

Jungkook thought it was easy.

 

How wrong he was.

 

Call it suddenly being attacked by obsessive compulsive disorder but he just wanted everything to be perfect for her.

 

Because he believe she was perfect for him.

 

He wanted it to be perfect as he feels that it’ll be magical and beautiful, he wanted that when they think about their first date they’ll only remember how euphoric it was.

 

His hyungs never knew a demanding Jungkook until that day.

 

He was much more moody and pickier than the usual. Like a complete dictator possessed him.

 

Christmas lights hang on every corner, a table with food placed on the side, a fortress made out of pillows and sheets were made, of course lights danced around it, in the center of the rooftop and candles scattered in different direction.

 

It was a beautiful contrast to the dark night as the light seems to burn sweet and softly illuminating a beautiful bokeh effect accentuating the stars above.

 

Such magical view it was and Jungkook couldn’t be much happier.

 

How you can catch a glimpse of the Han River just added to why it seems so perfect.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

“Jungkook-ah it’s been so long since you’ve dropped by. I am so glad to see you son! I’ve missed you so much you don’t know how lonely I have been since you and your older brother haven’t been home. Aigoo! You’ve lost a lot of weight my son! How can I now pinch those cute cheeks of yours?” Mrs. Jeon fussed over her son as she led him to the dining table with a feast prepared.

 

Getting a sudden call from her youngest son saying he’ll come home after not being home from a great span of time seeing he’s busy as an idol in a boy group. Of course Mrs. Jeon would make this dinner to be nice as she was excited for her son coming back.

 

“Jungkook-ah, you’re father’s gonna be home any minute, while waiting for him do you want anything to drink first?” Mrs. Jeon asked as she led her son on a sit and was about to grab a juice bottle in the fridge when Jungkook replied

 

“Omma, I’m fine plus I’ll just wait for abeoji to come home, I’ve really missed this omma. Thank you for caring about me and omma please I’m a man already, I’ve shed my baby fat already.” He said while giving an eye smile. He can’t help but chuckle as his mom gave him a daunting smile before pinching his left cheek.

 

“That won’t stop me my boy!” Mrs. Jeon exclaimed as she sat down in front of  Jungkook now waiting for her husband to come home so dinner would start.

 

Finally hearing the front door opening Mrs. Jeon rushed out of her seat to accommodate her husband who just got home from work.

 

“Yeobo! I have a surprise! Come on! Let’s eat and you’ll see my surprise.”  Mrs. Jeon grabbed her husband hand while gently dragging him to the dining room.

 

Excitement was vivid in Mrs. Jeon’s form as she was all smiles and you can tell that, that smile is pure bliss.

 

“Ah! Jungkook my boy! You’ve come home! It’s good to see you my son!” Mr. Jeon was pleasantly surprised with the sudden visit of his son and gave him a manly hug.

 

“Abeoji! I’ve missed you too! I’m glad that I could come home and eat with you guys again, can we start eating now? I’m famished!” Jungkook gave them a grin as he sat down waiting for his parents to eat before he would dig in and satisfy his hunger.

 

Jungkook was someone who cannot express himself properly with words, which was one of his flaws, he would sometimes look off as cold but really he was just awkward and not great at expressing himself verbally.

 

So his parents was content with his short replied but they knew he has so many things to say yet words are not just flowing out of him.  So they were fine with him just being all smiles and nodding to some things they tell and sometimes he says something about his experience. It was an enjoyable dinner for them. As dinner was coming off to an end his mother suddenly piped out a question

 

“Jungkook-ah, how have you and Soo Yun been doing? Aigoo that sweet girl haven’t visisted us yet. How I miss that sweet girl, don’t you also think that Soo Yun is such a gem yeobo?” Mrs. Jeon asked her son as she was now about to do the dishes.

 

“Yes, Soo Yun is indeed a gem, such a considerate girl she is. But yeobo she did sent us a presents when she was in Paris, the perfume you adored and always wear on special occasions right?” Mr. Jeon displayed a smile as he remembers the girl they now treat as their own daughter as they had welcomed her to their family.

 

“We’re doing fine mom. She’s just really busy right now regarding her apprenticeship as it became more intensive as she’s getting herself her 3rd Michelin Star.” Jungkook replied earnestly about his girlfriend’s situation as he wants his parents to understand why she was not dropping by to visit them.

 

“Aigoo, that girl so hard working as ever I hope she just doesn’t over work herself. Kook-ah, you should take care of her more!” Mrs. Jeon softly chided. Honestly speaking Mrs. Jeon is just amazed on how the said girl was hard working and determined on her dreams, it was one of the things she liked about Soo Yun,  also how respectful she was, how she’ll always give a gift for each of them, even for Jungkook’s older brother who rarely comes home since working in a very well-known company requires living in the dorm in their facility, even when she doesn’t even need to, how she will always volunteer on helping her when she should be treated as a guest but Soo Yun would only smile at her and say an elder shouldn’t be tired off as being well rested is good for the body and all. She just dote the girl and hoped for Soo Yun and Jungkook to be the one for each other.

 

How she would love it to call the girl her daughter in law, although she already treat her as.

 

“I’m actually here about her…” Jungkook confessed as he sported a nervous smile in front of his parents.

 

His parents were confused for a second but then Jungkook decided to speak.

 

“I wanted to ask if I could have Halmeoni’s ring. The one she said that I should give to the one I would like to spend my days with.”

 

It was still for a moment before a huge grin appeared in Mrs. Jeon’s face before grabbing her son into a tight hug accompanied with a squeal of excitement.

 

“Omo!Omo! Is this really true? I am so happy for you son! I am so happy right now I could cry!” Mrs. Jeon fussed around as she was really ecstatic with the new her son said. Her dream was coming true and she just hopes that Soo Yun would accept Jungkook.

 

“I’ll go get it! It’s in my jewelry box! I know it’s in there! Just wait and let me go and get it!” Mrs. Jeon broke the hug and gleefully trotted to the master’s bedroom of the Jeon residence.

 

“Son, I support you with your decision and I know you made a right choice with her.” Mr. Jeon stood up and patted Jungkook’s shoulder with a fatherly smile on his face.

 

He knows Soo Yun would be patient and understanding and oh so caring over his son. He knew that they truly both love each other and it’s evident in their actions towards another.  He was truly proud that his son chose her and wanted to spend his life with her.

 

“Jungkook-ah, I know you’re halmeoni would have adored her, she would have been pleased to know that someone like Soo Yun would get to wear this ring that seems so much to our family. Please take care of her my son.” Mrs. Jeon suddenly appeared with glassy eyes as she handed her son a box that contained their family heirloom ring.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

“Kookie oppa! I missed you!” Ho Sook run up to Jungkook and gave him a tight hug which the latter responded with squeezing the little girl back with a ruffle in her hair.

 

“I’m sorry Sookie that oppa has been very busy and was not able to play with you. Have you seen oppa on the TV shows? Oppa was handsome right kiddo?” Jungkook asked with a smile as he had truly missed the little girl.

 

“Oh, Jungkook-ah, it’s so sudden that you visit us, it’s been a long time since I saw you and oh  my  have you grown much more handsome!  I don’t think Soo Yun’s gonna be home tonight, she hadn’t informed me but you are welcome to have dinner with us tonight! It’s been so long since we’ve spent some time here.” Mrs. Bae said with a smile displaying on her face as she was happy to see Jungkook as she treat him as her son already. She was just thankful for him for being a part of their family and bringing a smile and joy on their eldest daughter’s life.

 

“Oh omonim! I’ve brought gift for youand thank you for the offer, I will stay for dinner since I did too missed you guys a lot.” Jungkook bowed and handed them the neatly wrapped presents and gave them a charming smile.

 

“Aigoo, you’re already like a son of mine! I feel like you and Soo Yun are practically married already, of course you’re always welcome in our home! Okay then just get yourself comfortable in the living room with Ho Sook and I’ll call you once dinner is ready ara?” Mrs. Bae said as a content smile is displayed on her face as she led Jungkook through the living room.

 

“You’re abonim might be home any second now, I know he’ll be delighted to see you.” Mrs. Bae  softly screamed from the kitchen as Jungkook and Ho Sook were playing with Ho Sook’s toys as the little girl became hyper seeing her favorite Kookie oppa.

 

As dinner proceed with the family complete with the exception of Soo Yun of course Jungkook decided to say something.

 

Dinner was  going smoothly as the air around them was warm and welcoming. Jokes were exchanged and Mrs. Bae seems to like Jungkook’s joke a lot as laughter clrealy resonated around the room.

 

“Jungkook-ah, we are planning a party for Soo Yun this end of the week since we’re confident that she’ll get those Michelin stars. We’re planning on renting out a small manor with a backyard that has a gazebo since you know how she loves those open field places.” Mrs. Bae said with excitement laced in her voice as she looks at her husband with a grin.

 

“Yes and we’re going to be so delighted if you can squeeze it in your schedule, seeing we want Soo Yun to be happy, you’re presence is a must son.” Mr. Bae added as he nodded off to what his wife had said.

 

“Abonim and Omonim I’m actually here to ask for both of your permission.” Jungkook said with nervousness in his voice.

 

“I’m truly in love with your daughter. Though I know I had caused some worries and some tears, it’s impossible for me to promise not to cause her more since I know we’ll meet problems in the way but I will try my best not to be the cause of it. So now I ask for the both of you if….. I can have her hand.” Jungkook said confidently to Soo Yun’s parents and sister as he pulled out the ring he was keeping.

 

“And if I may I would want to ask her on the day of the celebration for her.” He continued as he had this hopeful look and waited for Soo Yun’s parent’s reaction.

 

Mr. Bae stood up and sauntered over Jungkoook and patted Jungkook’s back as a smile appeared in his face.

 

“Son that will be just fine.”  Mr. Bae said as he was truly confident that Jungkook would take care of his princess as he knows that they do truly love each other.

 

Jungkook stood up and gave them a ninety degree’s bow and then stood up and said.

 

“Thank you omonim and abeonim.”

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

“Omma~! Appa~! You didn’t have to do this! A simple family dinner would have sufficed.” Soo Yun who was dressed in a white sleeveless sweetheart neck line summer dress that stopped just below her knees. Her hair was tied in a loose bun and a simple pumps steadied her.

 

When she called her parents that she finally got the Michelin Stars she was expecting for her parents to congratulate her and asked her to just come over for dinner just for a little celebration of their own. She hadn’t expected that they would go to this extent.  Though she is sincerely thankful that they have gone through this trouble and she was honestly pleased that most of her relatives came and even Jungkook’s parents. She just wish that he would be able to come too.

 

“Soo Yun-ah! My dear you look so beautiful.  I haven’t seen you for a long time and I would say time had done you great you look so mature and beautiful now. I’m happy that you finally achieved your dreams, congratulations to you my dear. Also I just want to say I missed you so much! How about you drop by at the house some time for lunch or dinner?” Mrs. Jeon who appeared beside Soo Yun with a grin on her face can’t hide but dote the girl as she is excited for what her son had planned.

 

“Omonim! I missed you too and thank you. I’m sorry omonim I haven’t visited you. Omonim how have you been? Have you been taking good care of your health? I missed your cooking omonim! Especially you’re Sundaeguk! And how about abonim? Has he been good? When I surely visit I’ll make chapssalddeok since I remember clearly abomim loves them.” Soo Yun said as she bowed and greeted Mrs. Jeon with a smile on her face. She was happy to see Jungkook’s mom who she now treat also as her mom. She liked the warmth Mrs. Jeon gives her. Like how she sees her mother.

 

“Where is abonim, omonim?” Soo Yun said as she looked around for Mr. Jeon as she realized that Mrs. Jeon came alone.

 

“He’ll be coming soon dear; he just had to do something.” Mrs. Jeon said with a knowing smile while smoothing out Soo Yun’s fringe.

 

“Oh, is that so. I hope you have fun omonim, I think I need to greet the other guest. Please do feel comfortable and help yourself some food! I’ll be back shortly omonim!”  Soo Yun said with her signature eye smile before bowing and going off to great the other guest.

 

Fishing out her phone Mrs. Jeon texted her son’s number asking if he was near.

 

“Omma, why can’t we go to the gazebo and just set this all up there?” Soo Yun asked her mother who was busy arranging the food in the table she was just curious why the party was located at yard when they have a shade their or more specifically the gazebo. It just puzzled her.

 

“Aigoo, honey you don’t have to worry about that, just let it be plus the gazebo is for something special! You’ll see it later.” Mrs. Bae said with a knowing wink and then laughed lightly before caressing her daughter’s face with a motherly smile plastered on her face.

 

“Honey I just want you to be happy, that’s my only dream. For you and Ho Sook to be happy. That’s all I’ll ask for.” Mr.s Bae said as she looked at her daughter with a smile that radiates happiness and a sense of letting go.

 

Every mother knows that at a certain point they have to let go of their child to find their own life, to build their own family but the feeling of happiness and a tinge of sadness as inevitable. Only mothers know how to explain the feeling.

 

“Omma, I am happy! Happy that you, appa, and Ho Sook are healthy and well, Jungkook is doing great, I have friends that are nice and helpful, a career that’s building and would be worth it at some time in the future and most of all people who loves and care’s for me. What more can I ask for?” Soo Yun said with a smile as she held her mother’s hand before hugging her mother.

 

Soo Yun was confused but pleasantly surprised with the melancholic atmosphere she was having with her mother. She just doesn’t know where the mood has gone.

 

The mother and daughter time was cut short when the chattering of the guest were louder than usual getting the two’s attention.

 

“Omo, honey look there’s Jungkook-ah!” Mrs. Bae said as she lighly tugged at Soo Yun’s wrist while Soo Yun lightly laughed at her mother’s reaction before slowly making way to her boyfriend.

 

Jungkook was especially looking nice right now. With his white polo and crème colored khaki pants and white oxford shoes. His hair was styled up and with his-ever-so –insecure- forehead of his showing. It was a little inside joke of theirs.

 

Making his way to him and when there was just an arm distance between them Soo Yun stopped in front of Jungkook and smiled at him before saying

 

“My do you look fancier than the usual Mr. Jeon Jungkook?” 

 

Paired with the cheeky smile of hers Jungkook let out a short chuckle before grabbing her hand and pulling her in an embrace, coiling his arms around Soo Yun’s waist.

 

“I missed you and I’m also sorry I only texted you back with short replies and cut off short calls.” Soo Yun muttered as she buried her face in the crook of Jungkook’s neck.

 

“You have nothing to be sorry about I had my fair share of lacking. But you just don’t know how much I missed you. Feeling you here in my arms. God, I just can’t tell you how much I really did missed you.” Jungkook said as he kissed Soo Yun’s temple.

 

Making Soo Yun giggle a little.

 

“Yah! You’re being cheesy right now Golden Maknae.” Soo Yun lightly slapped Jungkook on the arm as a light atmosphere danced around the two. Making Jungkook flinch a little bit but let out a soft chuckle.

 

Jungkook then placed a soft kiss on Soo Yun’s forehead which lingered for about a minute making Soo Yun’s eyes to close and just savor the moment.

 

“Congratulations. I knew you would get it. It was not a shocker that we’ll be having this event to celebrate for you getting those Michelin stars of yours.” Jungkook muttered softly while looking at Soo Yun’s eyes with a soft and proud gaze.

 

“Thank you but you need to stop being so cheesy it’s kinda creeping me out!” Soo Yun said as she burst out laughing, she was truly never the one for compliments, it made her feel awkward and all so it was like a defense mechanism for her to just joke around with it.

 

And Jungkook know about this habit of hers, though some may consider it as a flaw, he sees it as her charm as it makes her look more humble in front of him and he love that about her.

 

“Come on, let’s talk to my aunt and uncle’s. I sometimes I think they adore you more than I do! Then let’s meet omonim she must be lonely since she has no one beside her right now.” Soo yun said as she dragged Jungkook with her with her signature eye smile.

 

“Omma has dad right now. I came here with him.” Jungkook said as they were near some of Soo Yun’s family members.

 

“Oh is that so? Well then I’ll great abonim after we greet some of the guest.” Soo Yun said.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

“Omma, what is it that you don’t want me to go outside?” Soo Yun asked or more like quietly whined to her mom as she was stuck in the room inside the manor as her mother was just smiling at her while doing something in the dresser.

“Honey, you do know we’re going to stay here for the night right? I want us to have a little family breakfast tomorrow with the Jeon’s!” Mrs. Bae said as she was just all smiles while ignoring her daughter who gave her a questioning gaze.

“Ah, I can’t wait for tomorrow, we’ll be one big happy family.” Mrs. Bae squealed while folding some clothes and continued ignoring her daughter while thinking of what to cook for tomorrow.

Unknown to Soo Yun, Jungkook, Mr. Bae and Mr. Jeon were working on beautifying the gazebo, decorating it with lights and such, the steps were lined up with small candles, the path to the gazebo were scattered with a soft pink and deep red petals.

Mrs. Bae’s cellphone, on top of the vanity table, screen flashed and vibrated indicating a message has been received. Grabbing it hurridly Mrs. Bae read the message before looking at her daughter who was just sitting at the edge of the bed and playing with her fingers while looking bored.

Trudging her way to Soo Yun she grabbed her daughter’s hand while smiling getting the girl caught off guard with the sudden force her mother used on her to pull her up from the bed before dragging her out of the room while urging her to wear her shoes.

While coming out of the room with successfully wearing her shoes despite of her mom’s urgency, Mrs. Jeon stood outside of the room smiling before making her way beside Soo yun as the two older women continued to smile while smoothing out Soo Yun’s hair and dress a little bit which overall confuses the girl.
 

“Omma! Omonim, what’s going on? And why are you both all smiles and dragging me, somewhere God knows where?” Soo Yun said as she was just utterly confused and bewildered with what’s happening around her right now.

 

The two older women just ignored her as they were now walking down the stairs while hurrying with their steps. Excitement was definitely and unmistakably vivid in their form.

Finally arriving at the back door of the house which would lead to the back yard, Mrs. Bae slide’s the door to the side before softly pushing Soo Yun out not forgetting to say
 

“Honey, go to the gazebo!” Before shutting the door off and locking.

Soo Yun was beyond confused and turned around to face the two women who were smiling before muttering off
 

“What?”  

Then getting no reply but just smiles with the gesture of just go

Taken aback and confused Soo Yun slowly made her way to the gazebo.

Halfway there she could see the gazebo was lighted up brightly and prettily the lights decorating it contrasted the dark night sky. The candles added a soft light which added this serenity to the lights and all.

Looking down Soo Yun noticed the petals were creating a path for her, leading her to the gazebo.

As she was in the first step of the gazebo, Jungkook came into her view looking so dashing while smiling at her so charmingly.

Finally arriving in front of  Jungkook, a smile can’t help but grace her feature as she looked around her while saying

“What’s all of this?  Our own celebration?  Just the two of us?” Those questions just came right out from Soo Yun as she was pleasantly surprised.

“You might say that.” Jungkook said as he grabbed Soo Yun’s hand to encase her in a hug.

“Yah, you didn’t have to do this! It’s already enough for me that you were able to celebrate it with me and my family moments ago, you didn’t have to go to this length.” Soo Yun said as she looked up and smiled at Jungkook before softly brushing his hair into place as his bangs were covering his eyes and Soo Yun always loved to gaze at those enticing and deep orbs of his.

Jungkook only shrugged while tightening his hold on her before turning her around so that he was back hugging her. Silence wrapped on the both of them as they just enjoyed each other’s company as words were felt like needed. Them being beside each other was enough.

 

“Thank you though. This means a lot to me, just spending this moment with you.”  Soo Yun whispered softly as she leaned back on Jungkook who had his head placed and nesteld on the crook of Soo Yun’s neck.

 

"I remember how I asked you on our first date to dance.... You complained that there was no music while you turned bright red and laughed." Jungkook whispered into Soo Yun's ears as they let their self-get lost into each to each other's presence.

 

"How I stayed straight faced until you stopped laughing while giving me a 'Are-you-kidding-me?' look. I knew you were never into dancing but I wanted to try it with you." He said as he gently swayed both of them from side to side while encasing her in his tight embrace.

 

"I remember that. It was a starry night. It was lovely. Also the view of Han River was beautiful that night. " Soo Yun said as a smile automatically graced her face as that was one of the most memorable memories she has.

 

"Once you stopped laughing I pulled you by the hand and grabbed you with your waist and placed your hand in my neck and we danced under that sky." Jungkook continued to reminisce while smiling and still swaying both of them.

 

Jungkook twirled her around to be face to face with her, smiling down he leaned his forehead against hers.

 

"I hummed a tune that I felt you like and we danced for what felt like forever." He sincerely said while looking into Soo Yun's eyes.

 

 

Jungkook then hummed the tune while still swaying the both of them. He suddenly stopped before going down on one knee and pulling out a ring from his back pocket while looking into Soo Yun’s eyes, that are filled with confusion mixed with happiness and releasing the words out of his mouth

 

“Won't you take my hand? Take my heart, promise to never stop dancing once we start because this tune will be our song. I know I can't promise you no fairytale like happy ending though all I know is that you'll be the queen in the castle I build.” Jungkook said those words so sincerely and beautifully that had Soo Yun at the first word as he felt like her heart was going to pound out of her chest and happiness just can’t help but burst out of her as she heard those sweet words coming from him.

 

“And all of the things I said just means….. Will you marry me?” Jungkook said as he still stayed on one knee while looking hopeful at Soo Yun with that signature smile of his.

 

Happiness radiated out of Soo Yun’s form as tears started pooling in her eyes as the happiness inside her was just over whelming

 

“Is there any answer I would say? Of course I would love to!Yes!.” Soo Yun said as she can’t hold the happiness inside of her by releasing the tears before cupping as the sobs of happiness can’t help but escape.

 

Relieved and joy was evident in Jungkook as he slid the ring on Soo Yun’s finger with ease before getting up and hugging her tightly.

 

Cheers were heard as the Bae and Jeon family members were standing just a few distance before them as the two mothers can’t help but smile and cheer in joy for the couple.

 

“I love you.” Soo Yun whispered as she was still buried in Jungkook’s shoulder as she can’t believe what’s happening around her as happiness just took her form.
 

 

“ I love you too.” Jungkook whispered back as he kissed Soo Yun’s hair before pulling away and kissing Soo Yun’s forehead sweetly and softly making Soo Yun’s eyes flutter close as the touch of his lips seems so heavenly on her.

 

Then Jungkook kissed Soo Yun  on the lips which lingered for a long time as Soo Yun  softly kissed Jungkook back.

 

As they both pulled away and stared at each other’s eyes, Soo Yun can’t help but mutter a thank you to Jungkook which Jungkook shook his head at before saying a

 

“No I should be the one thanking you for sticking with me through everything we had been through, thank you so much for being in my life.”

 

“Jungkook-ah! I want two grandchildren okay?” Mrs. Bae suddenly voiced out making the two smiled and looked at their parents who were displaying a smile at them as they are all happy for the two as they know just how much those two love each other.

 

“Omma, he just proposed to me and you’re requesting a grandchild already?” Soo Yun asked as a laugh can’t help but accompany the words as she was happy that every important persons in her life was happy for the both of them.

 

“It will lead to that honey, so yes, we want two grandchildren okay!” Mrs. Jeon said while agreeing with Mrs. Bae.

 

“ I think we need to plan first for the wedding before the future kids, omonim. Plus we haven’t have a house to live in once were married.” Soo Yun said while looking at the two mothers before letting out a chuckle.

 

“Shush, honey we got it all covered! Just focus on being happy with your life.” Mrs. Jeon said

 


 

 

Hope you guys like this! Comments would be nice since I want to know if I did alright with this. Though I do welcome silent readers, so it's fine if some who read this won't comment :D