Chemical Romance

Chemical Romance

He slouched back on the bed, a breath of smoke slipping between his lips and snaking up to the ceiling. His arm was wrapped around another’s form, which was fitted perfectly against his own body. In his hand, he loosely held a cigarette, lightly burning into nothing. The other, was curled up against him, his tussled blonde haired head resting on his stomach, softly rising and falling with each breath. Their legs tangled together under the soft covers. He let out another breath of smoke and gazed down at the sleeping figure. his hand down the side of the blonde’s face, he stirred. The blonde cracked open an eye and looked up at the black haired man. He tiredly propped himself up and moved away from the black haired beauty that he was just using as a pillow, who frowned at him as he moved away. “Come back here, I wasn’t done with you,” he whined, tracing a finger down the blonde’s flesh.

               That sent shivers down his spine, making him lean into the black haired’s hand. “Tsuzuku, I have to get up early tomorrow, it’s late…” he murmured, but all while not wanting to leave Tsuzuku’s side.

               Tsuzuku put out his cigarette in the ash tray on the bedside table, and in one fluid, had the blonde trapped underneath his body, skin touching skin. He leaned even closer, flicking his forked tongue down the blonde’s neck, making him shiver even more. “Are you sure you want to leave, Ryoga?” Tsuzuku breathed, his lips barely brushing his ear.  

               Ryoga glared at him, then wrapped his arms around Tsuzuku’s neck, bring his mouth to his.

҉҉҉

               A warm body was wrapped around him; Ryoga moved his arms off of him and slipped out of the cozy bed. He slipped into his abandoned jeans and sweater that had been strewn around the room earlier. Once dressed, he walked over to where Tsuzuku was sleeping peacefully, which was quite rare. He placed a light kiss on his lips and slipped out of the room.

                                                                                            ҉҉҉

               His eyes cracked open to light seeping through the black blinds. Flipping over to avoid the glaring sun, he reached out his hand to Ryoga’s face, but his hand only found a deserted pillow that had his scent. He sighed and slid out of the bed, throwing on a housecoat and slippers. Making a cup of tea; he collapsed on the couch and looked through pictures of Ryoga and him. A little while later, a person walked into the room and fell into the couch beside him. He took the cigarette that was loosely gripped in Tsuzuku’s fingers and took a breath. “I brought you lunch, since I knew you wouldn’t have made anything for yourself,” he said after a moment of silence, just passing the cigarette back and forth.

               “I’m not hungry,” he mumbled, putting the bag of food back in Ryoga’s lap.

               “C’mon Tsu, you have to eat,” Ryoga grumbled standing up and dragging Tsuzuku’s hand with him.

               He slowly got up and let Ryoga lead him over to the table where he slouched into one of the chairs. Ryoga opened up the bag and placed the food in front of him. “Tsuzuku please eat, it hurts me to see you not eat.”

               After some whining and complaining, Tsuzuku plopped a steamed vegetable in his mouth. “Happy?” he grumbled, eating some more of the food.

               “Very,” Ryoga grinned, holding onto his free hand, tracing circled on the back of it.

               After the plate was empty, Tsuzuku pulled Ryoga onto him, so that Ryoga was straddling him. He dragged his forked tongue down Ryoga’s neck until he reached the collar of his shirt, where he ed it and pulled it off of him. He kissed Ryoga’s shoulder and nipped at it. Ryoga let out a short moan and brought Tsuzuku’s face back up to his.