Final.

Jabiless

 

 

 

 

 

 

Title : Jabiless

Word Count : 1110

Short Summary : Jabiless is what Key is.

A/N: Insipired by the Key's IG update last night. That made me go sleepless. And yeah. I got to write this one in an hour. So bear with my writing flaws :) Hope you'll like it ! ♥

 




 

 

I sighed as I failed to catch his attention for the nth time. It started in this morning when he suddenly just ignored me out of the blue. Like I was invisible in his sight. I first thought it was his sangtae in action. But no. I had a feeling this was on purpose. But why?

 

 

Peering over the other members, I saw that they're engaged in a pretty fun conversation. It annoyed me to say at least. The didn't even mind to invite me, the Umma and the Diva of the group? Hearing their laughs just made me scoff and walked towards the music player, tuning in Everybody and practicing the dance for the year-end specials these days.

 

 

Everybody wake up, wake up
Haega tteunda...

 

 

You could say I lost myself to the music. To the point I didn't even noticed that I was dancing for a whole hour. While the others are just there chillin' their asses like there's no performance tomorrow. Hyung still doesn't seem to notice me so I grabbed a new set of clothes and head for the shower room.

 

 

The shower did refresh my mind a bit. I couldn't really guess why does Hyung act this way. I'm not the type of person to make the first move though. If he wants silent treatment, then let him be.

 

 

But I miss him. Grabbing my phone, I logged in to my Instagram account and looked over some recent pics of Hyung. It's not really helping me at all actually. It just made me miss him more. Because he's freaking near me but I just couldn't get a hold of him. It's driving me nuts.

 

 

I suddenly thought of an idea. I faced the mirror in the training room and snap a photo of me that shows Onew hyung at the background. A little/subtle present for our dear Onkey shippers. Kekeke.

 

 

of course i'm practicing # of course he is ONEW # of course i'm jabiless

 

 

After typing the caption, I updated my IG and began to see a flood of comments and likes for the picture. I never thought Shawols would like that picture. Seeing that it's almost midnight, I grabbed my bag mumbling a silent 'I'm going home' and left the training room. I need my sleep, okay? And I couldn't go on being in the same room as him when he's like this.

 

 

I hate Lee Jinki. He didn't even stopped me from leaving. I didn't bring my car right now, okay? I'm a freaking idol, walking the streets of Seoul at night. Who knows what might happen to me? What if Sasaengs were silently following me since I had this weird feeling that someone's following me since I left the SM building. What should I do?

 

 

I quicken my pace. More like speed walking my way to the dorm. But the dorm was a hell far from where I am. I felt relieved when I saw a familiar black car pulled in and stopped in front of me. Hyung's car.

 

 

I saw him opened the door for me. "Come in." He said.

 

 

I reluctantly obliged and got in as fast as I could. And that's it. No words were spoken as we drove back to the dorm. I don't know what the hell his problem is. But one thing's for sure. I'm beginning to get angry.

 

 

We made it to the dorm in 15 minutes. I thanked him for the ride and got off the car as fast as I could and ran all the way to the dorm. Pabo, Lee Jinki. I thought as I opened the door to our room. How the hell can I sleep in the same room as him? When he's beginning to get on my nerves.

 

 

He joined me in the room a few minutes after. The silence slowly killing me. I cleared my throat and said, "I'm gonna sleep. Good night."

 

I tucked myself to bed, seeing that he will not do it as he usually do. "Tell the others to sleep once they arrive. I don't want them lacking sleep." I said and closed my eyes, tears watering them.

 

He laid down beside me, hugging me as if his life depended on it. "Bummie -"

 

I sat up and snapped at him. "Don't you go and Bummie my face. You ignored me all day. What's your problem, huh? Oh I know. You're attracted with IU-ssi? With her melodious voice. Sorry but your boyfriend is a ing rapper that can't sing notes as 'heavenly' as she can. Just shut the -" I hit him continously throughout the speech but he cutted me off with a kiss.

 

He wiped the tears that fell on my cheek and said, "Don't say I'm attracted to other girls. IU-ssi and I just did a short special stage but that's it. You're the only one I could lay my eyes on. It's just that......"

 

I looked at him strangely. "Just what?"

 

He gulped. Something's wrong. I could feel it. "It's just that I.....lostabetwithJonghyunandhedaredmetoignoreyouforaday." He said in one go. But my cat-like ears could figure out what he said.

 

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

 

"Sorry Bummie!"
 

 

 


 

* The Next Day *
 

 

 


 

"Good morning, umma! Had a good sleep?" Taemin asked as he sat on his spot and began to eat breakfast.

 

I turned to face him with a smirk on my face. He visibly stiffen and I could tell my baby was into that freaking bet. "Mind to tell me something, Taebaby?" I said in a low tone.

 

"Um-umma. W-what are y-you t-talking about?" He stuttered. As much as I find it cute, the victim should have his justice for what happened.

 

"Let's see. About a bet with the Dino, hmm?" I said.

 

"DINO HYUNG~ HE KNOWS! I DON'T WANT TO DIE YOUNG! HEEEEEEEEEEELP!" It was just 6 in the morning yet he screamed on top of his lungs.

 

"What the hell, Taem?! It's early in the morning!" A pissed Dino-looking guy entered the room and I send imaginary flying daggers towards him. I chuckled. He just entered my teritory.

 

"Ki-Kibum. I-I can e-explain." And the rest was history.

 

 

Oh, about the bet? It was a bet to see if Onew hyung could last a day without Chicken. Which he failed resulting to the Dino's success. And the Dino had freaking used me for his dare! But anyways, Jonghyun hyung eating Instant Ramyeon for a week doesn't sound like harsh punishment afterall.

 

 

I know I'm being jabiless. Kekekeke.

 

 

 

 

Author note :

 

 

Jabiless means Merciless. Jabi means mercy in Korean language. Jabi+suffix 'less'= Jabiless. It was a Konglish word (Korean+English).