Chapter 1

Pleasure is Key

 

-PAST-

Kyungmi:I wonder if he found me a decent job yet. It has been 2 weeks and still no mail or calls anything about a new job.

*3rd week* RING RING

Kyungmi: Yeobosaeyo....ne, REALLY I GOT A JOB! 

Boss: You shall start next week at Monday 2pm, and lets meet at the CAFE COLTON and I will give you more info.

Kyungmi: Thank you!

*4th week* 1pm

Boss: Kyung Mi, your job is a dresser for the new rookie group, BTS. They're under BIGHIT Entertainment, 7 members. You will be in charge to pick out there clothes fit for there upcoming album events. Understood?

Kyungmi: Yes, where are they now? 

Boss: In there apartment, I will give you their address.'

Kyungmi: O, I cannot wait! This job will be good and fun!

~>

-PRESENT-

I reached the apartment and knocked on there door. 

Person: Who's there?

Kyungmi: It's your new dresser, may I come in?

*opens the door*

The strong scent of men filled your nostrils. Dirty dishes stacked on the sink. The smell of AXE in the air with a hint of a bitter smell. The floor was covered in clothing and seemed to be a bit slippery. The person showed me around the apartment, 3 rooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen and a huge living room big enough for more furniture except only for a long leather couch and a big screen TV. 

Kyungmi: oh, I'm Choi KyungMi, I'm new and I'm 19 years old, nice to meet you. *bows* 

Person: I'm Kim Namjoon, but my stage name is Rap Monster, I'm 20 years old. So your our new dresser, I thought we were getting a maid here..it figures. The other guys will come back. *door opens* Speaking of which, here they come.

6 more boys stepped into the room, both dressed in hip-hop attire. They were tall and....handsome. O, wah...so very handsome. 

boy: You must be our new dresser. Namjoon probably already told you that a dresser for us, also means a part time maid. By the way, I'm Seok Jin A, the oldest , 23, but call me Jin. These boys over here are: Jhope, Jimin, V, Suga and our maknae Jung kook. 

Kyungmi: Hi *bows* nice to meet all of you, I hope we can get along. *smiles shyly*

Jimin: Don't worry. We will make sure you stay here comfortable and hope to become good friends. *smirks*

Kyungmi:....wait....what....Jin...did you say, I'm going to be your guy's maid? 

Suga: Yeah, if your gonna stay with us at least be a benefit at our home since your gonna be also living here. 

Kyungmi: WHAT! WHO SAID IM GONNA BE A MAID! I ONLY SIGNED UP TO BE YOUR DRESSER NOT A MAID!? Also, what do you mean living here? Me living with 7 guys? That's insane -actually since they're handsome, it won't be too bad- 

I accepted everything they said was true. I'm their maid now, even though I never signed up for it. Why didn't my boss tell me. that boss, thats the last time I ask job information from that jerk. Well, it may work out, I get to have a place to stay, have food and job with good pay, better yet im living in a house full of good-looking men. 

J-Hope: Here's your room, unfortunately you have to share it with the 2 busan boys; Jung kook and Jimin. You have the top bunk. We already have a blanket and pillow for you, their closet is your closet, just keep your stuff hidden, because those boys are scavengers hunting for treasures. 

Kyungmi: What kind of treasures will they find in my.....luggage. It's nothing but hygiene, clothing and personal items.

J-Hope: *smirks* The bathroom is across from your room. Okay I will see you later, we will be having dinner.

I prepare my clothes to take a shower. I didn't take a shower yesterday because of all that last hard work i did for that insane boss. I looked around to see if any of the boys were there, thankfully there's no one. "Okay let's take a shower". I began to undress my self and went into the warm shower. I started to sing to Kanto's "What You Want", it's actually my favorite song now, nice beat. *suddenly the door started to open, making a sound* I stopped the shower head. 

KyungMi: Who's there? Didn't you hear me taking a shower it's rude to come in. WHO'S THERE!? 

Jimin: Annyeong~ *he said in a cute voice* 

Kyungmi: YA aish! What in the world are you doing in here?! And how did you come in! The door was locked. *I covered myself immediately with the shower curtain, leaving Jimin to see my silhouette.

Jimin: "No, it was open. Oh, and let me properly introduce myself." *He comes closer to the shower curtain and leans in*. I'm Park Jimin, and I want you to know what i want..

 

 

.................it's you. 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Yeah so what you think?

I will try my very best to give your needs for this story.

Also please upvote and subscribe! It helps me out alot!

I just want you my loves to know, is that when I write.....It has TONS of grammar issues.

because im excited to write down anything that comes to my brain lolol.

ALSO! Thanks to my chingu Faith Lee for telling me my grammar mistakes. 

She is also my co-editor. So applause!

ANYWAYS please keep reading and please please please leave some feedback. Much appreciated.