Finally!!!!

My busy life....needs love.

January 4 , 2014

Taesungs team was called into Kim Min Youngs office.

“Okay, I am aware that Lee Soo Man convinced you guys to stay and train for another 1 year after he told you to stay 2 years ago.” The CEO seemed pretty mad at the moment.

“Well you should also know that SME Fans are demanding a new Hip Hop group from SME, one that can compete against YG’s WINNER” He continued to talk.

“Well you should be glad to know, that you will be competing against WINNER, under the name just another male group or J.A.M.G” When the CEO said that he said that happily, on the other hand Taesungs team was screaming with joy! The CEO was quick to ask them to sign the 13 year contract.

“For the next following weeks we will be recording filming you guys for a new reality “Road to boys” It will be showing how you guys act around each other, make sure you do interesting things, if the thing gets too boring, the main PD will tell you what to do! Now! Got to the recording studio and prepare something to show to your sunbaes!”

 

They quickly went to the recording studio to start writing a song, when they got there, cameras were already setup, they all agreed on making a rap song, as they can all rap. After a few hours Taesung began to get tired, so he went out of the practice room and into the hallway. When he got out Jessica was about to enter.

“Oh Sunbae! Anyeong!” Taesung greeted nervously, this is his first time speaking to his bias.

“Oh don’t call me sunbae, just call me Jessica, and besides your older than me anyways” She replied and stuck her tongue out. There was silence between then, they were both looking at each other right in the eye. One thing they didn’t notice is, there was a camera outside the recording studio, it captured that little moment they had.

“Well, I heard you guys are preparing for a performance to show all of us!” Lee Soo Man told Jessica about it, Lee Soo Man was close to all the groups he had produced, and Lee Soo Man knew that Jessica has grown to like Taesung, so he told her the news.

“Ah yes! Please support us sunabae!” Taesung replied happily.

“Aish!I told you not to call me sunbae!”

“Hehe! Mianhe”

“Well I have to go now, SNSD is preparing for a new album, so were going to the recording studio in Apgujeong-dong”

“Alright!”

“Oh Wait! I forgot to get your number, can I have it?” Jessica asked happily.

“Of course!” Taesung gave his number without hesitation.

Little did they know, all the members of J.A.M.G were listening to their conversation the whole time..

“Taesung hyung knows how to get the ladies” Kyung Go exclaimed.

“Hah! He cant beat my Ha Eun” Jung Soo retorted, over the past year, he has been dating Ha Eun secretly, and the only people who knew was JAMG.

“Come on its Jessica were talking about!” Jan Jin retaliated.

“Aish! Im not looking for looks!” Jung Soo argued.

“Ya! Jessica has a good personality too!” Ju Rin fraught back Jung Soo’s words.

“From what I heard she’s pretty cold just like-“Jung Soo’s sentence was cut off when Taesung came into the room.

“Whose cold?” Taesung asked.

“OOOOOO! SOMEONE’S GOT A GIRLFRIEND” They all yelled at Taesung, their loudness was heard outside by Jessica who was still close to the recording studio, she decided to stay a bit just in case they might talk about her.

“Aish! Shut up you guys! She’s just my bias, nothing more……” When Jessica heard this she thought she didn’t have a chance anymore.

“WOOOOOOOOW!!!” All the boys got mad, their hyung might just lose his chance to get a girl.

“Aish! Shutup! You guys know I like her, its just that, the contract!” “He likes me?” Jessica asked herself, she kept thinking about it when Taesung said he did, but then, that stupid contract, AISH! All the boys also remembered the contract, they all felt sad.

“Im getting out of here, I need some fresh air!” Taesung suddenly walked out of the room again and to his surprise Jessica was standing by the door. Jessica was in shock, she froze! She didn’t know what to do, Taesung was talking but she couldn’t think straight.

“Sunbae! Were you listening to our conversation?” Taesung got scared, he didn’t want Jessica to know he liked her, he thought he might scare her away, besides why would Jessica like someone like him. Out of nowhere Jessica came to her senses with only one thing in mind “RUUUUN!”

Jessica then ran out of the building and quickly got in her car. Taesung got so scared, he knew for a fact Jessica knew he liked her, he was thinking to himself that he probably scared her off, AISH! Stupid Taesung! He scolded himself, he then went out of the building and went to a nearby café, there he saw a familiar face who he hasn’t seen face to face in a long time.

 

Meanwhile back in Jessica’s car, she was quick to text her unnies about the news she just heard

To:Taeyeon

OMO! I just found out Taesung likes me :D HEHE FIRST TO FIND LOVE LIKE I SAID 3 years ago!!

I WIN THE BET!

At Apgujeong-dong studio**

 

Taeyeon got the text and as soon as she read it, she showed it to the other girls. Taeyeon quickly replied.

To: Jessica

>:l AISH! Focus on the album, get here quickly and we’ll talk about it :P

 

Back in the Chondam-dong café**

When Taesung walked in he saw Kris in the corner of the café all alone by himself. Taesung walked over to Kris.

“Hey Kris!”Taesung greeted.

“Aish leave me alone!” Kris didn’t want to hear anybody’s voice.

“YAH! What happened to the Happy Kris I know?” Taesung asked, what the heck happened to him, he wasn’t always like this.

“Let’s go somewhere else we can talk privately” Kris requested.

A few minutes later, you and Kris were at the roof of the SM Ent building, the other EXO members were there.

“Hello Hyung!” All the members greeted

“Do you guys usually come here?”Taesung asked.

“We go here when were upset” Kai replied.

“Oh why are you guys upset then?”

“Well, were getting pressured by the fans a lot, and Kim min young is telling us that we are worthless, that all the promotions cost money, he said that we failed” Sehun replied, and started to cry, Taesung didn’t know that EXO was produced by Kim Min Young, he thought that Lee Soo Man produced all the groups, like Super Junior, SNSD, and his group JAMG.

“Oh” That was all Taesung could say, he felt bad for these guys, this new producer needs to get fired, he left quickly without saying a word and headed for Lee Soo Mans office, the EXO boys were shocked.

“Did he just leave?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah, where do you think he’s going?”Suho got nervous, he wondered if Taesung left to yell at Kim Min Young.

When Taesung got to Lee Soo Mans office he just barged in like it was his room, luckily Lee Soo Man wasn’t busy and he was just staring out the window.

“Ahh, Taesung! Do you need anything?” Lee Soo Man was shocked.

“You need to fire Kim Min Young!” Taesung exclaimed.

“I know theres a lot of problems, but his contract is for 13 years and he only has 1 year left…”Soo Man replied.

“You know about all the problems?” Taesung was shocked, why did Soo Man not act upon this?
“Yes I know about all the wrong things he’s doing, Im just taking all the blame, because if he gets blamed for it, and he gets removed before the end of his contract, all the groups he produced would be removed to, the contract of the groups he produced is tied to his contract too” Taesung was so confused at Soo Mans reply.

“Oh, can you at least give EXO some encouraging words? They’re really upset” Taesung wanted his dongsaengs to be fine again, and not upset.

“Ahhh Yes I will, I know their going through rough times as and Idol” Soo Man Replied in a happy tone, it seemed like all the groups from SM went through the same things EXO went through before becoming extremely famous. After that Taesung went back to his dorm.

On the way up the building he bumped into JAMG’s manager, Jay Chu.

“Oh Taesung, I was looking for you!” Jay Chu greeted happily.

“Oh why?” Taesung asked.

“JAMG is gonna be on a Strong Heart Special along with all the other SME groups!” Jay Chu replied with excitement.

“Oh really? SNSD Is gonna be there too?” Taesung was so excited to see Jessica, but nervous that she might ignore him because of what had happened earlier.

“Aish! You only want to see Jessica, and yes SNSD Is gonna be there!”

“Wait! Didn’t strong heart end though?” Taesung to so curious, why would they be on a show that ended, is Jay Chu just messing with me? Taesung asked himself.

“It’s a SBS Special, Lee Sung Gi is gonna be the MC”

“Ohh, He’s dating Yoona sunabe right?”

“Yeah, now go to your apartment, all the boys are there already, they went home early to film for the show you guys are doing”

“Oh okay, see you tomorrow hyung!”

“Alright, bye”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like this Chapter, the fun is about to begin.