Chapter One

She Knows

Prologue

Location: The Prodigy’s ‘Bunk’

Time: 3am

 

It was dawn and the wind breezes into the contemporary wooden place and bathes the people inside with an overwhelming amount of coldness. Not the kind of cold that makes your teeth seethes but the kind of cold that just tempts you to cuddle into the puffy comforters and snuggle with the soothing night.

 At this time it was really dark; only the artificial light from the outside street illuminates the room. The silence was loud that you just don’t want to breathe out loud to keep the night flows calmly but that soon comes to an end when a certain figure sit up straight from her bed and screamed,

“Dae, Target 158 is assassinated! This is T903 reporting” Hiccup* with a dorky laugh and a smile that could lit up Las Vegas itself, the person went back to sleep but woke up others that were deep in their peaceful slumber.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon!”  SunMi, One of the students she trained with, groaned but neither she nor anyone in the room can interrupt the adorable scene displayed before them. It’s as if waking up a kitten; you just die a little inside.

Ah, what to say. Kim Taeyeon. She’s very committed to her work, very diligent and her contrasting small figure can even wreck a bus. She’s indeed protective of her folks as they are to her. The years of difficulties and joy they spent with each other had made them attached to one another.

The Labworkers named her T903 but her folks called her simply by her name. Her packs consisted of differing people with various characters, like putting the whole world together in one group. Taeyeon is closest with two of them.

The first one is Sunny, they are the same age and the ‘love hate’ relationship they have is amusing as days passed and it will never gets old. They quarrel like couples, fight like wrestlers but their just bunch of dorks.

Then there’s Seohyun the youngest but the wisest. She’s tall and very peculiar. One moment she’s ordering and advising Taeyeon and the next she’s being the baby. She’s a hacker and no one in the group kept secrets from her because believe me she just knows.

All of them received orders from the unknown Boss. Sometimes it’s just to steal documents or taking back what’s theirs. Mafias or others involved that messes with their people are dragged down to The Basement for the Labworkers.

Oh, you don’t want to know about the Labworkers either. Their like human Daleks the differences is just that their experimenting with bodies and making human robots. It’s also a way of them torturing the bad guys. The situation is similar as giving a criminal to the hungry wolves.

. . .

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

Location: The Prodigy’s Hall

Time: 12pm

The clashing sound of metals and weapons being used could be heard in the Italian designed hall. It’s where all the trainers and newcomers work all their sweats off and at times they just played. Today was different for me. I usually stand right at my corners but here I am waiting for my next Box.

You see, the Box is handed when a task is needed to be done. Inside are just papers and gadgets that will be used. It differs from time to time. What I meant was the size and it is carried by well built men in suits. Instead of missions sometimes I just received junk food –hehehe- because maknae wouldn’t find out or else I’ll be given lectures about how I’ll die.

She even told me about a website to book for coffins. *Facepalm*

“T903, the middleman wants to see you at the office” The man in suits informed me and this time they escorted me to the hallways. Ah, finally!

“What’s the case?” I asked.

“Just basics but you have some books to steal this time. A myriad of books one of them is leathered and.. It’s pink”

. . .

Hello~ ^^