How to Play KPOP Mafia (Our Version)

마피아 Mafia~ KPop Roleplay

This is how to play our modefied version of Mafia~

Roles:

  • Campers (this will be replacing the Townspeople. Campers are the innocent idols, the ones who know absolutely nothing about who is who. During they day they try to live normal lives and figure out who the killer is, but at night they live in fear because they are powerless at night, and can be killed at any moment by the killers)
  • Killers (the number of killers will vary, depending on the amount of players. The group of killers get to decide on one or two people to kill a night -the number of people killed at night also depends on the amount of players. Killers pretty much control the night, but they also have the task of blending in during the day. You don't want your fellow campers to become suspicious of you and vote you off the island. The killers will be made aware of who the other Killers are so you can discuss in private who you are planning to kill.)
  • Fortune Teller (will be taking the place of Sheriff. There will only be one Fortune Teller. The Fortune Teller has the ability to get a reading on one person every night. If the person you ask for a reading on IS a killer, you will be informed in a private message. Then you must try to convince the others that the person you read on is the killer. Keep in mind that there are multiple killers, so if you tell everyone that you are the Fortune Teller, you are more likely to be killed.)
  • Doctor/Nurse (There will only be one Doctor/Nurse. You have the ability to protect 1 camper a night, if you have the suspicion that they are going to be killed. You also have the ability to protect yourself. After the night has passed, however, the protection ends and you must pick a new player to protect in the next round.)
  • Ghosts (dead campers)
  • Narrator (It will always be me. Narrator is basically a Moderator in this case. They don't play, they just watch and chose killers and such and narrate everything that happens at night/morning.)

How Roles are Selected

At the beginning of each round, you will get a private message from the narrator on which of the four roles you have been assigned. If you have been assigned "Killer", "Doctor", "Nurse", or "Fortune Teller", you have a chance to decline your role and become a normal camper before the next round starts (but if the round starts before you decline the role, you will be stuck as that role).

Night

Night periods will last a total of 12 Hours. During the night, campers are supposed to be "Sleeping." Regular group activity can occur in the main chat box, but during this time the killer's will be deciding who to kill off.


Killers have this 12 hour period to place their votes on who they want to kill. If no votes come in at all, nobody dies. If the votes are tied, nobody dies. If there are more votes on one person than on another, the person with the most votes dies. Only killer's can vote on who is going to die at night.


The Fortune Teller is also active during this period. During the 12 hour period, the fortune teller can chose to do a reading on any of the players by sending a Private Message to the Narrator to ask them a single person's role. They can only ask about 1 person every night. If they discover a killer, they will be informed.

Doctor/Nurse role is also active at night. The Doctor/Nurse has this 12 hour period to send in a Private Message the name of the person they want to protect for the night.

If any of the roles miss the 12 hour night period, then nothing happens. You have a time limit and you can't ask to use your role during the Day if you missed it at night~

Day

At the beginning of Day, the person who is killed at night will be announced. They daytime will take place over an 18 hour period. During these 18 hours, Campers can spend the time discussing who they think the killers are. You can try to convince other campers to vote with you, and maybe team up against a single person. Everyone will be able to nominate one person to be executed. If there is a tie in votes, nobody is executed. If there are no votes at all, nobody will be executed.

Killers are also allowed to vote on who can be executed. During the day, it's a killers job to protect the fellow killers by turning suspicions away from them and onto a camper.

The Fortune Teller's job is to defend the innocents. Because the fortune teller knows who is innocent and who isn't from their readings, they need to try to keep things in order without giving away the fact they are the fortune teller.

The Doctor/Nurse has no big role during the day.

At the end of the day period, the person who was executed and their role will be announced in the group.

What To Do When You're Dead

When you're dead, you will be moved to a special group for "Ghosts." It will be a chat where everyone who has died can chat with each other, and other members can come and talk to the dead. When you're a Ghost, you're not allowed to give away who you think the killer might be. It would ruin the fun~

--Once the game is over and someone has won, the game restarts with new roles ^__^ If you join in the middle of a round, you will be placed as a ghost until the next round begins.

A clock will be posted in the group so you can follow the time, and the times of each round will be posted as well.