Final

Fallin' in Love Again

"Yoong! Can you meet me at Namsan Tower at the highest floor at 8 o'clock sharp, you would want to dress nicely and neatly,"

Jessica said and hanged up.

But a realization hit her, it was the same day, same time and same place where she broke up with Lee Donghae, her highschool sweetheart, but why would her best friend, Jessica Cho ,ask her to meet her there? Didn't she remember that's when and where we broke up?

As memories of Yoonhae came back, she started missing him. 

Yes.

She still missed Lee Donghae.

But before she would let her tears fall, she quickly put on a leopard- printed shirt with long, skinny denim pants and a white, expensive 4 inch high heels. 

Yes.

She is rich.

Same with her best friend, Jessica.

Her parents passed away 2 years after her older brother succeeded in becoming the new CEO of their company.

Her brother, Im Sehun, was the best brother she could have, after all, he was patient and caring. 

No wonder, Jessica likes him.

 

 

 

"Donghae Hyung, can we meet at Namsan Tower, the highest floor at eight?"

"Oh, Oppa! Dress neatly!" Jessica yelled.

His best friend, Cho Kyuhyun and Cho Jessica asked before hanging up.

Yes,

Cho Kyuhyun and Cho Jessica were siblings. With Kyuhyun, the elder one and Sica the younger one.

But why there? That was the same place and time where we broke up. Did they not remember?

He met Im Yoona, his ex girlfriend through Jessica and Kyuhyun as their childhood best friend. Including Im Sehun, her older brother.

Before he would want to recall the memories they had together, he quickly put on a red shirt with long denim pants and a pair of Converse shoes.

Yes.

He's rich.

Same with his best friend, Cho Kyuhyun.

He was fortunate Sehun didn't know about their relationship, or he would be a dead meat by now.

 

 

As the 8 o clock bell rang,  Im Yoona and Lee Donghae were there.

As soon as they saw each other, they turned their heads away.

Before Yoona can move away from Donghae, a pair of muscular arms hugged her back.

Smelling the scent, she knew it was Lee Donghae.

 

 

"Wha---"

"Yoona, please, let's just stay like this for a while."

"Let go please, I'm not your girlfriend anymore" she said with her cold voice.

"Please, let's just start anew and forget about the fight we had."

"We can't"

"We can, I still love you,"

"N-no" she stammered.

"It's not too late to make it up." He begged once more.

"It's too late, already. So let go"

As he let go, he crashed his lips to hers.

She knew how much she missed him, so she kissed back. 

As they pulled away, they leaned their foreheads together.

"God, how much did I missed you?"

"A lot?"

"Probably" he replied cheekily.

"Yah,"

"I love you"

"I have always loved you, Lee Donghae"

"Me too, I'm so sorry for that night. "

"Me too, I didn't mean to burst all my anger to you"

 

 

Before they could go in for a kiss.......

clap clap clap

The clapping sounds came from the Cho siblings and the Im older brother.

"Yah, get a room, this is public!" Kyuhyun joked.

"Yah, Kyu! Just go to your Seohyun! N-O-W-!" Donghae joked, mimicking Jessica when they were little.

"Yah, Hae Oppa! No copying my words!" Jessica whined.

"Sica Unnie, Kyu Oppa, did you two planned this?"

"Yeah," they both answered together.

"Yah, Unnie, Oppa, you didn't tell me SeoKyu were dating!" Yoona whined.

"I'm so sorry Yoong!" Jessica apologized.

"Well, Sehun Oppa why don't you and Jessica just date? We know you guys share the same feelings!" Yoona said.

There, Hunsica we're blushing.

"Yah! Alligator!" Jessica yelled.

Before she could yell some more at Yoona, Sehun claimed her lips and muttered....

"You're officially mine,"

"YAH! GET A ROOM UNNIE, OPPA!" Seohyun yelled, surprising Yoonhae, Hunsica and Kyu.

"Ooops," Jessica blushed and Sehun chuckled.

"Seo, don't you and Kyu do it too?" Donghae asked his little sister, yes. They are siblings.

"O-Oppa!"

"Since all of us are couples here, why don't we all go for a dinner together?" Sehun asked being the eldest.

"Let's go!" All of them cheered.