1

It's a first
Splish...
 

"Ugh, I hate going home in the rain, why didn't I bring my umbrella.."

It's 8 PM and you just got off work at Cafe Anché, and it starts to pour heavy rain.

"Bringgggggg...."

"Hello?"

"Are you almost home? I need help with the chores around the house," said your mother.

"Yeah mom, I'm almost home. I'll be home in around fifteen minutes," you said.

"Okay honey, get home safely, Saeri!" 

You soon became hungry and decided to buy a little takeout meal from your favorite restuarant. Once you arrived at your venue, you see a group of girls screaming, taking pictures, and staring inside the window. 

"What's going on? Is there something happening?" you thought yourself.

As you were getting closer to the store, you made your way inside.

"There's nothing going on in here, the heck..." you thought. All you saw were a group of males eating together.

"AHJUMMA! ARE YOU THERE?!"

"Yes! Oh my if it isn't my favorite customer, Saeri! What brings you here and how's your mother?"

"She's fine, and can I get the usual to go? I want to get it for two people."

"Alright the usual. It'll be out in a quickie!" the ahjumma said cheerfully.

Sitting down two tables away from the group of males, you looked over and saw one of them look annoyed by the people outside. The others didn't seem affected by it at all. They all had some fancy, American looking clothings.

"Don't two of those people go to my school? They look so familiar..." you thought.

Around 10 minutes later, the ahjumma came and you your food. You paid and left still thinking about those two males.

 

 

"I'M HOME MOM! I BROUGHT SOME DINNER TOO!" 

A slim, middle aged woman came into the kitchen, greeting you.

"Oh, Saeri, now I don't have to cook!" your mom laughed.

"It's my treat!"

After eating dinner with your mom, you walked over to an altar.

"Dad, happy birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday up there!"

You suddenly start to tear up wishing he was here so that as a family, you guys can celebrate it. You walked upstairs to your room, jumped on your bed and started to cry. Soon you fell asleep with a picture of your dad and you together.