ησ ℓσηgєя ѕтяαηgєяs

You're my desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cнαpтer 2: ησ ℓσηgєя ѕтяαηgєяs

 doɴɢнαeѕ pov

Donghae opened his eyes to find a blonde lying next to him. It took a moment for the shorter male to recognize the skinny figure next to him. His thoughts unavailing to remember what he was doing laying on a soft bed. 

The blonde chuckled and caressed Donghaes cheek. 

"So fragile I want to protect you" 

The brunette frowned, why was this blonde who's name he had remembered to be Hyukjae touching him with such gentle hands. 

The blonde gently kissed Donghaes forehead and the younger found those lips compelling, unable to resist Donghae pulled the blonde closer in. 


brin bring 

Donghae quickly opened his eyes alarmed of his surroundings. He scanned his room hoping to find any signs of the blonde who had appeared in his dream. 

The brunette let out a heavy sigh. 

"A dream a ing dream" 

The short male could feel his face turn crimson red. 

"Get you're self together Lee Donghae"

He rubbed his eyes and pulled of the shirt that he had been wearing. He gasped when he came to the realization that the clothes belonged to Hyukjae. 

The brunette let out curses that he had gotten in to a habit of saying due to Heechul hyung. 

*****************

Donghae had finished his work and was now sitting at the same bus stop he had met Hyukjae. Tears formed in his eyes thinking of his mother, he hurriedly increased the volume so that he could no longer be capable of focusing on anything other then the loud music blasting in his ears. 

He looked down and focused his eyes on his phone. 

"Donghae" 

Donghae was a hundred percent sure he had heard his name being called. He looked up. His eyes meeting with brown orbs. Donghae pulled out his headphones and looked at the male in shock.

"Y-you. W-what brings you here Hyukjae?" 

The sk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter