3

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In the morning, I suddenly wake up and feel confused. ‘Why I’m here? Wait… This isn’t my room!’ I get up and scan around the room. And I looked at the Jacket beside me, Daehyun’s. “Oh! How stupid I am didn’t remember it.” I poke my head and laughed. Suddenly the bathroom door was opened. “Why you poked your head?” I looked to the door and saw Daehyun half with towel at his waist, showed his shy abs. “Ya! Wear your clothes!” I close my eyes and covered with my hands. “What?! I just finished my bath! Are you never saw a men half like this?” Daehyun asked. “N-no, beside my brother.” I still close my eyes and peeked a little. His shy abs was really cute.  “Oh okay. I will change my clothes now.” Daehyun said. He walked to his closet and pull out some clothes. “Wait!” I said still covering my eyes. “What now, Hye?” “Changes your clothes here, and I will use your bathroom. I need to pee!” I run out to the bathroom and close the door. ‘Oh my god. Daehyun’s body is really… His arms, his chest, his… Oh my God! What I just thinking now?!’ I poke my head again.   “Ya, Hye! Are you sleeping in there?! Why you take so long?!” Daehyun shouted. “A-ah no! I’m just… Just want to wash my face now!” I replied. ‘Woah my imagines was really weird’ I get out from the bathroom and saw Daehyun watching tv. “Do you want to eat breakfast? Wait… I think it’s not breakfast anymore. Lunch.” Daehyun chuckled. “Oh. I’m okay. I’m not hungry, anyway. What do you watch?” I asked and sit down beside him. “Just some news. This world is getting crazy day by day.” Daehyun sighed. “Um. I agree. Oh, Daehyun. I want to ask something.” “Sure. What is that?” He replied but didn’t move his eyes to meet me. He busy changing channels tv.   “Uh… About last night, I wan—“ Daehyun stopped me. “You want what? Oh! You want me to do that with you, right?” “What? Do that what?!” “I know it! You want me, right?! I know I’m hot, Hye. But don’t act shy like th—“ I stopped him. “What are you talking about?! Ah! You misunderstand, young boy. I want asked you about what I asked at the park.” I crossed my arms. “Oh so I’m the one who thinks my body is hot.” Daehyun rolled his eyes, “Wait, anyway, what are you asked when we at the park last night?” Daehyun asked again. “Uh, fine. Why. You. Always. Smoking?” I search a truth from Daehyun eyes.   “Ah… About that…” Daehyun thinking for awhile and take a deep breath. “I lately was tired from my work. Searching someone, and yeah, I’m stressed. So I decide to smoking.” Daehyun paused. “To make my stress gone.” “But… Isn’t smoking are bad for your health to, right?” “Yeah, but who care about it when you stressed, right?” Daehyun asked back. “Um… I guess, you are right.” I nodded, “What is your job, actually?” I asked back. “It’s like… A special team, I guess? No, no. What I must call it? I even hard to say it.” Daehyun laughed. “Ah… I get it. Like a spy?” “Um… Like that but not like that too.” Daehyun thinking, same with me. “Just said that like that but not really like a spy.” Daehyun speak up. “Oh okay then.” I nodded.   “Are you living here alone?” I asked. “Yes. My parents are not here. I live here because of my work.” Daehyun nodded. “Ah… Daehyun, can I… Come here like… Anytime?” “Anytime? What do you mean?” “You know, my parents are always fighting, my brother is not always at home, and my friends are usually busy too. So, can I come here when I get bored or need go to somewhere?” “Oh… it’s okay anyway. But, don’t make any mess when you come here.” Daehyun laughed. “Really?!”I shouted. “Yeah, really. But you must promise to me first.” “Okay, sir! I will not do something stupid here!” I saluted to him. “Aish. Don’t do that!” Daehyun laughed, I slap his hands. “Um… Oh, Daehyun. Want to eat lunch outside. I will treat you.” I asked and get up. “Sure. But, promise again, you will go back to your house after we had lunch, okay?” “Yes, I promise, Jung Daehyun.” I smiled to him.   After Daehyun change his clothes, with eyeglasses, tee with button up, jeans, sneakers, and his jacket, since today snow still falling. Now we are walking to restaurant near his home. Daehyun talked something funny, he really know how to make people laugh with his own joke. The way he laughed, is really sweet.   Daehyun and I ate lunch in the corner of the restaurant. He didn’t like it if he eats at round people. He likes all people are watching them. So yeah, me too. Like what I said, he always joked and makes fun at things. I was never laughed like this before, “Ya, Hye. Your phone is vibrated. Calm down your laugh!” Daehyun poked my arms. “What? Oh! Ya you don’t ever make a joke like that again!” I stopped laughed and saw a dialer, Jihyo. “It’s my brother.” I make a signal to Daehyun.
“Pick up then!” Daehyun hissed. “Shut up,” I muttered.   “Yeobseyo, oppa!” “Why you so take a long to answer my call!” “Why you so obsessed to me?” I laughed. “Ya, are you starting to fight?” “What? No. I’m just joking. So, what is that, oppa?” “Where are you? I’m at house now and I not found anyone here.” “Oh, I with my friends now. Eating lunch. Are you already ate lunch, oppa?” “No. I just arrived home awhile ago. Just, go back quickly at home. I want to eat something but too tired to cook.” He makes a fake cry. “Are you crying? Oh my God, Woo Jihyo is crying now?” I laughed. “Shut up. Just go home already. Mehrong.” Jihyo laughed and hang up the phone. “What the ? Is he just hanging up the phone? Stupid.” I throw my phone to the table.   “Your brother heard nice.” Daehyun said when he ships his drinks. “Sometimes.” I shrugged, “Oh, are you going to work now?” I asked. “No. I think. I want to have relaxed myself today.” “Ah, okay then. Thanks for today and yesterday, Dae. You really saved me yesterday.”
“No problem young lady. It my pleasure.” Daehyun smiled, “Now, pay this all food and go back to your home. Your brother is waiting now.” “Okay-okay. So, I’m going now.” I get up, “Goodbye. See you again!” I shouted and run to the cashier.   Now I already on my way back to home. I wish just my brother at home now. I passed the park where I met with Daehyun for the first time. I still remember his shadow on the night by the street lamp with his cigarette at his hands and blowing up the smoke. I even didn’t remember why now I standing at this place.   I run to my home quickly. I hope my brother didn’t wait me. I open the door and the home was really silent. I guess mom and dad not back yet from their workplace. “Oppa, are you really didn’t ate yet?” I shouted. “Yes! Why you not greet me first when you are at home!” He shouted back, from his room. “Sorry!” I shouted and walk to the kitchen to make a lunch for him. Not long, Jihyo comes with his short pants, “Just… Quickly. I really starve now.” “Wait a sec. I need to put them on the plate.” I dashed to put it down. “Here, I hope the food was not that bad.” I said. “It’s looked okay. I eat now.” Jihyo said. I nodded and clean up the kitchen.   “How with your work? It’s working good?” I asked. “Yeah. Just a little problem but… It’s okay. I have been finished it.” He keep eating. “Ah, I get it. You will sleep again after this?” “I don’t know. I still tired. Do you want to sleep too?” He a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter