The Hills Have Eyes

Just Let Me Love You (HIATUS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHOe1cIPN8

----Zico's POV----

I stared at the face in front of me relaxing my tiny double eyelids so they wouldn't betray me. If they did then I would be the one to suffer, but then again she was tempting me almost like the way you would torture a prisoner. But in the less harmful way, I saw the sweat dripping down her forehead and it was a little bit y. Then she did that amazing hair move that might just make me blink.

"!" I said as I ended our three minute long staring contest

"I win again~" ~~~~~ said, I wasn't mad about losing to her either

"Fine. But I call using the fan next!" I declared, it was a SUPER hot day in Seoul. Words couldn't describe how hot it was outside! I think the weather man said it might be the hottest day in Seoul, which he said pretty much EVERY summer.

"Oppa~ You can have the fan I'm gonna go change." My Princess told me

"Into less clothes I hope?" Teasing her with a smile and hugging her

"Only because it's hot!" She started to blush a bright tomato color, which was always just adorable

"And that's because your here~" I kissed her and she happily kissed me back, to be honest I loved her kisses. They were sweeter than cotton candy, and the the way she smiles in her kisses was just too cute. I swear everyday I'm becoming more and more poetic, but it's just the way she makes me feel all the time.

I decided to deepen the kiss and pushed her lightly against the wall, she hooked her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist. I then slipped my tongue into , and our tongues fought for dominance. As always I won but we didn't stop there we began to explore each others mouths, and I made sure no corners went unexplored.

But something felt wrong, and I don't mean the kiss. I mean as in I feel holes boring into the back of head if you float my boat. But you could tell she felt the same way because she began to slow down and she opened her eyes with that what-the- expression.  

She broke away from our kiss, and started walking back to her room and waved for me to follow her. After I got into the room she closed the door behind her.

"Did you feel it to?" She asked me in a whisper, I sat on the bed and nodded

"I thought someone was spying on us or something." I replied

"I thought I saw a small flash of light or something but we know it's not lightning because it's freakin' hot outside."

"Someone could be taking pictures of us while spying on us." I guessed, and ~~~~ nodded her head

"Ah~" She ruffled up her hair in the cutest way, "I must be going crazy! This heat is getting to me!" She came and plopped down on the bed next to me, and I playfully clobbered her. She was laying down and I was resting my chin on her stomach and made a cute pouty face. She giggled and ruffled my hair,

"Aw~ is my Zico tired?" I like how she called me hers, because it was completely true. I buried my head in her stomach and nodded. I wrapped my hands around her waist, lifted my head, and showed her my wierd kissy face. (The one on the backround)

She laughed and kissed me.

"I love you ~~~~~~" I couldn't help but say it, I have to hold my self back from repeating it over and over again, but what's true is true.

"I love you Jiho~" The way she said it always made my heart melt a little, and she used my first name to. She began to my hair softly, causing me to feel a little bit tired. The problem was I didn't want to sleep I wanted to watch her sleep. My eyes began to betray me once again, and they began to slowly close.

----the end----

I tried doing a Zico POV but I think it -.- plus I had the worst writer's block ever! But the next chapter will be a lot better.

Did anyone see SuJu's Mr. Simple :D I almost had a heart attack!! Whoohoo SuJu! ELF for Life!