Attention?

Dress Up

I walked pass Minho several times. But he failed to notice me. Minho was just too absorbed in his game, the one he was playing on Playstation. 
I sighed. It had been a long time since Minho had been intimate with me. For the past few weeks his attention was always at that new Playstation game. He always cared about his score on it and whether he passed the new levels. And it upset me very much.
Just then, a fabulous idea ran across my mind. "Light bulb!" I muttered playfully as I grinned. I dashed hurriedly to the closet and then to the bathroom. My mind trailed upon my new idea. And it was flawless.
Minutes later, I appeared in front of Minho. I did the unexpected, I grabbed the remote and shut the television down. "Heyy! I was just passing the next-" his sentence was cut as he almost choked on his own spit when he looked at the sight in front of him.
My eyes sparkled as I sensed my plan working. Minho gaped at the wondrous sight in front of him. His eyes observing me, traveling up and down my whole body three whole times. 
I was wearing Minho's clothes. I was wearing his black wife beater, my arms exposed. And since his size was rather big for me, the wife beater hung loose upon my frame. Making the wife beater's neck part scoop down too expose some of the decent cleavage. 
His black boxers that were dotted with dark blue spots fit my lean honey thighs on all the right places. They ended just slightly above my knees. 
Minho knew where this was going and what I wanted. Him. I missed him sooo much. He smirked at he sharply pulled me to position me to sit on his lap. "I can resist any thing except for temptation" he his lips with a hint of playfulness. 
I lightly drew circles on his chest with my index finger.I missed this side of him. "Who said that you have to resist it?" I almost whispered while mischievously smiling. 
That was it. Minho lost it. 
He pressed his lips upon mine. And I hungrily kissed back. His hands softly gripped my waist. As I did the same, securing her hands around his neck. 
His warm lips brushed mine with little force; just enough pressure to pull in and out... Leaving me wanting more. He tasted like chocolate. Warm. And addictive. 
He planted a long one, soft but effortless. While his hands gently massage the small of my back. His nailed barely scratched my skin, tickling my pores. I was lost in the movement of his soft and gentle kiss. Soft and gentle yet deep and passionate. 
Quickly the passion gathered momentum and his movements became more quick. The kisses werent long any more or dragged out of hints of playfulness. They were strong and desperate. 
I could feel the rhythm of his breath against my face. Short powerful puffs. Out of oxygen.We paused to catch a breath. I parted my lips to give him the lead. Immediately his tongue s in,  tasting every part of wet cavern and every other part available. 
Minho constantly kept turning his face and changing angles to reach deeper inside my mouth. He wrestled with my muscle too. Fighting for dominance. 
I was lost in complete bliss. And I knew it was going to be a long night.


========+================

THE END! 
COMMENTS, SUBSCRIPTIONS AND UPVOTES ARE BELOVED!