No Returning Address.

Hidden Feelings: No Returning Address
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To the one that went away,

       it has been months, since I’ve last heard or seen you. Why didn’t you say goodbye properly? I could have taken you, where you wanted to go, you know?

I sigh, as I reread your letter. I keep it with me, everywhere I go. To be honest, I keep it very close to my heart. I hope that you will show up, again. I hope to see your smile, again.

I wish I could hold you in my arms again. Comb your hair with my fingers; play with your hair, like the wind did.

I remember the first time you walked into the studio, scared, shy, and excited all at once. I remember how wide your eyes were. Honestly, it made me laugh. You wanted to dance like the rest of us, but you lacked the experience. You weren’t up to par, but I’m glad you stayed, either way.

I remember, when Sehun introduced us, and we shook hands. I knew we would be together forever; however, apparently forever isn’t a long time, since you left me alone.

Remember when, Sehun taught me his weird dance routine. I bet you remember it, since you called it, the ‘Jackhat’ routine. The dance you loved to see us perform.

 Sehun chose the song ‘What is Love?’ I never understood why, if love is not a what, but a who. I never told you this, but Sehun explained, that love is what motivated him to create the routine you loved so much.

“What is love? “I said.
“The stars?

The moon?

The wind?” Sehun noted.

“Passion.” I said. “ Dance.” You?  I thought.

“ Krystal,” Sehun said with a smile.

I remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter