How?

The Cover Up...

Everybody stared at us bug-eyed.Even Lover-Boy. Jaehyo was the firs to speak.

"I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SAY BABY TAEIL!!!!"

"How did you guys meet? How long have you known each other?" Zico asked calmly

"It's a story better saved for later Mint oppa said we have to leave."I looked at Taemin"Right oppa?"

"Y-Yeah, Let's go Cutey." He held out his hand" You have an apointment with Choi PDnim"

"Bye Bye see you again Goodnight Kiss." I said waving (A/N: If you guess what song thats from I'll update double :)

"See you Turlte!!!! Be good to your dongsaengs!" I said hugging him

"I'll try Kitty!!"


*In the car with Taemin*

"Choi PD called you I think you might be in a drama for your debut" He said smiling in my direction

"YAY!!!!! What drama? Will I be the lead? OMG " I said spazzing

"Yah! Calm down and I said might! We have too wait & see! So calm down. You could also debut in other ways"

I pouted "Aish Oppa always ruining my dreams"


*Seven Seasons HQ*

"Come in Kiura-sshi"

"Neh PD-sshi" I said as I entered "Sit"I obeyd abd sat in the chair infront of him.

"As you know you are here to talk about your debut"

"Neh" I said nodding

"You will be starring in a new drama called Tell Them with Block B"

"What role will I play?" I asked curious

"The main character"

"Uahhhh!!!! chincha? Uah I'm so-" I noticed he was strring at me with a WTF? face. " I mean what's the story about?"

"It's about a girl- you and and her bestfriend and how they fall in love."

"Ok. Who is playing my bestfriend? Will it be a member of Block B?"

"Yes, it will"

"Ok, Who is it? What member will it be?" I asked praying in my mind that it wouldn't be U-Kwon.

"U-kwon will be playing your bestfriend"

"WHAT!?!?!?!?" *Oh lord I jinxed it oh hell no my freaking GOD aish* I thought as I exited PDnims office