please watch me from up there

The greatest LOVE you gave me

I sat down and looked around me, wow ._. big korean airpot ..

Korea sure is a successful country .

I started to think, how can I searched a man named Lee Jeong-Shik ? O.o"

an idea started to came .. I stood on my bag and began to shout "Lee Jeong-shik ! Lee Jeong-Shik Lee Jeong-Shik !!!!!!!!!!! "

then a man started to shout "Just get down from there lousy girl !"

I pouted and tried to came down, but suddently my bag became unstable and I fell.

A handsome boy came and saved me. We accidently hugged each other. 

The crowd started to laugh and some of them yelled "Get a room !!" 

I was so ashamed and apologised to the boy . The boy just smiled and walk away.

Damn, I should have seen his face !  I just looked at him .. he looked handsome even from the back .. :p

"There you are .." a 50 years old man came and took my bag. 

I was puzzled and asked him .. "nugunbuya ? (who are you?) "

"naega .. Lee Jeong-Shik imbnida .."

"ahh .. are u my appa ?" I asked innocently ..

"anni .. I'm you're uncle.." The man smiled and put my bag into his car.

"Where is my appa ?" I pouted .. I really wanted to know who is my appa .

"We'll visit him .." my ahjusshi smiled and drove the car away from the airport.

My brain started to think .. hmmm .. Is it handsome ? Ugly ? Healthy ? ill ? 

 

AT THE GRAVEYARD

"ahjusshi .." my tears were filled up ..

all I saw is two old grave .. and it looked untidy

"When you were 3 months .. He felt weird and gave you to an asian couple .. 2 months later .. you're father died because of heart attack and ur mother died because of an accident 5 months later." my ahjusshi my hair and I began to cry .

This isn't fair !! Why I can't live with my parents ? Appa, wae ? umma, wae ?

I placed down a few roses at both grave .. I cried hardly .. God .. can I see my parents .. just for a second ?

"Their grave were untidy because .. before ur father died, he said to me .. he wanted you... the first one to clean his grave .. ur mum wanted that way too .."

I can see that tears started to fill up in my ahjusshi's eyes ....

I looked at those two grave ..

"I'll clean up for them .." I smiled .. "can i ahjusshi ?"

"Sure .. but .. tommorow .. you'll have to register at you're school .." my ahjusshi smiled and pinch my cheek .

"hey, I can clean up the grave after that !" I giggled ..

"hey young lady .. you'll have to stay at the school's dorm .. maybe next time nae ?" ahjusshi wink at me.

"ewww .. an old fatty man winked at me !!!" I laughed ..

"yah ! I ain't a fatty man !" ahjusshi pouted and chuckled ..

"Let's go gome .. I'm hungry !!!" I hold my tummy and grab my ahjusshi's hand ...

Umma, appa .. you'll watch me from up there right ? 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________=========================================================================================================================_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay .. welcome silent / noisy / normal readers !! :D 

comment and subscribe nae ??

Hope you'll enjoy the story .. I'm lack of ideas ;p