Part 1: The End T.T"

Dumb Dumb Ho Seok... -_-

                Its 3:30 a.m. and I’m awake, on my computer, studying for the exam next week. My eyes hurt from staring at my computer screen for so long, my fingers hurt from typing 7 whole pages of notes, and don’t even get me started on my pounding headache. Finally, I finished the last of my notes and printed them off. I then tucked them into a folder and threw it into my bag for Monday. It’s actually Friday night and ever since I got home from school I have been taking notes. I’m one of those students that likes to get my work done before my weekend officially starts. I lay on my bed in my big comfy sweater that was half my size and my black leggings. Ready to now pass out I shut my eyes. However, my phone began to ring telling me exactly who the caller was from the specific ringtone. Ho Seok. My best friend since I was young. He’s 1 year older than I am and the complete opposite of me when it comes to school. I picked up my phone and pressed the bright green button to answer.

“What is it Ho Seok.”

“Well hello to you too. Why do you sound so cranky?”

“Ho Seok. You’re calling me at almost 4 in the morning… Am I supposed to sound cheerful?”

“True… but I’m your superior so you have to answer me!” I could tell from his voice he was smirking.

“… I could hang up right now or you can get to the point on why you’re calling me at 4 am.”

“Okay okay. Well I’m really bored and I was wondering if you were still up so I could come over and watch a movie or something with you.”

“Yahhh… Why don’t you ask Yoongi?”

“I did, but he told me that… it’s 4 am and to go to bed…”

I chuckled. “Then go to bed.”

“______... Pleeeease.” I could hear him pull on his innocent puppy dog face and he knows now I can’t reject.

“…Fine, but you have to be quiet… I do have neighbors.”

“What do you mean be quiet? You sound like were going to do inappropriate things ______.” I could once more hear him smirk.

My face turned a little red. “Yah! It’s not like that! You’re always noisy whenever you come over!”

“Well… I never!” We both chuckled.

“Okay. I’ll be over in 5 minutes.”

“Okay I’m hanging up now.”

I clicked off the phone and went to my front door. I unlocked it and threw in a bag of popcorn. Ho Seok lives right next door to me so it never takes him long unless he sees eye candy outside my house. However, its 4 am and no one is outside so I think we should be A okay. Soon the door opened to reveal Ho Seok in his basketball shorts, a big sweater, and knee high socks.

“Well well well look what the cat dragged in. Shouldn’t you knock?”

“_______. If I knocked would you even get up to answer the door?” He questioned as you plopped down on your comfy sofa fit for 2. “Touché my friend.” “Plus you also unlocked the door which either means I can come in or you’re asking to be robbed.” He ran and plopped down on the sofa next to you. “Actually, I think both choices are the same since you steal all my food.” We both laughed. I suddenly heard the microwave beep and ran to get the popcorn. While I was getting the food Ho Seok was looking for a movie. I walked back with a big bowl of popcorn and sat back in my spot. “Horror movie okay with you?” I turned and looked at him like he was an idiot. “When is a horror movie EVER a bad idea?” He smiled and he chose to watch ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’.

Near the middle of the movie I started to get cold. I noticed my fluffy blanket and grabbed it. Ho Seok looked at with eyes that are yelling for me to share. It’s not a huge blanket. It’s actually pretty small for 2 people. However, I held out my arm with half the blanket. “It’s not big so we will have to share.” He wrapped the side around his shoulder. I knew we would be closer, but not this close. We are practically hugging each other! Ho Seok seems perfectly natural while I on the other hand… Well Ho Seok and I may be friends but lately I’ve been feeling different feelings. I’ve had a crush on him since we were young, but I was never nervous around him. Hugging was natural for us. So was cuddling. We used to sleep in the same bed even after we were supposed to be past that stage. Only now… I can’t even sit close to him or hug him without being a complete nervous wreck…

I tried to pay attention the the tv, but my thoughts were elsewhere. My breathing wasn’t steady at all. In fact it was completely obvious. However, it seemed like Ho Seok didn’t notice. Such a dumb dumb. I tried to calm myself and watch the movie, but every time something made Ho Seok jump he would tug the blankets making us lean closer. I can’t do it! I can’t sit like this! The movies almost over and I’ll be able to get up soon! Finally! I continued to try and calm down through the rest of the movie.

It finally ended! Ho Seok didn’t move though. He turned towards me and looked me in the eye. “Are you okay? Your breathing got kind of weird half way through the movie.” I stared at him in shock. Oh LORD! He knows! What do I say? “T-That’s… That’s…” “Were you really that scared!?” Ho Seok laughed. Thank god he’s such a dumb dumb. Kekeke. “No! I wasn’t scared.” “Well if it wasn’t that was it because we were so close!?” He smiled and leaned in more coming only inches from my nose. He stared me in the eyes and I stared back. Maybe he’s not a dumb dumb? NO!!! I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. His smile soon faded and he slightly backed his face up. “Is… that the actual reason _____?” He searched my eyes for some type of answer because I wasn’t saying anything. Well I couldn’t say anything actually. Ho Seok wasn’t ever supposed to know that I liked him. EVER! WAEEEE!! OTOKEEEE?!?!?!

After a good minute of thinking of a way to get out of this I ended up with nothing. NOTA! Ho Seok asked the same question again wanting to know from me personally. I sighed and looked away not wanting to look at him directly. I nodded. I couldn’t see his expression, but boy did I feel it. He punched me in the arm and began to laugh hysterically. “Good one ________!” He rolled off the sofa and onto the floor. I started to laugh, but it was completely fake. “Yeah… I gotcha…” I’m actually really sad and disappointed that he wouldn’t take me seriously. I mean that was like an accidental confession right. Well now I know I can’t tell him. Ever.

He wiped away a fake tear and sat up. “Ahh… Okay well Ms. Prankster. I’ll get going, but remember that we’re hanging out here with the guys tomorrow night.” I nodded. I walked Ho Seok out and watched him leave. I cleaned up the living room area and walked back to my bed. I tucked myself in and thought once more about what had just happened. My chances are ruined. He can never find out. Or we may never be friends again… Just thinking about it makes me sad. My heart’s a little torn at what had happened tonight. What would it feel like to be actually rejected? Thinking about it makes me tired. I close my eyes and think of old memories with Ho Seok. Eventually falling asleep.

Soon came the next morning. I took a shower and put on my lazy wear. I’m not doing anything til tonight, so this might as well be my lazy day, right? I put on my black shorts that were mid-thigh, a big red baggy sweater, and my red white and black fuzzy knee high slipper boots. I left my wet hair down and let it air dry to naturally form a few soft waves. I walked down stairs, made a cup of chai tea and sat on my couch. I really can’t believe that happened. I hope nothing weird happens tonight to. Maybe I should cancel tonight. Wait. That’s to suspicious. I yawned. Gosh I didn’t really get any sleep. Maybe I’ll take a short nap. I soon fell asleep on my couch.

I heard a knock on my front door which caused me to jump up and off the couch. I rubbed my eyes lightly trying to make myself a little more awake than I was. The knock was heard again. “What time is it?” I pulled out my phone and took a looksee. “… IT’S ALREADY 8PM!!??” I ran to the door, hurried to unlock it and apologized for the wait. “_____. What took you so long to answer the door?” asked Yoongi as they all walked in and shut the door. “Was there a boy here maybe?” Namjoon asked wiggling his eyebrows. “Yaahhh.” I whined and pouted. “That must mean there waaaaas!” Jimin sang. “Maybe he’s still here.” Jeongkook chuckled. “You guys come on.” “Thank you Tae Hyung.” “I mean let’s be honest. There is no way she took that much time to answer the door and he’d still be here!” “YAH! KIM TAE HYUUUNG!” I yelled as they all laughed. “Okay that’s enough guys. No more tormenting ______.” Jin said. Finally! I knew Jin would be on my side. “_______, we know that nobody is here. We just like messing with you.” Jeongkook smiled at me. Then came thumping from the stairs. We all turned our heads. Ho Seok was coming from my room. “_______! You really need to learn not to leave stuff on your bed. My head hurts from using your floor instead. I think I have rug burn.” Ho Seok rambled as he came down stairs. The boys all staring at me with open mouths and wide eyes while I was doing the same to Ho Seok. When he finally got down stairs he had his hand rubbing the back off his neck like it hurt. The boys turned their attention to Ho Seok who looked confused about the stares he was receiving. After a moment of staring Namjoon and Yoongi both high fived Ho Seok who was happy yet confused to receive them. Jimin made aoaoaooo noises while Jeongkook and Tae Hyung looked at each other like their sister just got violated. Then there’s Jin. Who just sat there with that open mouthed and wide eyes expression.

“What’s with all of the cheeringand high fiving?” Ho Seok finally asked confused. “You got it iiiin! You got it iiiiin.” Namjoon sang and soon Yoongi joined. “What? I got what in?” Still confused Ho Seok asked. “Don’t act like you don’t know!” Namjoon slapped Ho Seok’s arm. “He doesn’t know.” I finally said. They all looked at me weird except Ho Seok who just wanted to know what was happening. “_______!” Jeongkook screamed. “NO YOU ERTS! He doesn’t know because nothing happened!” I started to push my way to Ho Seok and crossed my arms. “Why might you be in my house?” “You left the door open and I came to see if you wanted to pick up the guys, but you were asleep. You looked comfy and I knew if I woke you up you’d kill me.” “True. Go on.” “Well I got a head ache and went to your medicine cabnit, but grabbed the sleeping pills on accident. I didn’t want you to freak out when you woke up so instead I went to your room to sleep. However, you didn’t clean off your bed so I ended up passing out on your floor, and I move a lot so now I think I have major rug burn.” He finished while rubbing his neck. Everyone oh’d. Jeongkook, Taehyung, and Jin all looked a lot happier, but Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi all looked disappointed. “But what did everyone mean by getting it in?” “Ho Seok. You are a dumb dumb.”

After that horrible situation we sat in a circle in my living room chatting about what to do tonight. Like usual we decided on a horror movie with blankets and popcorn. We got everything set up and soon everyone took their seats. We were watching the movie downstairs on a bigger couch then my itty bitty one upstairs. Starting from the left side was Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Ho Seok, and me. Then Tae Hyung, Jeongkook, and Jimin sat right below us on the floor. However, they got the big fluffy blankets while we each got a quilt. We put in the movie and began our night. The three boys on the floor never look away at any horror films no matter how gross they can get. Jin casually looks away when anything frightening comes on while yoongi and namjoon scream like little girls. Ho Seok and I jump.

Half way through the movie while everything was going fine, I noticed Yoongi and Namjoon hugging each other making Yoongi push Ho Seok closer to me until I was trapped in a closed corner with our shoulders violently smashing. “Yah!” I whisper yelled at the two little girls. They didn’t even hear me they were so into hugging each other for dear life. I could only do one thing. I leaned over Ho Seok surprising him at first and then he noticed what I was doing. As I was about to tap Yoongi on the back until suddenly they screamed from a scary part making Ho Seok jump causing me to freak out, close my eyes, grab, and hide my face in whatever was near me. I heard and felt a deep soft chuckle. Wait felt? What did I grab on to? I looked up and I see Ho Seok. CRAP! I grabbed on to his shirt! I quickly sat back in my normal squished spot which was now so squished I was practically leaning on Ho Seoks chest. I started the funny breathing again. I can’t keep this up! I’ll just sit on the ground! I stood up and took my seat on the ground and kept watching the movie.

The movie finally ended and we all thought it’d be fun to play truth or dare. And by “we” I mean everybody except Jin and I. We gathered in a circle and started the game of death. “Okay. Ho Seok. Truth or dare?” “Yoongi. Do you have to ask? Dare of course.” He said with his goofy cute smile. “I dare you to text your ex saying you still have feelings for her.” “Why would I do that?” He said sarcastically showing that he’d be happy to do so. “I’m doing this one as a favor. Because you’re always talking about some girl you like and it’s obviously her. So. You’re welcome bro.” Yoongi said patting Ho Seok on the back who put down his phone showing us that he sent it. Hearing these things kills me. So now I obviously know that he likes someone else and I’ll never have a chance. “Hey guys! I got one of those lie detector things where you put your hand on it and it shocks you if you lie!” Jimin said. He pulled it out and put it in the middle. “How about instead of truth or dare. We question people to find out their secrets muahahaha.” Jimin grinned evilly. “Since it’s my turn can I choose who to interrogate?” “Okay Ho Seok can choose who but I want to do the questions!” Yoongi shouted. “I chooooooose… ________!” Grrrrreat. Yoongi gave me a smirk and I sighed as I put my hand on the machine. “Okay. Let’s test it first. Is you name ____?” “Yes.” We sat and nothing happened. “Do you like anyone?” “Yes.” “Is it someone we know?” “Yes.” I quickly responded not to seem obvious. Everyone ooo’d and put their thinking caps on. “Hmmm . Is it someone in this room?” “Yoongi smirked at me. HE KNOWS!!!! “…” I hung my head low. “……y-yes…” They all looked around at each other trying to mentally guess. “Is it Namjoon?” “….no.” “Hmmmm. Jimin?” “….no” “Might it be Ho Seok?” “HELL NO! AHHH!” I screamed and jumped back from the shock on my hand while everyone in the room stared at me wide eyed. Including Ho Seok. Oh no… What do I do know?!?!?!? >-<”

To be continued.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Bum bum buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

What's going to happen next?

I'll update soon^^ If people like this of course! Kekekeke

 

P.S.

Sorry for any error's.

I'll do better next time!!! FIGHTING! >.<)b