Le Morning

L.joe's Neighbour is a Byuntae

 

It's being a whole perfect Sunday for L.joe. He rises early to do some chores he may leave when he is busy with his college and works. For now, he is watering the plants at his front house compound. Well, he's not sociable much like other neighbours so he prefer sit at home and do like what housewives do!

Never forget that he loved flowers.

"Aaah.. What a per--"

"Hey, Byunghun! Good morning!"

L.joe takes the 'perfect' back when he heard his neighbour's shrill voice. He did not bother to reply Chunji's greeting then continue watering the plants.

"Hey, Byunghun! Have you bathe? Aw, I think no. Look at yourself, what if someone kisses you--" and Chunji cannot finish his sentence after L.joe left him alone.

 

--

 

What else the single and unsociable L.joe could do during his Sunday free time? Studying? Oh no, he already get enough of it during his classes. Being alone is the best to relax, he thought.

"Hey, Byunghun!" Chunji passes by his house and greet him in tracksuit. Probably he just gets back from jogging. L.joe ever wonders why he never goes out during his Sunday time. Perhaps he has nowhere to go. Or actually, he's lazy.

"Do you want to jog with me? Well, I've finished the first round and maybe won't mind second round, if you want?" Chunji asked. His intention is sincere. L.joe stay silent, his eyes never meet that guy's. "Hey, Byunghun?" no response. "Hey! Are you totally ignoring me?!" Chunji stomped his feets in anger and left L.joe alone. Again.

"Finally...” he sips his coffee for once and looks around. No Chanhee, no byuntae and no tease. Ahhh... What a happy--

"Byunghun!" L.joe nearly choked to death when he saw Chunji on his left. He will never question himself how that dude crept there because he always knows that Chunji would use the back gate.

“What do you want?”

“Finally! You talked to me!” Chunji exclaimed with a bright smile. L.joe growled, he’s not angry but he’s slightly annoyed.

“Yes and what do you want from me?”

“I just want to talk to you!”

L.joe frowned. Is it talk or actually, tease him?

“And?”

Now, it’s Chunji’s turn to frown, “I guess you really do not wanna talk to me.”

“Hmm…”

“Okay then. Happy Sunday to you.” Chunji wished and walk away with so that frustration face while L.joe is glowing with victory.

Oh well, at least Chunji will stop disturbing him for few hours.