Chapter 1.1 - Predebut

Moonlight

Chapter One
January 2014
 

 


A petite girl was standing in front of her wardrobe.
"Hmm, what should I wear today? It will be cold outside, so I better prepare warm clothes." She said to herself.
She took a black and white stripped long-sleeved T-shirt, over-sized denim shirt, denim skinny jeans, white socks, and thick dark blue coat.
"Maybe this is enough." She thought.
She did not like girly clothes that much, even if she did have a cute petite figure that suited girly and cute clothing very much. Other girls wore y, revealing, and thin clothes in all seasons, but the cold just does not agree with her. She gets cold really easily. That is why she loves being home or practicing her skills more than going out.
She wore the
clothes that she picked out earlier, and walked out of her bedroom.
"Unnie, I'm going out." She said to the older girl.
"Take care, Heeyoung. Don't forget tomorrow!" She reminded her.
"I got it, unnie~ Do you want me to buy something?" Heeyoung asked the older girl.
"We're running out of hot choco, could you buy some?"
"Sure! See you later, unnie!" She waved and went outside to the hall.
She walked to the stairs and went down to the entrance of the what-they-call a dorm. There are not many trainees at Seven Seasons Entertainment, only a few. That is why all the trainees lived in the dorms. The company had two dorms, one for girl trainees and one for boy trainees.
"Ugh~ it's cold~" She said while hugging herself.
She put on her coat and walked out from the building. She carefully walked on the slippery snow. Slowly, crystals dropped from the dark sky.
"Oh, why must it start snowing now? I better get there fast." She said to herself and started walking faster. 

After walking for a pretty long time in the snow, Heeyoung finally arrived at her destination, a pet shelter.
"Oh, Heeyoungie! Welcome~" Greeted the clerk.
"Yes, ahjussi~" She said and went into the pet shelter.
The pet shelter was home to many animals, such as cats, dogs, and other abandoned animals. Heeyoung had already helped this shelter for about three years, now. She helped with work there, like brushing the dogs, bathing the cats, feeding the rabbits, and even donated some funds.
"Ahjussi, I may not help you here anymore." She said sadly.
The middle-aged guy smiled, "It's okay, you already helped us a lot here. You're going to the debut, aren't you?"
The girl smiled cheekily, "I hope so, ahjussi. The competition is 1:3 people, so I am a bit scared, but I have to be optimistic."
"Good girl," He ruffled her hair. "But don't forget me and visit us sometimes. You are already like my daughter."
"I'll visit if I have any free time~ Oh, and if I debut, maybe I'll adopt Sun," She said and walked toward Sun.
Sun is a
white Bichon Frise dog that was found inside a cardboard box with two other puppies a year ago. The other puppies were named Rain and Cloud. Heeyoung would love to bring all of them, but she cannot for now. So, she will only bring Sun if she has to choose. Sun is a cheerful and cute dog, everyone would like her. Rain and Cloud are not as cheerful as Sun, they are more calm and quiet.
"Sun? Alright~ Take a good care of her." He said.
"Yes, ahjussi!" She patted Sun's head.
"Sun, Mommy will bring you home soon. Wait for me and be a good girl, okay?" Heeyoung rubbed Sun's neck and tummy.

 


A little girl opened her house's door, to be greeted by a familiar figure. "Unnie? It's really you, unnie? You are home!" She said not believing her own eyes.
"Yes, unnie is home," She said warmly. "Where are the others?"
"Yunho oppa is playing games with Yunhwan oppa, Yoonjung unnie is sleeping, and Daddy is working." The youngest girl said.
"Aah, did you eat lunch yet?" The older asked again.
The younger girl only shook her head. The older one ruffled her hair.
"Unnie brought chicken~"
The youngest blinked. "R-really? I loveee you very much, unnie!" She said happily and hugged her unnie.
"Yoonhee noona?" A deep voice said.
"Long time no see, Yunho." Yoonhee smiles warmly.
"Why are you here, noona? Aren't you supposed to be training?" The younger boy asked.
"Yes, but they gave me a day off today." She said softly.
He nodded, "Come in, noona."
Yoonhee went inside and smiled, "I haven't been here in such a long time."
She walked straight to the kitchen, then put the groceries that she bought earlier away. After that, she checked her other brother and sister. She went to the third oldest's room first; Yoonjung's room. She slowly opened the door, and saw her lovely sister sleeping soundlessly. Then she closed the door slowly, and went to her younger brother's room. "Yunhwannie~?"
"Noona?" He paused his game, "I missed you so much!" He pouted.
Yoonhee laughed, "My favorite dongsaeng, I'm sorry~ Noona will try to visit often, okay?"
The second youngest smiled, "Okay, noona!"
Yoonhee has four siblings, Yoonhee is the oldest, the second oldest is Yunho, the third is Yoonjung, the second youngest is Yunhwan, and the youngest is Yoona. Yoonhee is like their mother, since her mother died five years ago. Their dad did not earn much, so Yoonhee helped their family by working and other things to make money. Being the oldest at home with no Dad nor Yoonhee, Yunho is pretty good at house chores. He, his dad, and his older sister worked hard for the younger ones.

"Noona, may I help you?" Yunho asked his sister.
The older one smiled, "Sure. You could wash and chop the vegetables."
They made the lunch with love.
"Yunhwan, help us set the table. Yoona, wake Yoonjung up." Yoonhee shouted from the kitchen. The younger siblings automatically obeyed her.
Yoonjung and Yoona sat in their chairs, followed by the boys and Yoonhee. "Let's eat."
 

 


In front of a mirror, a tall, skinny young girl stood up, with a confused face. Various clothes scattered on her bed. Her hands were holding two dresses.
"Should I wear this? Or this one?" She asked herself.
"Oh but it's still cold outside." She throwed her dresses to her bed.
"I could wear stocking, boots, or coat though." She picked the dresses.
"But this dresses wouldn't be appropriate for winter." She throwed the dresses again.
Her eyes scanned her bed. "Should I wear casual clothes?" She picked a brown coat and black skinny jeans.
"Nah, others definitely will tease me." The desperate girl dropped the clothes.
She picked a sweater and the black skinny jeans again, along with a black jacket. "Is this good? No no, this is too simple." She sighed.
"Or should I wear this sweater with this light gray miniskirt, black stocking, and this black coat?" She picked all of her clothes that she mentioned, and checked herself in front of the mirror.
"Um, this is fine. Wait, what time is it?" She suddenly panicked and checked the clock that was hanging on her wall.
"Oh my God ten minutes left! I haven't done my make up too!" She quickly changed her casual clothing into the clothes that she picked earlier.
"Chaekyung! Hurry up!" A girl voice can be heard outside her room.
"Give me five minutes for make up!" She shouted and applied her make up in a dash.
"Done. Let's go go go~"

 


"Unnie~! I bought hot choco~" The younger girl shouted happily while holding quite a lot groceries. The older one looked at her worriedly.
"I only asked you to buy hot choco, why did you buy so many things?" She asked worriedly.
The younger girl grinned. " Heheh, I just felt like buying a lot of food. So, um, help?"
The older one took some plastic bags from the other girl. "You should have called me to help you." She frowns. Both of them walked to the kitchen that they shared with other eight girls and put them in the fridge.
The younger girl giggled, and back hugged her favorite unnie. "I love Minji unnie the most."
The older girl only smiled and waited for the petite girl released the hug.
"Ah, I'm going to breath some fresh air outside." Minji said.
"Oh, let me make hot choco for you, unnie!"
"No, I'll make it by myself. Just go to sleep, it's already late."
"But-"
"No buts." Minji cut her talk. "You are tired, right?" Minji pushed the younger one out from the kitchen.
"Alright, good night, unnie."
"Good night."

Now, Minji wore a maroon sweater. Hot choco mug on her right hand, phone on her left hand. She headed to veranda, put her phone on a small table, and sat next to the small table. She sipped her hot chocolate, then looked at the sky. A few stars can be seen from here.
"So beautiful." She smiled lightly.
She closed her eyes and gulped down the not-so-hot chocolate.
"Dear God, please let me get into the girlband. Let me be with him. Forgive my sins." A tear dropped from her left eye. There was a lot of things happened in her mind.
"I know I did a huge mistake, but I don't want to be with him now. I want to be with my love. Please."

Without her knowing, there was a shooting star.

 

 
 
 
 
 
author notes;

annyeong! heeyoungie here o u o so, how's the story so far? and the layout? if the Heeyoung one is too light and you can't read it, just tell me! I'll change the color~ /grins. I supposed to write all members in a chapter, but I think it would be too long ; ; so I cut it into two parts~ chapter one is only the introduction, Block B will be here in chapter two > w < have you found someone who has same/similar personality? you could imagine her as yourself o u o see you in chapter 1.2 with other members of Moonlight~ and oh I still need co-author! anyone interested? ; u ;