Chapter 2

♥ Jinki Love ♥

Contiuing from last chapter......

"Well, I'll sit next to you more often, I promise." Jinki told him. Taemin's face filled with joy and nodded. Jinki told the boys to start eating so they would have energy for the day.

                                                    ----------------------------------------------------------

Today, Jinki was hoping the boys would agree to go to the Amusment Park with him so they could have fun and relax. Jinki looked at the boys all around the table eating their breakfast and it looked they were staring intently at each other, like they were telling each other to "Back off" of something and looked at them confusidly and went back to eating, what he didn't know was that all the members took a glance at him and they caught his adorable confused face and they all melted a little inside.

"Hey guys, can I ask you something?" Jinki said, they all looked up from there food and stoped eating, Well, except for Taemin cause that boy is never full.

"Well, I was wondering if we could all go to the Amusment Park since we all have the day off today,"Jinki said while playing with the food on his plate waiting for the others to awnser him but all they could think about was how cute Jinki was at that one moment.

'Hyung, how can you be so cute?'

'Hyung! stop being so cute!'

'How can people not see that you are cuter than me?'

'God danmit hyung!, if you only knew what you do to me.'

It was too quite for Jinki's liking, so he figured they were all aginst it, He let out a sad sigh and pouted moving to get out of his seat and put his dishes in the kitchen sink and going to get ready to go the amusment park on his own.

"Hyung," Minho called after him, "Where are you going?"

Jinki looked at him with a confused look, "I'm going to get ready to go to the amusement park." he siad walking over to him and the others and unconsciously sat in Minho's lap with another pout, Minho wanted so badly to wrap his arms around Jinki but he held himself back, but he smirked and looked around the table to the other members slightly glareing at him.

"Who said you would go alone?" Kibum asked, now looking at Jinki.

"Well I asked you all and you guys didn't say nothing, so I fingured you were all aginst my Idea." Jinki told them with his head down and leaned back aginst Minho and he couldn't hold back anymore and wrapped his arms around Jinki and nuzzeled into his neck, Jinki slightly blushed at the action and smiled a little.

"So you guys will come with me?" he asked in a hopeful voice and getting up from stitting on Minho, which he did not like, The others nodded and stood up to go to their rooms and get dressed. Jinki was now excited, he had the whole thing planned out in his head, First: he would go through the fun house with Kibum and act like a couple , Second: He would go to the batting cages with Minho and ask him to teach him hoe to do it, Third: He will do little games with Taemin and win him some prizes and lastly he will go through the haunted house with Jonghyun and cling to him when he gets scared.

'This is gonna be the best day ever!'  Jinki thought and smiled while walking to his room to get ready for was was suppose to be the best night ever but, not everything goes according to plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm back!! sorry for the very, very, very, VERY long overdue update. I know it's short but it was the best I could come up with so, I hope I don't dissapoint you all with this chapter!!!

Okay, so starting today/tonight I'm gonna ask you reader's randome question's to interact with you guys a little more, So he is your question.....:

If you could spend a day with a SHINee member, who would it be and what would you do for that one day?

Until next update Bye bye!!! ^_^

            Side note: how many saw this and thought they were going to kiss?? I know I did..