frappe 1

ignore
FRAPPE
sweet, cold, amazing.
 
SINCE 101014
rules
ONE. Please subscribe & upvote this thread. TWO. One account per person. THREE. This is a closed roleplay. Please do not follow and/or interact with outsiders. FOUR.  and yuri wil not be allowed. FIVE. Relationships are allowed after 72 hours of arrival. SIX. Marriages and pregnancies are allowed. SEVEN. Mention the base before going on hiatus.* EIGHT. Mention the base if you're going on semi/hiatus or getting into a relationship. NINE. The password is your fave non-kpop song &/or timezone. TEN. Respect everyone, don't facechase and don't be biased. ELEVEN. Don't complain about a dead tl when you barely made any effort. Also, automatic kickout will be done if you ever said you want to leave on tl. TWELVE Three days of inactivity and you're out. THIRTEEN. Us admins hates dead tl too. So make sure that you are always active when you're not on hiatus/semi-hiatus. FOURTEEN. Please only use English and basic Korean.

* hiatus = 2 weeks, semi-hiatus = 1 week
how to join
ONE. Check the masterlist. TWO. Comment with your character and password. THREE. Wait for the admins to approve of your application. FOUR. You have 24 hours to create your account! FIVE. The username format is (name)frp. SIX. Please add frappe to your bio. SEVEN. Follow the admins. EIGHT. Mention the base for verification. NINE. After you've been verified, follow everyone else and have fun!