004. Fracture

> Growing Sprouts aka idea explorers - ideas shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  004. fracture: free ;   Okay, I didn't really know how to call this idea, so I will be calling it 'Fracture' for now. 

For this idea, you will have to write like two people are talking to each other, but it is actually one person. 
So this is someone with a split personality.  But try to not give hints about this to the readers xD

This person is just experiencing life like it is for him. The same routine day after day. Let's call personality one T and the other TT. T calls TT his best friend even though they have other visions of life. T is like very optimistic about everything and quickly believes what people tell him and then you have TT who is negative about human nature and he is the kind of person who asks for the papers of a cop if he gets arrested xD Of course, you can let him have more than two personalities, but yeah... then you have a very instable character xD But these two become friends because they have the same interests. Like that cute girl who is always sitting by the window or the spiders that are living in the corners of rooms. 

And at the end should be clear that they are in a mental institute. 

Yep ^^ 


Comment if you are taking this idea!

 

 

layout credits

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter