Part 1

Our tree

"Seohyunnie! We've arrived!" Kyuhyun called over and Seohyun got out of the car groggily. "Wah its beautiful..." She said softly as they watched the sun set together. They leaned against the hood of the car as thunder was suddenly heard overhead. Rain came down and Kyuhyun cursed, he grabbed the handle of the car door and tried to open it but it was suddenly locked. "Oppa! What now?!" Seohyun screamed, Kyuhyun removed his jacket and placed it over Seohyun's head and pulled her to a big willow tree by the side. Kyuhyun shivered but didn't show it. Seohyun put the jacket back on Kyuhyun's shoulders and took a handkerchief out. She wiped Kyuhyun's face, hers full of concern. "Yah, pabo don't take care of me so much. You might get sick!" "Its better than you getting sick." He said, looking at her. Her heart fluttered and he smiled. He suddenly sneezed and it killed the mood. Seohyun laughed heartily at his embarassed face. The rain was getting lesser and the willow tree was apparetly very good shelter. They huddled together until the rain stopped, Kyuhyun smiled at Seohyun and pecked her. "Yah! You could be sick!" She squealed and he pouted. "Yah, so if i'm sick i can't be near you?" "Maybe...?" "Pabo." 

Kyuhyun wrapped his hands around her and picked her up spinning her around. "Hey... Lets carve something on this tree" Seohyun suggested, eyes shining. Kyuhyun ran back and tested the car's door, it opened smoothly. He laughed as he took out a letter opener from the car and ran back.

He carefully carved out 3 letters:

S & K

​She smiled at him as she pecking him on the cheek. "Lets visit this tree every month and add a sign!" She jumped excitedly and grabbed the letter opener, carving a star onto the bark. 

"Seohyun ah,"

"Ne?"

"Saranghaeyo."