First meeting

Your Highness

I can feel the oxygen abandoning my lungs.

I can feel the burning pain across my body leaving me unable to move.

                                                                                             I can feel my eyelids becoming heavier by the second.

 

Am I dead?

 

“Prince! Prince! Look over there! There is an unconscious man! Is he dead?” a feminine voice reaches my ears.

“Uh? Where?”

 

Light footsteps are heard and the sun that was showering my closed eyes disappeared.

 

“Ah! What a filthy and ugly man is this? Don’t touch him Emily! He may carry some kind of infectious disease!”

 

Ouch… These words hurt much more than the current wounds on my damaged body. What kind of horrible person would say that?

 

“But Prince! He may be still alive! We have to help him! Oh! Here he awakens!”

 

I started opening my eyes and when my sight adjusts the first thing I see is a brunette girl, worry clearly sufficing her characteristics.

 

“All right. Now that you found out if he is still alive let’s go! We’ll be late!”

 

I pluck up my remaining stamina and turn my head upwards to face the heartless man.

Oh, he is a beautiful heartless man.

 

 

My eyes go wide. Right in front of me stands a slender boy dressed in rich and elaborate clothes, fitting for a lord. His face is almost angelic with blond bangs, seemingly golden under the sunlight, framing his face. You would never think that he is the man with the cold and poisonous voice if it wasn’t betrayed by the scowl that is adorning his features.

 

But he is still beautiful.

 

At least I will die with a dreamy memory escorting me.

I lock my eyes with his brown orbs and leave a weak smile as thank you.

Goodbye Angel…

 

I close my eyes and feel raven clouds surrounding me. But I heard this conversation before I lost completely my senses.

 

“Prince! We have to help him! He fainted again!”

“Alright, alright Emily. Tell the guards to carry him to the castle. Oh, he is already so troublesome…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________

Yahoo~  Here is the first chapter of my Jaein story! Im so happy!!!! (even though I shouldn't because of poor Aj...)

Aaaaanyway.....If you haven't already realised it the Prince of this story will be Kevin while the wounded man is our beloved Jaeseop. Poor kitty....

Well this is a short one while it is just the prologue. But there is more to come! I'll be really glad if you left any com on this story with your impressions, inquries or even objections on some parts... Anything is welcome and I'll be more than glad to answer ^_^

A special THANKS to my sweet ElseopLove who helped me with tth title! Hugs!!!! <3 <3

Bye bye for now~ ^.~