Full

My Dorky Fanboy

It's a hot sunny day and you're in your school's mini-stadium. It's the annual championship day, and you being the most popular athlete in school is of course playing the important role of the event. You're representing your team which is the Blue team. The other teams are Red, Green and Yellow (I know, random colors-hehe). You're sweating like crazy and the event hasn't started yet. Drops of sweats are falling from your head down to your cheeks. But you ignored them and let them fall freely as your mind is set to focus on one thing which is winning and gaining as much medals as possible in order to help your team win.

"Eyes on the prize, ______. Eyes on the prize." you mentally say to yourself over and over again. While your team is giving you the cheers and burning up your spirits, you suddenly heard a faint but clear sound of cheering coming from the audience stands. You need not have to turn around and look for the person doing it as you know exactly who that person is. He is obviously non-other than your one and only fanboy, or more known as your boyfriend to be precise. Your other teammates seem to have heard him too, and they start giggling and nudging you. You rolled your eyes sarcastically at them. But you know deep down inside, you really do appreciate his effort of always being there for you and supporting you no matter. Eventhough he himself is busy with his own schedules of touring, acting and stuff. You can never ask for a better boyfriend than him.

A few minutes later, the event has started. You entered a few of the games and as usual you won them all. Time flies by so fast, that it is now the time for the final and most important event, which is the 200m rally race. Since you're the best runner in the team, you were placed as the last runner. Everyone was counting on you and knowing that you will and can win this race for the team. You, yourself are confident of winning this race and you quickly set your focus to the finishing line. 

The sound of the gun was heard notifying that the race has started. You didn't even look back to see how your other members are doing. All you did was stretched your left arm backwards as far as you can and your eyes were focused straight to the finish line. You hear the steps of the 3rd runners coming near. You become more focus and waited for the baton to be handed to you. The moment you feel a baton was place on your palms, you quickly start your running without thinking. You run and strecthed your legs as far as you could to make you go faster. You didn't of anything except winning when suddenly, you heard a snap on your right foot. Without further notice, you fell and your vision became blank. The next thing you know, you're in the clinic with a wrapped ankle. You didn't win the race and your team lost, but at least they got 2nd place. It is better than nothing, but still, you are so disappointed in yourself and sorry for letting the team down. 

Tears of anger started to fall from your eyes. You hated everything at that moment. Then suddenly someone came in, and it turned out to be your lovely supporting Lee Sungyeol. As he came in, the first thing he did was pulling you in a tight hug while your hair as you burried your face in his chest. It felt nice to have warm hug at this time since your feelings were all over the place. 

"There there, ______. Why are you crying? What's with all these tears. Don't cry. You don't deserve to cry like this. You know why? Because you are the best among the best people out there. You're the only person who entered more than 5 games, and you still won all of them. Ehhh, well...not all of them. But you know what I mean, right? I mean, I don't know if you know what I truly mean, you still know it, right? Right? So you shouldn't cry. If you cry, then I will have to buy you ice-cream as a treat, but right now, I can't buy you any since well...I kinda forgot to bring my wallet because I was rushing over to see you and didn't want to miss out on you showing off your moves and everything during that championship. So, please don't cry okay? If you still wanna cry, I will buy you ice-cream, but not today. I promise I will buy you one tomorrow in the morning. But ice-creams in the morning ain't healthy, so maybe I-"

"Yaaaa, pabo ! Shut up and stop babbling will ya? Okay okay, I won't cry anymore, just as long as you stop babbling. You're giving me a headache now." you said, but then playfully pinched his chubby cheeks.

"Arasso arasso. Mianhae. I didn't mean to blab. It's just, it kills me to see you cry. You know, your crying is a killer and like a stabber to my heart. So don't waste your tears, please. You're still the best. And remember, you should be happy for being my number one best person in my life. You're the best for me and no one can ever replace you. You're my one and only amazing girlfriend. You know I'll always be here for you no matter what. I love you, ________."

"I know, Yeollie. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you too my number one dorky fanboy." You pinched his cheeks again.

"Yahhh. I'm not dorky okay! I'm just cool like that. Plus, you still love me eventhough I'm dorky right. Kkkkk. Cheer up, okay? Now let's get you back home. Come here my baby monkey, come ride on my back and your daddy monkey will take you home." He pulled on your hands and got you on his back before you could even argue. He gave you a piggyback all the way to your home and even sang 'Man In Love' with the effort of dancing to it while you're on his back.

You actually fell asleep there on his back, and he happily said "One day, it'll be our child riding my back and not you anymore, since you'll be busy handling our other kids. Kkkk. But one thing for sure is I'll never let go this hand of yours. Never ever, this I promise you."

Eventhough you were sleeping, you clearly heard those words but you thought it was only a short dream you had. But one thing that you know for sure is that you were smiling while you were sleeping.