Awkwardness With Care

Awkwardness With Care


There are a lot of differences between them. These differences are the reason why they are not close friends. The reason why they don’t talk to each other. The reason why they are awkward to each other.

But they care for each other. Every time they show it, there would always be more awkwardness if not the usual awkwardness between them.

Like how Kangin would offer his scarf but then, Sungmin would try to refuse the offer which ends up Kangin wrapping the scarf around Sungmin’s neck a little too tight and tells him to shut up before he would decide to choke him to death instead.

Like how Sungmin would make pumpkin soup when Kangin is sick but when, Kangin would refuse saying that he has no appetite which ends up having a spoonful of pumpkin soup in his mouth and threatened to eat or Sungmin would decide to shove the entire bowl of hot pumpkin soup in his mouth to burn down his throat.

Because Kangin knows that Sungmin cares, he would ask Sungmin to go drinking with him but actually, it would be Kangin who would be drinking and Sungmin would just be there for him so things wouldn’t get out of hand in case Kangin gets too drunk. Unlike Eeteuk, Sungmin would never force Kangin to talk about his problems and he never scolds Kangin for drinking too much which is why Kangin would always end up telling Sungmin about his problems… drunk or not.

Because Sungmin knows that Kangin cares, he went to cry on his shoulder. Kangin’s shirt became wet with Sungmin’s tears but he didn’t mind it so much. He just hugged and rubbed Sungmin’s back gently up and down or in circles until Sungmin would calm down or fall asleep.

After these kinds of situations or even without these situations, they would be silent and never speak of it again because it’s just too awkward. But perhaps, time will get them used to it, make it less awkward and more comfortable despite their differences as long as they continue to care for each other.

THE END

A/N:  Comments please? ^^