Sept

Last Day

-6:50-

After lazing around the pool for almost an hour, the signs started to show as my toes and fingertips were shriveling up like prunes. The only thing stopping me from getting out was the cool feeling of water on my skin, it was somehow addicting. I have never felt so relaxed in so long, almost as if the water has drowned all my problems. I swam towards the edge of the pool where there was stairs, Jiyoon followed behind. I got out first and stuck my hand out for Jiyoon to grab, even though she was capable of getting out on her own; Jiyoon grabbed my hand and exited the pool. I kept holding her hand as our fingers intertwined while walking towards the sun-lounges where we had left our stuff. 

Jiyoon let go of my hand as we went to get our towels. I grabbed my towel, dried my long brown hair, hung the towel on my shoulders and lay down on the lounge; towel just covering my back and the rest of it hanging off the lounge's arms. My body was still feeling cool from the water, I felt like I was actually on holiday somewhere for once, this sense of relaxation was still foreign to me. I'm used to the lifestyle of a workaholic: forever studying or working hard without any sense of reward other than knowing that you've accomplished something which would help towards your future. In between that, having a part-time job filled in the cracks leaving absolutely no time to relax and with that the only reward was money. I don't have a part-time job anymore and school is over for the year, this feeling of actually having nothing to do was foreign. 

I never realized how important it was to actually wind down once in a while, I've never felt better. I closed my eyes for the second time today, until I could feel my seat move and feel a weight on my legs. I don't even have to open my eyes and I can already predict what it is- Miss Jeon Jiyoon. I was just about to open my eye's until I could feel her now pressing her lips on mine -it would be awkward if it wasn't Jiyoon, but judging by the taste and the feel, it sure was. The senses never let you down. I smiled into her kiss and opened my eyes, to see no one but Jiyoon sitting on my thighs, just above my knees, cupping my face and kissing me. Thank God the place was empty or otherwise we would have a very judgmental crowd. them, I've got my Jiyoon and that's all I care about. Life's too short to worry about things like that. 

As much as I loved Jiyoon sitting on me, my not so strong legs were feeling strained from the weight, not that she's fat, it's just I have very weak legs- don't get me started on my ankles. I tried hard to move my legs underneath and I softly pushed Jiyoon off as she fell between the gap of my legs. I sat up and adjusted the backrest, bringing it forward so I could sit up straight. I turned Jiyoon around so she was facing away from me, I kissed her ear-lobe as I brought the towel I had behind me up and over my shoulders, I wrapped it around so it could fit Jiyoon and I. In order for the towel to stay I wrapped my arms around her waist, I could feel her tense up at my touch. Jiyoon rest her head on my shoulder as I held her, with the little coverage of my towel around us, we watched the sun set over the restless city.

 

---

By the time we got back to our room it was dark outside, now we could commence our shenanigans in the city. What shenanigans? I don't even know myself, but I know the first thing we're doing is getting food because I am famished. First things first, our body's are saturated with chlorine water from the pool, and I definitely did not want that to remain in my hair or on my skin,

"Hey Jiyoon, I'm going to shower" This got her attention, 

"Oh ok" she lowered her tone and looked me in the eye, "Do you want me to shower with you?". My heart started to race as these are the words I was secretly hoping to hear; I didn't even bother to verbally reply back but more physically. I walked towards her and grabbed her wrist, dragging her towards the bathroom- the tension was building, and hell, was it y. The bathroom was spacious as there was a separate bath, shower, toilet, faucet- all the essentials but in this hotel, essentials with class. I lead Jiyoon as I pulled her into the shower, closing the glass door behind her. I started the shower, fondling with the tap as I had never used anything quite like it, it wasn't the two hot and cold knobs I was used to. Jiyoon saw me struggling, she took my hand away from the tap and took over. Seeing that our bodies were still used to the temperature of the pool, we just had cold water pour on both of us. Sure a hot, steamy shower would've been y but I'm sure we've had enough heat for today. Damn summer. I grabbed the small bottle of body lotion that the hotel kindly provided us with and applied it to my skin, scrubbing away at that salty chlorine, 

"Hey Gayoon, could you put some on my back please? Seeing that I can't reach..." I didn't hesitate and rubbed the lotion on her , with only the strap of her bikini in the way. I could see her slightly arch her back when I was applying the lotion, she was so sensitive to my touch- this made me feel in control of her. I spoke too soon as Jiyoon reached to her back grabbing my wrists and she turned around- she looked so y with the water dripping off her face and hair and kissed me hard. She sure did have a habit of getting me off guard, which caused me to drop the bottle on the floor. We still needed to shampoo and condition our hair, but at the moment that didn't matter as Jiyoon was pushing me up against the glass wall, kissing me hungrily, my bottom lip like crazy. The water cascaded down in between our faces, and down our bodies. My hands slipped down the Jiyoon's waist and had a quick feel of her toned abs. I never knew she worked out. Our bodies were pressed right against each other with Jiyoon slightly pushing me up against the wall, making me a bit cautious seeing that the surface is only glass. This was no time to think logically so all I did was push forward off the wall and more towards the shower head where the volume of the water maxed, all I could taste was water instead of Jiyoon. Jiyoon took this into consideration and decided to kiss my neck, while... she reached to my back and loosened my bikini strap, causing it to fall down. 

-----

I did up the buttons on my white long sleeved blouse, while I waited for Jiyoon to finish blow-drying her hair. I left the first two buttons open and rolled the sleeves up to my elbows. While doing this the image of a Jiyoon was captured in my mind from our little episode that concluded a few minutes ago- she was just like art; a masterpiece in my mind. Not only was a picture of Jiyoon stuck in my mind, but the feeling of Jiyoon's touch. The memory of Jiyoon running her hands up my bare body made me shudder of bliss. However, noting intimate really happened- no one lost anything.

The sound of the hair-dryer diminished, I could only guess that Jiyoon would be out of the bathroom soon then we will be on our way,

"I rather you without clothes" Jiyoon said jokingly while tracking down her shoes, 

"Likewise Jiyoon, likewise

 

-----------------------------------

 

Well lemme start off with HAPPY #2YOONDAY!!! Yay, now let's hope for a comeback from this sub unit!

Things got pretty heated up during this chapter ;) I really hope I don't get in trouble (maker) with this chapter, I can't resist with this couple and the situation. They go hand in hand, like cookies and milk. Besides, it's not like they had the anyway. 

(not mine)

 

PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT CHAPTER :)