final

He show me that love's exist

As your legs walk over from the balcony, you took a deep breath. This is an autumn. There’s so many voice that you can hear here. A laugh, a sweet tones. You could see how’s the childs are coming around to the blossom tree and laughing with they friends. Smile to your self. How could they looks so happy and like nothing’s happen. And you wish you can.

Stepping again your legs to the bus stop, then your beautiful mind’s gone. You got shocked and jaw dropped.

            “ we are break! I just used you as a play! “ he said

            “ b..but why? I do love you! “ the girl said and crying

            “ BUT I DON’T LOVE YOU BACK “

            Your heart feel hurt too. How can he treats girl like that? You wanna steppin’ your legs and come closer to her but it’s trembling. Its can’t even move for an inch. Love is doesn’t exist anymore. Love is fake afterall.

            “ I’m home.. “ you said. Oh.. you forget that you’re living alone. Well, your family are going to they vacation for their happiness. You’re not that interesting. Just laying down your body to the bed now. As you close your eyes, there’s someone knocking the door. Your family? They are going too fast aren’t they?

            “ wait a minute “. You opened the door

            “ what are you doing here, Jongin? “

            “ Yeonhee, are you free for today? “

            “ h..huh? “

            “ it looks like yes. Let’s go! “

            He grab your wrist. You keep on strugling but he’s too strong.

            “ yah Kim Jongin! Let me go! “

            “ wae? “

            “ where will you take me go? You’re going to kidnappin’ me aren’t you ? “

            He sigh. “ I’m not that cruel.. “

            But when you’re going to open your mouth to say something, there’s a horrible thing happened in front of you. Again.

            “ WE’RE OVER DUDE ! “

            “ ! OKAY !! I’M LEAVING NOW!!! “

            At the moment, Jongin looks right into your eyes

            “ Love is doesn’t exist anymore “ you said in a low tone. But he heard you so well. He hold your hand tighter.

            “ I’ll show you that love’s exist actually.. “

            “ w..what? “

            But he just smile to you and you don’t know why but just following him for heaven sake. You look right into your hand which is holded by him. You feel something’s flying around your stomach.

            “ looks here .. “ he said looking straight and smiling while taking a breath. He look’s so happy and so handsome. ‘Oh gosh what I’m thinking about’ you thought. But afterall, your jaw dropped.

            “ i..it’s so beautiful .. “

            There’s a lake with a blue color and brightning because of the sun shines. It’s make some shadow with a crystal light. Sparkling .. and the blue water turn into a pinky one. You feel how the air waved on your body and make your hair waving. You love it. Both of you keep for silent and it’s not akward. It’s so comfortable.

            “ why I’m not saw this yet .. “

            But he just silent and smile again. he’s still holding your hand. Then, he walk again and you following him. Still.. holding hand..

            “ where will we go Jongin? “ you asked

            “ you will know, princess.. “

            You’re blushing so hard now. ‘ did he just called me a princess?’ you thought

            Well, everytime when you’re close with him, your heart just always beating so rapidly. But you just throw it away because you’re too worried. You won’t get hurt because of the love’s fake.

            Suddenly, both of you enter to the coffee shop. He give me a menu book but you just too confused. He laugh at you and then ordered two coffees. Hot chocolate coffee.

            “ it’s so yummy right “ he said. You nodded.

            You spent the time on this shop for about thirty minutes. Then, he leads you to Han river.

            The sun is setting now. It’s turn became dark and dark. There’s a cold wind that pouring on your body. He wore you his jacket. You smile.

            “ why you’re thinking that love is doesn’t exist anymore, Yeonhee “ he asked

            “ i..it’s because like that.. its true “

            “ no. It’s not “ he said while ruffling his hair.

            “ yes “

            “ Yeonhee ah.. you ever felt comfortable, happines, relief right ? It’s called love.. “

            “ but Jongin, why in the end, there’s a hurt. It’s couldn’t—“

            “ Yeonhee ah.. “ he put his hand on my shoulder and looks right into my eyes.

“ the hurts and problems are just for our lesson to prove how big we loves someone.. “

            “ i..is it right..? “ you looked down to the ground

            He take hold of your jaw and makes the both of you looking each other.

            “ I love you, Yeonhee.. “

            “ I.. I love you too, Kim Jongin.. “

            He move closer.. and closer.. untill his lips touching yours. It’s a warm, softly, and a sweet kisses under the moon light.

            “ be my girlfriend now.. then became my daughter and my son’s mom in the future, will you? “ he smile

            You feel your cheek’s burning. You nodded. Then he hugs you so tightly. Nothing let you go.