Chap. 1- Meet the woman

Meet The Lovely Girl

 

Zzzzzzerrrr .....

The rain is down in that afternoon. Taeyeon hugged her body tightly that getting cold despite wearing a sweater.

Blaaar!!

"Kyaaa!" Taeyeon closed his eyes. lightning sound has made Taeyeon surprised. Her fear spread throughout his body. Imagine, a 18-year-old girls, waiting at the bus stop alone with soaking wet and shivering in the rain and fierce lightning. It was scary.

"Anyone, please help me get out of this place! I'm scared to open my eyes only! "Taeyeon said with a sad tone.

Pluk! Someone hit Taeyeon's shoulder from behind.

"Kyaa!!! Please do not kidnap me! "Taeyeon shook her head.

"What do you mean? Why are you alone here? "Asked one. Taeyeon opened her eyes and saw a ahjuma shorter than Taeyeon.

"I.. I .. "Taeyeon nervous because of fear and surprise.

"Come on, let's go with me. I'll give the new sweater belonging to my son at home. I'll make a cup of hot chocolate at home. Trust me, I'm not going to hurt you. "Says ahjumma it gently.

"Gomawo" Taeyeon said as she gave a sweet smile.

Finally, Taeyeon taken away by a ahjumma car. Taeyeon only knows, that ahjumma will take Taeyeon to her house. Taeyeon trust her and feel a little more calm with the presence ahjumma friendly.

Thank God, you've saved me .. Taeyeon said to herself as she closed her eyes.

 

hi, all!

 
sorry this first story is too short, next time, I will make a longer!
Sorry bout my english! i'm bad at english! actually, my language isnot English, soo.. i'm so sorry! --"
do not forget to subscribe <3
kamshamnida: D
 
CutestRookies *