02

Dance crush

Hyoyeon: Why was there a dark aura when Jongin called you Josephine?

That question made me think of why I hate it so much.... Should I tell her? Can I trust her? I dont know her for long infact I just know her for one day now.

Amber: My brother used to call me that

Hyoyeon: You lost him?

I just nodded and felt a little weak

Hyoyeon: Im sorry

Amber: No its.... fine

I just gave her a weak smile and the she was done with my hand. She looked at me and then she hugged me. Her scent was..... Addicting? Her hug was warm, it made me feel save. No one had this affection on me before. I wrapped my not injured hand around her waist and burried my head in her shoulder and let my tears flow. She rubbed my back and it was really calming me down ectually. I love to be like this... With her. People are worng that they say she is cold. You just have to be nice to her and maybe get to know her better before you ectually can judge this queen. I am lucky to have her as dance partner.

Hyoyeon: I feel you

What did she just say?

Hyoyeon: I lost my sister though, she was in an airplane accident. She was heading back home from the US and it was storming. We hadnt saw her for 3 years. She went to finish her high school there and when she graduated she said she would come back before my birthday but on the day of my birthday we hadnt heard anything of her and a ffew days later we heard she died in a storm while heading back to Seoul.

Amber: Im sorry for you

She nodded and tightened her grip on me she burried her face in my neck and her breath was tickling on my skin.

Hyoyeon: Thank you for comforting me Amber. I never met someone like you.

Amber: No thanks it was you comforted me first about the loss of my brother and remember this one thing: Wich situation ever just remember I got your back.

Hyoyeon: Thank you Amber

 

 

 

Ellin: Where were you?

Amber: At Hyoyeons room

Choa: Woah! She didnt gave you cold treatment?

Amber: No she is really nice to me

Ellin: Lucky~

Amber: Just be nice to her and she will do the same trust me

CHoa: Nah to much work

We talked ourselves insleep and woke up at 6 am. We headed to the diningroom still wairing our PJY's. I ing love this school! My hand hurt a little bit but less from the treatment Hyoyeon gave me. She is really good. I walked to where Henry was and sat beside him. My hair was really messy and Henry made it even worse by messing with my hair.

Henry: Goodmorning~ Amber you look funny with your I just woke up hair

Amber: Hmm

I was to lazy to speak normally like I am every morning

Hyoyeon: Good morning Amber, is your hand better?

I smiled and nodded at her

Amber: Goodmorning. I t feels better Ellin gave me a crapy treatment before but you are pretty good at it.

Hyoyeon: I learned from my dad

Henry: Whats with your hand?

Amber: I just fell and it hurted a little

Henry: You okay?

Amber: Yeah I am okay hyung dont worry

Henry: okay I'll believe you then. Is your hair like this every morning?

Amber: Yeah, why?

Henry: How?

Amber: I dont know I just wake up like this, dont blame me my parents made me.

Henry: Where do they live?

Amber: LA

Henry looked in shock and so did Taemin and Luhan and Hyoyeon a little bit

Amber: What?

Henry: You have family here in Korea?

Amber: No

Henry: Friends?

Amber: One

Henry: WHy did you come here?

Amber: I wanted to make my dream come true

Henry: Wow~ you my big hero from now on bro

Taemin: Stop flirting with her Hen, who knows maybe shes not interested in guys

Henry: Stop it Tae be nicer to her

Taemin: Who are you? Her boyfriend? Her mom? Her dad?

Hyoyeon: Stop it already Tae you dont know anything about her background maybe with saying those things you really hurt her you know.

Taemin: Since when do you care bout other people Yeonnie?

Hyoyeon: Dont call me that jerk

Taemin: Who you calling jerk?

Amber: Stop it! I cant take this anymore

I stood u and walked towards Ellins table asking if I could sit htere and fortunatly she said yes. Her friends are really nice and they like me ^_^

After dinner I went to my room and showered and got dressed. Since class wont start untill 4 pm I decided to just practice some dancemoves in one of the empty practicerooms. I was dancing and suddenly the door swung open and I lost my balance from my headspin and landed full on my back.

Hyoyeon: AMber you okay?

Amber: Yeah this happens all the time dont worry

Hyoyeon helped me get up

Hyoyeon: Im sorry for what happened at breakfast

Amber: Dony mind Taemin is just a jerk jsut like Jongin.

Hyoyeon: Most of the time yeah