Infinite Radio

Shut Up and Love Me! Christmas Special

"Good morning on this fine school day at Woollim High. You are listening to Infinite Radio during your fine lunch, which I hear is serving kimchi soup today, is that right?"

"That is right. As well as some other announcements around the school today: this weekend is the school musical The Lion King, tickets sold for 10,000 won. This Thursday our school will be having a blood drive, please donate if you can. And lastly, Kim Sunggyu if you are listening you owe me 50,000 won from last weekend's concert. Give it to me by this weekend or I will kill you."

"I'm your enigmatic, chic visual DJ Yeol."

"I'm your fun, loving maknae DJ Jong playing the tunes for the rest of your lunch."

Sungjong swung his chair around for full access to his laptop, where he opened up his own personal DJing program to mix "Expectation" and "Jeon Won Diary" together without any special assistance. At the click of a button, the two songs automatically meshed together with an exchange of instrumental and vocals to blow the minds of anyone listening. Sungjong turned up the volume to let his mix play in the background.

"While DJ Jong is getting all of that figured out, we're going to be taking your questions about anything. Send us a text SMS on our Infinite Radio twitter, and we will answer as much as we can in that period." Sungyeol propped his tablet up in front of him, opening the website to their twitter for some questions.

After ending their contract with the company, the guys lived much more peaceful lives while exploring their talents all at the same time. Without a doubt, Infinite's exposure has risen to an all-time high even beyond a large company. In between gigs and practice, the boys had a lot of different activities to keep them satisfied. Sunggyu and Woohyun both joined the school's choir, Hoya would dance on the side at breakdancing tournaments, and Dongwoo and L have both been taking more lessons to widen their knowledge of different kinds of instruments.

Sungyeol and Sungjong together host the school's radio station, located in a small room that also doubles as the school's janitor room. Every day for lunch, the two of them head there to play different mashups of songs and discuss the pressing questions of Woollim students. Their station received so much attention, that people have been trying to stream their radio outside of the school boundaries and into the whole city of Seoul.

It was the best decision they could make together, balancing their academic, relationship, and band life as they make it to their 3rd year of high school. Almost a year of Eye Candy and Strawberry Fields forming together, they really felt infinite.

A flood of tweets rained down on their twitter, Sungyeol scrolling to the top to investigate the first question. "Now let's go proceed to our first question: Sungyeol, who is the better kisser. You or L?" Sungyeol blushed, shy of the question. "I don't know. Jong." He jabbed Sungjong in the waist. "Who is the better kisser. L? Or me?"

Sungjong's face grew with disgust. "You act like I know the answer!"

"Alright, to answer your question. I am the best kisser." I sure hope Myungsoo doesn't get too mad with me! "Ok, let's go onto our next question: Sungjong, I'm your noona fan. You're so sweet with an aggressive side. Please love me... And then she added that emoticon where there are two comparative symbols pointing at each other like this." He pointed his two hands together to form a "> <" symbol. 

"Aw, please tell me who you are! We can be friends. Next question!" Sungjong scrolled down for a new question.

"Geez Sungjong, how many noona questions do you get daily?" Sungyeol mumbled to Sungjong, covering the microphone so that no one could hear him.

"Let's not talk about it," Sungjong facepalmed, always receiving the comments that implied something dirty.

Sungyeol smiled, getting back to the program. "Alright! Now let's go on to this question: Yeol and Jong, I heard the rumors that Hoya and L were kicked out of the Seoul National University Hospital's Christmas benefit concert with CNBlue and K. Will last weekend. I was wondering if those were real?"

Sungyeol and Sungjong looked at each other and snickered, the memories of last weekend in their minds. Every detail was clear as crystal, the drama, the concert, they gave each other that stare of whether it was appropriate to even talk about it.

"Do you want to explain the story?" Sungyeol asked, wary of the response they would get from it. Let alone, what the rest of the band would think if they talked about the details in public.

"I mean, maybe we can talk about some things. Right?" Sungjong was all on board to explain it, considering that none of the interesting details involved him he was willing to incriminate his hyungs at any given time. "Alright, we'll explain the story!"

Sungyeol laughed. "Ok, I guess we're explaining the story."

 

(((())))

 

Setting: Seoul National University Hospital

 

Infinite dragged their instruments onto the grounds of the Seoul National university Hospital, the site of their annual Christmas celebration benefit concert. A flurry of different booths holiday themed surrounded the area, ranging from food booths with food specially helped by their patients, candy cane grams to give gifts to your loved ones, a photo backdrop with the north pole for guests to take portraits in front of, and there was even a booth with several of the hospital workers dressed as Santa Claus and his elves. The area was surrounded by dangling Christmas lights, flashing red and green on the cloudy winter's day.

Most importantly was the stage set up beyond the booths, where several technicians were working with sound to set up for the performances to occur in the afternoon. That was where Infinite would hold their opening act for the main stages CNBlue and K. Will. Because of L's connections to the hospital volunteering there and having his own sister Dasom as a patient, the hospital gladly welcomed Infinite to be the open for some of Korea's top acts. It was an honor for all of them to perform.

Especially for L, CNBlue's resident fangirl.

"I'm scared," L muttered, linking arms with Sungyeol and resting his head on his shoulder to stay warm and ease his nerves.

"Hey! CNBlue likes us. Jonghyun tweeted about Infinite before, and Jung Shin likes you! You're going to be ok," Sungyeol smiled.

"I don't know if hurting Jung Shin's crotch constitutes as like," Dongwoo smirked.

"Hey! I got an autograph. He doesn't hate me completely," L chimed.

"Alright, let's hurry up and check in. We don't perform for another two hours so we can check the place out beforehand." Sunggyu adjusted the strap of his guitar, slinging it at a more comfortable angle before walking into the lobby of the hospital. He led the band to the check in table inside, observing the area as they walked. Doctors and patients of the hospital hosted the booths, at the same time many of them were walking around the field to explore everything. All of the proceeds made at this concert go directly to the hospital, splitting up their fundraiser for different areas of research.

The doors slid open, and one-by-one the band filed in carrying their instruments for setup. There was a table right smack in the middle of the lobby, decorated with a tabletop Christmas tree and a poster signifying they were in the right place. "Names?"

Sunggyu moved to the front to sign everyone in. "We are Infinite. Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Ho Won, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo, and Lee Sungjong."

The nurse working the table checked everyone in attendance, handing each member a pink wristband to show they were signed in. "All of you put your instruments over here, and we will carry them out for you during your soundcheck."

"Kamsamnida," they all said in unison, bowing in front of her out of gratitude. The members proceeded to help each other put the bands on their wrists.

Hoya felt the edges of the band, noticing some writing on the outside. "Guys, look at your bands!"

"What?" Woohyun looked down at his band and saw the words for himself: Infinite, Opening Act.

"We're official!" Sungjong exclaimed. Even though it was a measly opening act, it was always such a surprise and pleasure to see it officially in words.

After leaving their company, none of them would have ever thought their popularity would rise from it. Many Korean citizens and fans of the band viewed it as a noble act of friendship, putting attention on the idea that not all the money in the world as an idol could bring happiness if they could not be themselves. Their story was seen as one of determination and love, prospering as a simple high school band and their two visuals dating. It was a story no citizen could have seen coming.

"Oppa! Oppa!" 

L heard that familiar voice, turning around to find the direction it was coming from. It only meant one thing.

A little girl ran around the corner of the hallway lobby, wearing a hospital gown with snowflakes. Her vivacious spirit was infectious, everyone stopping around her to watch and smile as she ran towards L.

L smiled, hurrying to swoop her in his arms and spin her around in circles. His heart was racing, beaming with happiness from holding her. After several twirls, L finally put the girl down and stumbled to the side from dizziness.

Sungyeol ran over to L, holding onto his shoulders to keep his balance. "Dasom! How are you?"

"I'm good! I missed you and oppa," Dasom grinned.

L weaved his fingers into his sister's hair, a lot of it thinning out from her cancer. Her figure was a frailer from the last time he visited, but within each following visit Dasom would look weaker and paler by the eye. But even with her sickness, Dasom had a heart of hold that was hard to overcome. Despite her body, she was the strongest person L knew. "You look beautiful."

"I know I am!" It was a typical comment to come out of Dasom's mouth.

"Hey." Sunggyu squeezed his head between L and Sungyeol. "We're going to go walk around outside. Are you guys going to stay here?"

"Yeah. I'll be here with Dasom," L confirmed.

"Me too," Sungyeol nodded.

"Just get to the stage 30 minutes before we perform, alright?" Sunggyu patted his friends backs and walked away with the rest of the group.

L crouched down to Dasom at eye level, pinching her delicate cheek and smiling like an idiot around her. His dimples showed, always in hiding unless L was overwhelmed with happiness. There were only a few things that brought that out. His sister, music, and Sungyeol. "What do you want to do first?"

"I don't know," Dasom answered.

"Hey, why don't we go see Santa Claus? You can sit on his lap and wish for something for Christmas," Sungyeol suggested.

"I want to sit on his lap!" Dasom pointed at Sungyeol, still harboring her little girl crush on his brother's boyfriend.

"Nope." L carried Dasom in his arms like an airplane, covering to stop her from talking any longer. "Sungyeol is mine!"

 

(((())))

 

The rest of Infinite strolled around the courtyard, finding a booth that sold an assortment of holiday-related headbands handcrafted by many of the patients. Sunggyu handed some money to pay for all of the headbands, the members picking and choosing which ones they wanted to wear.

"Wear this." Dongwoo took a red headband with reindeer antlers and bells hanging down. He jammed it on top of Hoya's head, who was less than amused by it. "Now we need to paint your nose, and you'll be rudolph!"

"I want the elf one!" Hoya had already chosen a green elf headband, juggling it in his hands. He passed the headband to Dongwoo, choosing his headband for him. "You wear this then."

"Fine." Dongwoo took the headband and brought it on his head. "How does this look?"

"You look great, Dongwoo!"

Dongwoo turned around to see who said that and walking towards them were some of their most favorite people in the world: Lee Jinki and Kim Kibum. 

"Oh, here we go," Sunggyu groaned, crossing his arms at the sight of his number one enemy.

Before Eye Candy and Strawberry Fields formed their bands together, it was Sunggyu, Dongwoo, L, and Sungjong going to the same school and sharing the same air as Jinki and Kibum, as well as three other members of Eye Candy's rival band The Sun Never Shines. Sunggyu and Jinki have had their own personal rivalry since Sunggyu stole his girlfriend. Even though Eye Candy changed schools, the two bands have reconnected at several occasions now with the members of Strawberry Fields alongside them. In almost every situation between them, Sunggyu and the rest of Infinite have had the upperhand. After several months away from each other, this would be their first time encountering each other.

"What do you guys want?" Woohyun snided.

"Hey! I'm not allowed to be here and watch my favorite band in the world?" Jinki smiled.

"Cut the crap and tell us what you want," Sungjong declared.

"Woah, woah." Kibum raised his hands up as if he was guilty. "We just wanted to say hi. My mom is a nurse, so when we found out you were performing here we wanted to say hi." That was when Hoya caught Kibum's eye, unsure if he had ever met Hoya beforehand. "I'm Kibum by the way." He stuck his hand out to shake with Hoya, a glimmer of something sinister in his eyes.

Hoya took a step back, putting his guard up around the two of them. He was the only member of Infinite who had never met them before, Woohyun and Sungyeol meeting them on several different occasions. Hoya heard the stories from Sunggyu, Dongwoo, L, and Sungjong, but mostly Sunggyu. In fact now that he thought about it, at least 90% of the stories came out of the leader's mouth. "Ho Won, but call me Hoya," he hesitantly answered.

"You said hi. You can go ahead and leave now," Sunggyu ordered, his eyes narrow in staring at Jinki straight in the eye. He had never experienced such an undying hatred for anyone in his life. Everything was child's play, but anytime Jinki was around a suspecting aura surrounded Sunggyu and filled him with digust.

"Alright, we're going to go now." Jinki picked up a red headband with a miniature Santa hat at the top, shoving it into Sunggyu's gut. "Have a good time at the concert." And with that, Jinki and Kibum went along their ways throughout the rest of the benefit.

"Only 5 minutes with them, and I already feel anxious around them," Hoya commented.

"I hate them being here," Woohyun scoffed, remembering the terrible memories he went through with them a while back.

"Honestly, how did this all start again?" Hoya asked.

"Wait, you don't know the story?" Sungjong wondered. "He's probably explained it over a thousand times."

"And I'm not going to say it here," Sunggyu declared, putting on the headband Jinki handed to him. "Let's go."

"No, you have to explain the story to me! I know the abridged version you said at my party, but not the whole thing," Hoya smirked.

Dongwoo was always amused whenever Sunggyu repeated this story, the way the leader squirmed while explaining it was hilarious. "Come on, explain the story again!

 

(((())))

 

Setting: Infinite Radio

 

"Hold on callers, we have a call." Sungjong stopped the story, checking out his cell phone to see Sunggyu calling. He answered the call. "And we have the wonderful leader himself! Tell the world what you want."

"YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE STORY ABOUT JINKI AND ME." Sunggyu's voice boomed through the speakers, a loud feedback interrupting their radio show and screeching in the janitor's room. Sungyeol and Sungjong held onto their ears as Sunggyu continued to talk. "I will personally find you and tear you guys apart if you say a single thing about it on air."

"You are no fun Sunggyu!" Sungjong complained. "This is a DJ's justice for their viewers to know the whole truth and nothing about the truth!"

"It is my justice that I'm not paying you back if you tell it. Oh, and by the way this is a lunch program. You're going to get in trouble if you talk about it." Sunggyu hung up the phone.

The clincher was true. The story was quite vulgar, and being a school program Sungyeol and Sungjong might be risking their spots if they continued on.

"Ok, Sunggyu's right. BUT, if you find us on campus later today we will tell you everything," Sungjong chimed.

"Onto the story!" Sungyeol continued.

 

(((())))

 

Setting: Seoul National University Hospital

 

With an hour left before their performance and half an hour before they had to do their soundcheck, L, Sungyeol, and Dasom were finally at the front of the long line to see Santa Claus. L and Dasom held hands, swinging them around in circles waiting impatiently to see him. Sungyeol dallied around, his arms wrapped around L and hugging him tight because of the cold. Now that L and Sungyeol came out to the public that they were in fact a couple after the national broadcast that outted tem out, the two of them were able to be a lot more affectionate with each other without any judgement. They were not performing any public displays of affection, of course, but the simple hand holding and arm wrapping was more than enough for the two of them,

"What are you going to wish for?" L asked.

"Yeah. After you wish something from Santa, he will grant it immediately. You can wish for anything in the world!" Sungyeol hyped, adding to the mystery of Santa Claus to get Dasom even more excited.

"I can wish for anything? Can I wish for all of the teddy bears in the world?" Dasom wondered.

"Ya!" L elbowed Sungyeol in the stomach for exaggerating Santa Claus's powers. "If you want! Of course, sometimes Santa Claus is a little busy with other gifts. If he can't grant your wish immediately, he will drop it off at your fireplace the day before Christmas." L decided it was important to add the disclaimer and stay realistic so that Dasom would not be too disappointed if her wish was not granted.

Dasom bit her lip. "But what if I hold this the whole time?"

Dasom reached into her gown pocket, making a fist and hiding something in the palm of her hand. He looked over at Sungyeol, opening up her palm to reveal a guitar pick. The edges hooked onto the skin of her palm, shimmering in green even on a cloudy day. It was a lucky guitar pick. In fact, it was Sungyeol's old pick that he had given to her. And after all this time, it truly warmed Sungyeol's heart knowing that she had kept for this long. Sungyeol shook her shoulder, turning to L and smiling at him. "Um, what do I say now?

"I don't know. Your cheeks are showing," L smirked.

Whenever Sungyeol was nervous about something or overly bashful about something, he smiled from ear to ear with his chubby cheeks protruding. Sungyeol covered his cheeks, his face burning red from the cuteness Dasom emitted. "You hold that for good luck, and hopefully Santa Claus will give you your gift immediately," Sungyeol finally answered.

"Next."

It was finally their turn to talk to Santa Claus. One of the elves, who L recognized as one of the receptionists who normally worked in the lobby, leading them to a large red and green throne where Santa sat. He was one of the most respected doctors in all of Seoul National University Hospital, and L remembered him working on his sister before. He went over the top to look the part, bulking up his stomach for a short and fat stature. He wore a velvet red costume, even nailing the part with his white beard and Santa hat to top it all off. He smiled at the three of them as they walked up next, opening his arms for Dasom to jump off and sit on his lap.

"Enjoy your time with Santa," the elf said with a monotone voice, clearly wanting to leave and end their shift. 

"I hope the spirit is in you, too," Sungyeol griped.

Dasom was sitting atop Santa Claus's lap, clenching onto the guitar pick tightly with L and Sungyeol by her side. She was more than enthusiastic to ask Santa for a wish.

"And what is your name, miss?" Santa asked.

"Kim Dasom," she answered.

"And what do you want for Christmas?" Santa grinned, laughing almost maniacally to keep in character.

Well, it creeped L and Sungyeol out.

Dasom brought her finger to her cheek, looking up to the ceiling for answers on what she wanted. She pouted her lips, swinging her legs from side-to-side to think of the best possible gift anyone could ever ask. And with Sungyeol's pick in her possession, she had all the luck on her side where nothing could go wrong.

"What would you like for Christmas?" Santa repeated one more time.

"Dasom, tell Santa your wish." L brushed Dasom's hair, everyone waiting for her to talk.

"I'm still thinking," Dasom smiled.

"Take your time, you want to think of the best gift possible!" Sungyeol encouraged.

After some moments spent waiting for Dasom, she finally opened . "I know what I want, Santa!"

"Go right ahead and tell me," Santa nodded.

But what she wished for was more than anyone could have ever imagined. 

"Can you cure me of my cancer so that I can live longer?"

L cleared his throat, unable to speak or move a single limb after Dasom asked for that. He had expected his sister to wish for a teddy bear, makeup, a car, a whole island to herself, any type of tangible object that him and his family could grant for his sister. Anything he could run off to the store and pay for to return it to her hospital door right at Christmas Eve. Anything that he could wrap up with paper and tie with a single bow, topping it off with a handcrafted card to slip through the ribbon and have her tear up.

Anything but this.

Sungyeol's heart dropped, crashing to the pits of his stomach and seemingly disconnecting till he could no longer breath. Dasom had expressed feelings of dying before to him and L, accepting her fate even though she was only a child and deciding that it was better to live her life to the fullest before her passing. But never before had he experienced her vulnerability. It made sense to him though, since the happiness dies down sometimes. 

"You... you have a very mighty wish there little lady," Santa stammered, struggling to find the right words to tell her.

Dasom stared at the guitar pick, angling it to see different hues of blue and gray glittering in her palm. "You can't give me that, can you?" she frowned.

"Hey Dasom! Do you want to get your face painted? We can go get your face painted now." L reached over to grab onto her wrist and pull her off Santa.

"Get away from me!" Dasom shrugged her brother off, jumping off of Santa Claus and running off into the crowd of people at the benefit. 

"Oh my god, Dasom!" L and Sungyeol chased after her, squishing themselves through the crowd of people to stop Dasom from running away. Since standing in line for Santa Claus, more people came into attendance. The whole area was swarming with patients and their families, all of them wearing the same exact gown Dasom was wearing. It was hard to spot her in the crowd, L and Sungyeol jumping around to look above everyone's heads and find her.

"Dasom! Oh no, Dasom!" L cried, pushing different people out of the way to search for her.

"Dasom, come back! Please come back," Sungyeol yelled, following L closely behind.

Out of mass and into an open space where they sold food, L and Sungyeol pushed through to see the rest of their friends sharing fried fish before the concert. The both of them looked at each other then back at everyone else, running frantically towards them. 

"Woah, hey guys!" Woohyun greeted them with a full mouth. L and Sungyeol were panting, leaning against each other for rest after stressing in the middle of the horde just minutes ago. "What's going on?"

L lurched his hand forward and landed it on Woohyun's shoulder. "Have any of you seen Dasom? Any of you?" he cried.

"Dasom, no. None of us have seen her, why?" Dongwoo asked.

"She... she ran away and we lost her," Sungyeol stammered.

"What? You lost your sister?" Hoya dropped his food in shock.

"Dude, and we have to go on stage in about 20 minutes!" Sunggyu brought his hand to his face, taking a deep breath. "Ok, the both of you need to calm down and we'll split up to find your sister."

L was having a mental breakdown, all of his emotions piling up together and causing him the worst pain possible. His little sister, who he loved and adored with all of his heart, had run away to who knows where. He pushed Woohyun out of the way and grabbed Sungyeol by his collar. His whole face was red, a mixture of fuming anger and desperation. "Sungyeol, why did you tell her she can wish for whatever she wanted?!" he screamed at him.

Sungyeol grasped onto L's wrists to pull them off of him. "I didn't mean to! That was all out of love, I wanted to get her excited for Santa!"

L let out a frustrated breath. "You can't just ing tell her that though, Sungyeol. She is sick, and if you say something like that it gives her high hopes! You can't do that."

"But isn't that what you want anyways? You want her to have hope! You want her to dream, that's what truly keeps someone alive!" Sungyeol argued.

Everyone around them witnessed an interesting role reversal never seen before. Typically, Sungyeol was the more realistic one in the couple. Though he had his surprises and was quite mysterious with his actions, majority of the time he was putting down a lot of ideas based off of his own unfortunate life experiences. L always thought on the brighter side, sometimes to the point of delusion where he thought everything was ok when it was not. Today, the two would switch places and it was something the rest of the band was not used to.

"Look." Dongwoo stuck his hand between them to break the two up. "We can't argue about this right now. We have to perform soon, so let's go and find her before she runs off and takes a subway to the middle of nowhere."

L paced back and forth, his heart beating fast in his panic. He was breathing heavily, the cold air taking in every breath and showing it off in the air. He kicked the ground, taking off a patch of grass into the air and creating a tiny hole in the lawn. L buried his hands in his face, under the immense frustration of dealing with his sister running away. "I can't believe I lost her," he moaned.

"Hey, are you ok?" A gentle hand appeared on L's shoulder, wondering if he was feeling ok.

"No, can't you see I'm NOT OK RIGHT NOW!"

L turned around and pushed the person away from him. He watched him fall to the ground, a guitar case he was holding launching straight into the air as he tripped on his . Everyone watched as the case flew into the air, rotating around as it fell right on top of the person. The case perfectly falling on his crotch, the person on the floor wailing in the pain. He knocked his guitar case out of the way, grabbing in between his legs and rubbing them in agony. His eyes were horrified, foreign sounds coming out of his mouth as he leaned over to his side and formed into a fetal position to get the pain to go away.

Infinite watched in terror as the drama unfolded in their eyes, the probability that this moment could have possibly happen one in a million.

Because the person laying on the floor was no other than CNBlue's Jung Yonghwa.

"Oh my god," L's jaw dropped, the lead singer of his favorite band hurt at his own hands. 

In his crotch.

 

(((())))

 

Setting: Seoul National University Hospital

 

"And after that happened, L had to be detained by security," Sungyeol finished.

Sungjong played the sound effect of an balloon flying into the air and deflating to stay in tune with the utter fail that they just explained.

There was a large pounding on the door, knocking with what seemed like both hands. The door knob was flicking left and right, trying to get into the room that Sungyeol and Sungjong locked for themselves.

"And we have someone at the door right now!"

Sungjong slid his chair across the janitor's room to get to the door, unlocking it to see a stiff silhouette of L standing right at the entry. L walked in and slammed the door behind him, startling Sungyeol and Sungjong in their seats.

"Wow ladies and gentlemen, we have a surprise guest on our show right now," Sungyeol started. "Everyone give a round of applause to Kim Myungsoo, better known by all of you as Infinite's bassist L. Please explain to the audience why you're here right now! Because I have no idea why."

L let out a frustrated exhale. "I'm here to make sure you aren't defaming my name."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Sungjong asked.

L stepped further into the room, rolling Sungyeol's seat around and pointing right at his chest. "You! You better not embarrass me explaining this."

"Why would I embarrass you now?" Sungyeol raised an eyebrow. "This isn't that bad at all!"

"When I have several CNBlue fangirls on my back bothering me at lunch and throwing their food at me that I'm a terrible person, then we have a problem." L looked around their makeshift radio studio. He had never stepped foot into Infinite Radio before. "So how does this place work?" 

"Well, we have several microphones here that you can talk into." Sungjong shrugged his shoulders. "That's about it."

That was when L spotted a microphone and tore it out of its hold for himself.

"WOAH!" Both Sungyeol and Sungjong stood up to try and stop him. "You can't do that, this is our radio show!" Sungjong argued.

"Hello fans. You are listening to the smooth and luscious voice of DJ L, also known as DJ Soo, talking joining the conversation about what happened last weekend. Where you will get the whole truth and nothing about the truth! The first one being, I KISS BETTER THAN SUNGYEOL! Stay tuned while we go on a commercial break. Sungjong, play your Expectation mix right now!"