A new start

A new start

 

He had to accept it.

Siwon doesn’t love him. Siwon loves Heechul.

It was really difficult. He couldn´t stand seeing how happy the two of them were. He couldn´t stand seeing them share kisses and hugs and all the other things normal couples share. Every times he was put in front of those types of scenes he felt his heart shatter and when he was alone in his bedroom he will lay beside his turtle Ddangkoma and quietly cry until he felt asleep.  During those times the only emotions he felt were sorrow and despair but he couldn´t let the rest of Super Junior members know so he had to hide it behind a smile.

Kyuhyun knew of his hyung´s love for Siwon .He had hear the silent sobs coming from that room and had seen the fake gestures of happiness in the face of the older one. He came to the decision that he will not let the main singer continue like this and that he will confess to him.

Unfortunately Victoria entered the picture. He was really surprised. Kyuhyun hadn’t noticed when those two fell in love. He thought that it will be for the best, Victoria seem like a better option than him. Fate had decided that he and Yesung were not meant together. He saw them date and heard the comments on how they were a match made in heaven. He didn’t agree with those opinions though. When he saw them together it felt fake and Yesung didn’t look happy, but maybe he was just his mind not wanting to see the reality.

He started thinking that he should just get over it start dating someone else as well. He would ask his best friend, Minho, to help him meet someone or maybe his boyfriend Kibum was a better idea, the diva seem to know everyone. But, again his plans were crushed when he found out that Victoria and Yesung had broken up. Although he was slightly happy, he was also very angry why did that cheated on someone like Yesung, was she crazy or something. That is just being simply stupid.

He saw Yesung using his fake smiles again. Kyuhyun thought Yesung was not feeling well because of the breakup. He was sick of people hurting the one he love. After some time stealing some glances at Yesung he realized that the older sadness was not because of the F(x) member but because of the same man from the start. The only one Yesung looked was Siwon. If Yesung´s feelings were that strong that after so much time they hadn’t changed, how was he supposed to make his hyung fall in love with him? He wasn´t perfect like the other one. He didn’t have an amazing body to show off and he definitely wasn’t anything near a saint. He was just the evil and game addict maknae of Super Junior.

He decided he should have some hope. Maybe everything was not lost. He was going to end with his one-sided love.

During the next few days Kyuhyun decided he will get closer with his Yesung. He followed and talk to him every time he could. Kyuhyun wanted to eliminate any chance of his hyung to feel sad again. To Yesung it was good to hang out with the maknae but after some time it turned annoying. How would you feel if someone was practically stalking you? Kyuhyun was with him at any time and at any place. He wished they were promoting because all of them will be too busy to talk to each other. He didn’t realized the moment he stopped thinking of Siwon because he was too concentrated on Kyuhyun and if the younger one was making this on purpose or not. He kept thinking he had to be patient and bear it but everyone had his limits. One day that Yesung was too tired because he stayed up late the previous night and felt easily irritated Kyuhyun had to appear in front of him. The maknae hasn’t even said a word when the main singer exploded.

“Kyuhyun stop it, now! I’m really tired of you following always. Just leave me alone. I don’t want to see you! ” Yesung shouted. He soon regretted his words but not before Kyuhyun mumbled in a very sad tone and with a dark area around him” Sorry hyung, I didn’t know I bothered you that much. I´ll stay away” With that said Kyuhyun quickly walked to the door of the dorm and left.

During the rest of the week of the week Kyuhyun remained cold with Yesung. He talked with him but Kyuhyun seem distant. He started missing how Kyuhyun would just pop up of nowhere and chat with him. They are right when they say you don’t know what you have till you lose it.

He had tried to start conversations with the younger one but they weren’t too long. He was decided to return his relationship with Kyuhyun to normal. He cornered Kyuhyun when the other was walking out of the bathroom “Kyuhyun, look I’m very sorry I s-” “Hyung you have nothing to be sorry about I was just being a bother to you” Yesung grabbed Kyuhyun´s shoulder “You were not a bother Kyuhyun, I said those awful things to you because I was tired” Yesung paused for a minute before continuing “ Within these few I realized how much I missed when you weren’t  there and I think I love you”  “Hyung didn´t you loved Siwon-hyung “ “How do you know that?” “Hyung, the truth is that I have been in love with you for a long time and for me it was quite obvious because you looked at him like I look at you” “As you Kyuhyun I loved him but now I love you and want us to be together” ”Are you serious, hyung?” “Yes, I am” After Kyuhyun put his hand by his hyung´s cheek and pull him into a kiss.

THE END

A/N: FAIL