Final

Christmas Gift

It was a week before Christmas and little Donghae was playing at the playground near his house while waiting for his friend hyukkie. Suddenly he noticed that his nemo plushie was missing. His big doe eyes suddenly become teary as he looked around to find his plushie. He roamed his eyes around still trying to find his plushie but unfortunately he didn't found his plushie. He sat down at the grass and pulled his legs near his chest before burrying his face in it while sobbing. Suddenly there's a boy who appeared next to him and hugged the sobbing boy tightly.

"Hae-hae, why are you crying?" the little boy named hyukjae asked donghae while patting the other's back to comfort him.

"Hyukkie, hae-hae lost mister nemo. Hae-hae was just playing then mister nemo suddenly disappeared." Little donghae explained while hugging hyukjae.

"Maybe someone just borrowed it hae-hae." hyukjae said

"But hae-hae didn't allow anybody to touch mister nemo except me. Wahh!! Hyukkie!! Somebody kidnapped mister nemo!!!" Donghae cried loudly as he sat down at the ground while kicking the sand.

"Don't cry hae-hae. Maybe he has a reason that's why he borrowed your nemo plushie." hyukjae said.

"He!?"

"What "he" hae-hae?" hyukjae asked nervously

"You said "he" hyukkie. How did you know that the thief is a boy?"

"I didn't say "he" hae-hae. You should really clean your ears baby hae."

"Mommy just cleaned my ears earlier!! Hyukkie, tell me do you know who kidnapped mister nemo?" Donghae asked and he only received an "of course not" from hyukjae.

"Are you telling me the truth hyukkie?" Donghae asked as he eyed hyukjae suspiciously

"Of course!! Don't you trust me anymore hae-hae? Do you think I'll lie to you?" Hyukjae said dramatically as he faked his sobs.

"Mnooo!! Hae-hae is sorry hyukkie. Hae-hae trust hyukkie."

"You know that i can't do that to you right hae?"

"Neh hyukkie. Saranghaeyo hyukkie."

"Me too hae."

~ Few Days later ~

little Donghae was standing infront of hyukjae's house because the red hair baby invited him to play. Donghae tiptoed to reached the door bell and pressed it for many times before the door opened revealing a beautiful man which is hyukjae's mother.

"Good morning auntie!" Donghae greeted him and kissed the man's cheek as the man lifted him.

"Good morning to you too Donghae." The man greeted and smiled at him.

"Where's hyukkie auntie?" He said as he settled himself in the couch after he was placed there.

"Hyukkie is in his room, just go there. I'll call you both later if the food is ready."

"Hyukkie still didn't eat his breakfast auntie?"

"He already ate his breakfast. What i was saying is I'll call you when the lunch is ready." Leeteuk said to Donghae before patting Donghae's head and going to kitchen.

Donghae started climbing the stairs and it felt like he was climbing the stairs for years. After he arrived at the top, he quickly went to hyukjae's room which is the room in the left. Donghae didn't knock and just went directly inside, and his eyes widen when he saw his nemo plushie laying in hyukjae's desk while hyukjae was drawing something. Donghae stayed silently as he heard hyukjae talking to his nemo plushie. "You know what nemo you're so lucky. You shouldn't belong to hae." Hyukjae said to the plushie.

"Ha! I knew it! You're jealous of me because i have mister nemo and not you! So you decided to steal him from me! You're a liar hyukkie!! I hate you!" Donghae said as he punched little hyukkie's chest with his chubby hands.

"No hae. I didn't steal your nemo. I just borrowed it hae. I'm not jealous of you, I'm jealous of nemo!" Hyukjae explained.

"I didn't allow you to borrow it because you never ask me! So it was considered as stealing!" Donghae said before running downstair while crying and went home.

Leeteuk saw that donghae running and she also noticed that donghae is crying. After a few seconds he heard that his son is also crying while shouting donghae's name as he run downstair trying to catch the fishy boy.

"Hyukkie baby, come to umma." He said to his son and his son looked at him before running to him.

"Shh.. Stop crying baby.. Now tell umma what did you do to donghae?" he asked his son.

"Umma, i didn't mean it that way. Hae misunderstood everything." he said to his umma as they sat down in the couch with him in his umma's lap.

"Baby, umma can't understand what's your saying. Tell umma what did you do from the start." he said to hyukjae

"I just borrowed hae's nemo plushie umma."

"did you ask donghae?"

"No, umma because i know that he wont let me, and he was accusing me that i stole his plushie."

"Hyukkie baby, What did umma told you before? Hmm?"

"Nothing umma. You never talk to me before."

"Is my baby telling the truth or not?"

"Telling the truth umma."

"Really? But as far as i remembered i did talked to you before baby."

"Don't you trust me umma?"

"Yes, I don't baby."

"Ummaaa!!!"

"What? You're not telling the truth baby and that's bad."

"I'm telling the truth umma."

"Should i throw those strawberries,strawberry milk and cake away baby?"

"No umma. Arraso I'm lying. Umma told me that never get a thing that doesn't belong to me or if i want it ask the owner to let me have it or else if i get it without permission it was considered as stealing."

"Stealing is not good hyukkie. Don't do it again next time. For now you're grounded arraso?"

"grounded? But umma how can i see hae if I'm grounded?"

"I'm sure donghae doesn't want to see you baby, and beside even you're grounded you still need to attend school."

"How can i attend and spend my day in school without talking to my hae? I'll die for sure umma."

"Yah! I know you don't want to go to school but that wont work baby. You'll go to school."

"But umma i don't want to."

"You'll go to school or I'll throw those strawberries of yours?"

"Who said that I wont go to school umma? I love school so much!"

"Aish! You and your strawberry obsession. Go to your room and play. I'll call you when i'm done cooking."

"arasso umma."

~ Meanwhile ~

little donghae was sitting in the middle of his bed with his nemo printed blanket wrapped around his little body while sobbing.

"Hae baby, why are you crying?" Donghae's umma asked his sobbing son.

"umma, hae hate hyukkie so much."

"What did hyukkie do?"

"Hyukkie stole mister nemo and when i caught him he said that he just borrowed nemo but i didnt allow him and he didn't ask for my permission umma."

"Maybe he has a reason baby."

"Hae still hate him umma. I also heard him telling mister nemo that nemo shouldn't belong to me."

His umma Jaejong smiled as he knows what does little hyukkie means about that statement.

But before Jaejoong could answer his son the doorbell rang.

"Let's open the door umma. Maybe that's appa."

"Let's go"

and they went to open the door and Yunho (hae's appa) was standing there with wide smile.

"Appa! Hi!!" Donghae beamed at his appa as he lifted his arms to his appa, and then yunho picked him up before pecking his son's cheeks and his wife's lips. "

Hi hae. Why my baby's eyes are puffy? Did my baby boy cry?"

"No appa hae didn't cry."

"Really? Should i ask your umma?" Yunho said as he looked at his wife askinh for an answer before going to the living room with them.

"He cried yunnie. He was crying while saying "I hate hyukkie so much" repeatedly."

"So my cute baby boy fought with his boyfriend?" Yunho teased his son and hae suddenly blushed.

"Appa! Hyukkie is not my boyfriend!"

"Really? But i heard your conversation with hyukkie the other day and you said "saranghaeyo hyukkie.""

"Appa! Stop teasing me!! I hate hyukkie!!" hae said as he pouted his lips.

"Arasso. So that hyukkie made my baby cried. Appa should teach him a lesson right wifey?" He asked his wife and jaejoong slightly nodded since he knows that Yunho just want to tease their son.

"Mnooo!! Don't hurt hyukkie appa!!" hae said with a teary eyes and worried face.

"Yah! Stop teasing your own son!" Jaejoong said as he smacked his husband's head.

"Ouch! Baby? Ok fine. I'll stop teasing our son. So my baby is sad? Appa should treat him an ice cream right?"

"Yes!! Appa, I want a vanilla ice cream!!"

"Ask your umma to change your clothes then we'll go to the mall."

"Umma change my clothes now!! Umma palli!!"

They went to their room to changed their clothes and spend their day at the mall.

~ Back at Hyukkie's place ~

Hyukkie's appa just got home from work when his wife and his son was eating their lunch. He slowly went behind his wife to peck his wife's cheek and his son's cheek.

"Appa!! You're back!!"

"Yes baby. Appa is back.. Miss me that much? Hmm baby?"

"Yes appa!!"

"Now tell me whta does my baby wants hmm? You can go to Donghae's house after you eat your lunch." His appa Kangin, said and he notice the sad looks in his son's face when he said that.

"Yeobo, is there anything wrong with our son?" He asked his wife in whisper and his wife answered him in whisper too.

"Aigoo!! So my baby fought with his girlfriend?" He teased his son and he was surprised when hyukkie nodded his head.

"What!? So hyukkie, hae is your girlfriend?"

"Appa! Don't call him hae! Call him Donghae! I treated him as my girlfriend! But he's not mine.... Yet."

"My baby is such a cutie isn't it? He's jealous because his appa called his girlfriend as hae." "

Appa!! Stop!!" he shouted and his appa just chuckled before carrying him in his arms.

"Want to join appa to play?" he asked and hyukkie just nodded his head.

"Did you eat already appa bear?" Leeteuk asked his husband.

"I already ate my lunch ay work teukie." He answered as they went to the play room and played with his son until 5pm and they went downstair to eat their dinner and tuck his son to sleep.

While donghae and his parents was enjoying theirselves at the mall and went home after taking their dinner at the restaurant. 

~ Next Day ~

Kangin and Leeteuk send their son at school and they saw Jaejoong and Yunho with Donghae.

Donghae just glared at hyukjae before greeting Hyukjae's parents and Hyukjae just pouted his lips before greeting Donghae's parents and they went to their classroom.

The parents only looked at their sons and sighed.

"Teukie hyung, I'm sorry in behalf of my son." Yunho said.

"It's ok Yunho ah, It's my son fault anyway."

"By the way hyung do yu want to spend Christmas at our house?" Jaejoong asked

"That's a great idea Jae. I guess it's also the time for our sons to talk again right?" kangin said

"Yes hyung. We'll go now Hyung." Yunho said as they bowed to the kangteuk couple before proceeding to their car when the couple nodded.

 

 

Hyukjae continued to pout as he went to his seat which was the seat besides donghae's seat. Donghae just glared at him before talking to his friend Ryeowook.

"is there anything wrong hae hyung?" Ryeowook asked donghae as he noticed the cold treatment Donghae was giving to hyukjae.

"there's nothing wrong wookie." 

"are you sure hyung?"

"yes wookie. why? is there anything wrong?"

"yes hyung. before you always clinged to hyukjae hyung like a koala but now you're giving him a cold treatment."

"I'm not clinging to that monkey like a koala wookie."

"you never called him as a monkey hyung. did you guys fought?"

"what are you trying to say wookie?"

"I'm saying that you act different to him like you used to be hyung."

"I didn't change wookie. stop saying nonsense things."

Ryeowook didnt answered his hae hyung anymore because he didnt want to receive the same treatment. he just silenly pity hyukjae.

~ After a few Days ~

It was exactly 2 hours before Christmas eve. and hyukjae just woke up and found himself at donghae's parents' room.

he went downstair and found donghae watching finding nemo at the living room, and since he wasn't brave enough to take a sit beside donghae, he just proceed to the kitchen and saw his parents and donghae's parents arranging the foods in the table.

"oh? baby you're awake already!" his appa said and he nodded his head before going to his appa and his appa carried him.

"teukie, i"ll talk to hyukkie frst neh?" kangin said to his wife before going at te Jung's garden to talk to his son.

"appa, what is it?"

"appa wants to talk to you. About you and Donghae."

'what about us appa?"

"Appa knows what did you do, and it's not right. Now appa wants you to apologize to Donghae and i want you to tell donghae what's your real intention. tell him why you did that. tell the truth baby. And next time dont do it anymore arasso?"

"neh appa."

"Do you know baby that if you're honest to everybody they won't be mad at you. I know that sometimes it is hard to be honest but we still need to be honest, and accept the punishment. Do you understand wat I'm saying baby?"

"Neh appa. Mianhaeyo appa. I won't do it anymore."

"It's ok baby. promise to me that you wont do that again hmm? I also know that your intention is good but getting something without permission is not good baby."

"neh appa. promise! sorry again appa."

"let's go inside."

As they went inside leeteuk was standing near te couch while smilling.

"done with your father and son talk?"

"neh umma." hyukjae answered and his umma patted his head before talking to donghae's umma

"jaejoong ah, should we eat first or open the gifts first?"

before jaejoong could answer donghae cutted him.

"open the gifts!!!  please!!! umma and auntie!?"

the parents only smile before nodding their heads and donghae jumped in happiness.

they went near the Christmas tree where the gfts are placed under the tree.

Then they started giving their gifts. Suddenly donghae noticed that there's still a gift under the tree. he frowne before getting it.

"To: hae hae, from: hyukkie." he read outloud before looking at hyukjae.

Both of the parents' eyes are now looking at them. kangin nudged his son to go forward to donhae.

"Uhm.. Hae..." but before hyukjae can finish what he'll say donghae cutted him.

"don't call me hae." he said not caring about hyukjae's feeling

"sorry. uhm I'm sorry because i borrowed your nemo plushie without your permission." hyukjae said

"you didn't borrow it you steal it...." and before donghae can continue his ranting Jaejoong covered his son's mouth with his hand and asked hyukaje to continue.

" I knew that what i did is not right and i made you cry. i'm sorry about that too. But hae my intention is not bad. I told your nemo plushie that he shouldnt belong to you because you should belong to me not nemo. I'm jealous when you keep talking about nemo. but i realized that you love nemo very much so eventhough i hate nemo i made that gift for you." Hyukjae said and then doghae opened his gift with his mouth still covered with his mom's hand.

Donghae's gift from hyukkie is a painting. Hyukjae made it without anyone's help.

A nemo painting to be exact. it was not an ordinary nemo painting but a painting with nemo,monkey,hae,and hyukkie.

of course it wasn't perfect as you think. Hyukjae is just a kid who loves dancing and not painting.

But Donghae didnt care if it wasnt perfect as long Hyukjae made it. 

For him it was the greatest gift he had received this Christmas.

Yunho asked his wife to released Donghae's mouth.

"hae, please forgive me. i wont do it anymore. i borrowed nemo to use it as my guideline in that painting because i dont know the exact look of nemo. i also tried looking at the internet but it's hard to copy it." Hyukjae said

"arasso hyukkie. but dont do it anymore neh?' donghae said and hyukjae nodded. suddenly donghae hugged hyukjae tightly.

"stop this drama and let's eat." Jaejoong said and they nodded their heads.

after eating they went to the living room to talk

"so my cute baby boy is now happy? i wonder why?' yunho teased

"maybe because our hae hae is now ok with his boyfriend." jaejoong also teased donghae

"hyukkie is not my boyfriend!" donghae said as he keeps blushing.

"Aigoo. my son is now heartbroken. His crush rejected him infront of his parents." kangin teased hyukjae.

"Mnoo!! hyukkie is not my boyfriend because hyukkie is my hubby." donghae said while blushing and the parents laughed.

"what's hubby hae?' jaejoong continued to teased donghae

"like appa umma."

"what do you mean like me hae?" Yunho teased donghae

"husband appa." donghae said as he blushed

"so my baby boy is a wifey?" yunho said

"Yunnie, if Donghae is the wifey, he should be our girl isn't it?'  jaejoong teased

"I'm a boy!!" Donghae shouted

"arasso. we're just teasing you. but hae do you know how the hubby and the wifey kiss?" yunho asked

"yes appa."

"really? do you mind to show it to us baby?' Jaejoong asked as he prepared his camera.

without a warning Donghae suddenly wrapped his hands around hyukjae's neck and planted a big fat kiss at hyukjae's lips.

the parents laughed causing hyukjae to blush. adn they continue talking and soon hyukjae's parents bid their goodbye to the yunjae couple before going home. Hyukjae will sleep at the Jung"s house because his wifey insist.

they're now laying at donghae's bed

"Good night wifey hae. I love you." hyukkie said

"Good night hubby hyuk. I love you too."

Hyukjae already closed his eyes but opened it again when donghae keep stealing kisses from him.

"stop stealing kisses from me hae." 

"you stole my nemo before. I'll steal kisses from you now."

hyukjae pecked donghae's lips before hugging donghae.

"stop now. let's sleep." hyukjae said.

"Arasso." donghae said before pecking hyukjae's lips again and soon they drifted to their dreamland

             ~ The End ~