Carried Home

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ken's POV

 

I woke up with an unusual warmth next to me. Curiously, I turned around to face Leo's sleeping face, so I studied his face a little closer. He had long eyeslashes, high cheekbones, and such soft mesmerizing lips. I shook myself out of the trance and went to the bathroom to go prepare myself for the long day ahead. I got my blue shorts and a yellow shirt. I walked back to the room and saw that Leo was already awake, rubbing his eyes cutely.

 

"Good morning, hyung!" I cheerfully said. He just nodded and headed to the bathroom. I shurgged and headed to our shared kitchen, seeing that the other members were there already. Hongbin and Hyuk were sitting at the dining table and Ravi and N were making eggs, obviously flirting. I passed by them and started drinking orange juice from the fridge.

 

 

"So..." Hongbin said to me, walking up to me. "Did anything happen last night?" He said, following me into the living room. I stopped drinking the juice as I realised with wide eyes that Leo and I had cuddled. 

 

"Um..." I said, trying not to meet his eyes.

 

"Tell me!!" He whined a bit loudly. I sighed and relayed to him what had happened last night.

 

"Jinjja?" He said, with wide eyes. I nodded and saw Leo walking in from the cornor of my eye. N hyung instantly jumped on him, much to Leo's distaste. He glanced to look at me and I blushed lightly, looking away. We got our stuff and we wealked to school. I noticed that Ravi and N , and HongBin and Hyuk, then Leo and I stood next to each other, our arms brushing breifly causing my heart to speed up. We reached the accursed school and nonchalantly walked into class.

 

"Okay, today we'll test your singing ability. So, get into your groups and prepare a song. You'll present it tomorrow!" The teacher prudly said, then left the classes so the students could prepare. 

 

I turned to Leo and he looked back at  me. "Ottokajji?" He smiled a little, making me grin even more. The others walked over to us and inquired which song we should do. We debated a lot and fianlly decided on doing this song called Love Letter that Leo had recently wrote. We looked at him wide-eyed and he blushed when he told us that we could perform it. It had a lot of interaction between the two main vocal lines and it was about someone confessing. How fitting. I started learning the lyrics but I soon fell asleep on my desk from being so tired.

 

I suddenly woke up and realised that I was in my bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter