New Student

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ken's POV

 

I stared up at the intimidating school gates and was immediately regretting transferring. I mean, it's not my fault that I'm 'gifted' but I never said I wanted to go to a completely new school either! I was about to turn back and run home when I heard a group of people approaching the gates. They all looked strange cause they had dyed hair. But, there was one that immediately caught my attention. He had stark black hair and was pretty tall. We met eyes and it felt like he was staring into my soul. I quickly looked away and ran into the school just as the bell rang, the boys were all looking at me strangely. Especailly the one with black hair.

 

I found my way to the main office, dodging my way through wands and floating items. The office lady rolled her eyes as I stared wide eyed at the floating papers. I gave her my name and she rifled through the floating papers.

 

"Ah, here. Lee Jaehwan, room 2:C. Down the hall and to the right." She said pointing. The bell rang again, signalling the start of first period. I sighed, lugging my book bag down the classroom. I slowly opened the door and was met by the eyes of at least students.

 

"Hello there! You must be the new student, Jaehwan." The students looked at me expectantly.

 

"Oh, um. Hello, I'm Jaehwan, but you can call me Ken." I bowed and the teacher pointed to my seat.

 

"You may sit next to Leo." I froze in my tracks as I recongnized Leo to be the guy with the black hair from earlier. I smiled at him, but he just ignored me and continued to stare out the window.

 

I sighed and took my penicil and sketchbook out and began drawing Leo while he looked out the window. I don't why I did, but his feautures were so me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter