final

Like I Love You
After a long discussion Lee Soo Man agreed for SHINee to perform in Australia,in Sydney... Everybody were super excited.. They all began packing as soon as they got to their dorm.. They have a week before the concert to go around in Sydney for sightseeing and also to practice.. All thanks to the Leader who made that possible.. Their flight was early in the morning  and all of them got ready to sleep.. However the younger of the band lurked outside the leader's room hesitating to go in.. He had a paper clutched in his hand..
 
"Yahhh..", a voice whispered harshly into his ear making him jump.. He clutched his chest and turned to the almighty diva glaring at him.. He glared back.. "What the hell hyung??!! You freaking scared me...",he whispered through his teeth..
 
"Don't you "yahh" me Mister.. just tell him already... And is that a letter??? Awwwwww.... Tae-baby has a school girl crush on Onew...", Key teased..
 
Taemin blushed and clutched the letter tighter... "Welll... He won't ever know if you don't tell him..",Key said placing his hands on his waist.. He was fed up of Taemin lurking around the Leader's room every single night... On the other hand he had noticed the leader's honey eyes for Taemin whenever he was not looking.. Stupid love sick puppies he thought..
 
"But.. hyung, what if he freaks out? I mean i don't  even know if he is gay", He pouted.. Key just sighed.. "Listen kid.. Its better you try first jinja.. You are always giving up without trying...",Key pushed the younger inside Onew's room and locked the door from outside..
 
Taemin stood there in the orange lit room like a deer caught in headlights.. He heaved a sigh when he saw that Onew was no where around... He glanced around room and bit his lip.. "Should i do it? or should i not?",Taemin murmured to himself..
 
He saw Onew's table and decided to place the letter there and leave.. He gathered all his courage and walked towards the table.. Just when he was about to place it under Onew's laptop, he heard a door click and a y Onew walked out with a towel hanging low around his waist and a towel around his neck wiping his wet hair.. Taemin's  lost his breathe.. He stood there dumbfounded.. "This is bad.. this is bad", he kept thinking to himself.. He was brought to reality by his favourite hyung's honey like voice.. "Omo!!! Taeminnie.. What are you doing here?? Aaaaand  what is that??",Onew said slowly walking towards the younger..
 
"Right Oh crap! the letter.. Pabo taemin",He thought to himself and immediately hid it in his pocket.. "N-nothing hyung.. I-its just my checklist of t-things.. And i just came to check on you to see if y-ou finished packing..  ",Taemin giggled awkwardly.. He was surprised how he was able to speak with a half Onew standing right in front of him..
 
He thought he saw a smirk on Onew's face as he walked closer, he gulped and shook his head to clear his head.. Onew came closer and they were inches apart.. Taemin couldn't think anything anymore.. His senses were overpowered by Onew's y body and mix of vanilla and musk scent.. He din't dare to look at him.. He only prayed Onew wouldn't notice his blush right now..
 
"Well thank you Taeminnie.. Yeah..I finished my packing..",Onew said ruffling Taemin's hair and grinning..
 
Taemin pouted and combed his hair back into place.."O-okay then.. I should g-get going..Good night h-hyung",Taemin ran hurriedly out of the room.. He was glad Key unlocked the room door..
 
Once he was inside his room.. He locked it from inside and leaned against it and tried to catch his breathe.. He shook his head to clear images of y dripping Onew.. He wobbled his way towards his bed, sat on it and heaved a sigh... he took out the crumpled letter from his pocket.. He held it in his hands as a lone tear trickled down his cheek... 
 
He fell back on his bed and thrashed around,frustrated,throwing stuff everywhere.. He screamed into his pillow.. He stopped when he
 heard a knock on his door.. "Yahhh.. Keep it quite jinjaaaa.. We trying to get some sleep... Aishhhh stupid teenager..", He heard key murmuring and walking away..
 
He blushed and hid his face in his pillow...
 
Onew dressed himself up into his pj's  and lay in his bed looking at the ceiling.. He sighed.. He kept thinking how cute Taemin looked all flushed when he saw him.. He chuckled to himself.. Yup.. He liked the boy.. More than he should.. He absolutely loved everything about him.. The way his eyes would become big whenever he is scared of anything or if he wants to lure key into buying him what he wants.. How he would give his all when he performs.. How he would sometime act like a spoilt brat but then again realize his mistake and cry his eyes out apologizing.. How he would blush whenever he is embarrassed... He is just so precious and he makes Onew's heart flutter everytime.. 
 
Onew sighed and tossed around. He kept scolding himself for being a coward.. He never tried to let his feelings show for taemin but really wanted to.. He is afraid he would break what they have now.. But somewhere he felt Taemin likes him too..
 
Amongst sea of thoughts Onew fell asleep thinking may be he will find a nice place in Sydney and propose to Taemin...
 
The flight to Australia was really tiring and hectic for Taemin because of all the JongKey nagging and to top all this he got a seat beside Onew and he couldn't keep his thoughts straight.. Spilling some water onto Onew's shirt because he was too nervous to reach over and his hands shivered.. Getting his headphones tangled up with Onew's belt buckle.. He still wonders how he managed to do that...
 
As soon as they reached the hotel rooms Taemin decided to take a nice nap before heading over for sightseeing..
 
Days have gone by with practices and roaming around in sydney.. Taemin stealing occasional glances at Onew whenever he drank water or stare at him mesmerized whenever he would sing and also messing up his own parts..
 
Onew would always keep an eye on the younger.. He would take him out for lunches and around the city for a walk.. He noticed Taemin acting flustered around him.. He noticed the constant blush on his face when they were together.. He also noticed that Taemin stares at him all the time he sings.. He was now sure of his and Taemin's feelings... He wanted let Taemin know about them too.. And he chose a perfect place for it..
 
The day before the concert Onew knocked on Taemin's door all set to get his plan working... Taemin opened the door and he looked like he was just out of bed.. Onew cleared his throat  and also his head of thoughts and spoke..
"Taeminnie~~ Will come with to the cafe down the street?? I wanted to go but not alone.. MinJongKey are missing..Its my treat.. Dont even get your wallet",Onew pouted cutely.. As expected the maknae blushed and nodded..
 
Taemin got ready and both of them took a peaceful walk to the cafe.. Onew's heart was racing but he kept grinning like a retard.. Taemin threw suspicious glances at him but enjoying the moment..
 
When they reached the cafe Onew opened the door for Taemin and even pulled the chair out for him.. Taemin couldn't help the blush.. "Why is he doing this to me?",was all in his head..
 
They sat side by side and Onew ordered the coffee for both of them.. Taemin started to drink his and even had a foam mustache..Onew chuckled as he wiped it away with his thumb.. "aigoo.. Still a baby~~..",he teased the younger who pouted making Onew want to kiss the pout away..
 
When they were done,Onew asked for the bill.. When the bill arrived,Onew started searching his pockets for his wallet.. He couldn't find it.. The waiter was staring at them and Taemin giggled awkwardly at him.. "Hyung..hurry up..",He whispered through his teeth..
 
"Wait Taemin-ah.. I cant find my wallet..",Onew said searching frantically.. He gave up and looked at Taemin.. "I'm sorry i know its my treat but..",Onew looked at the waiter and spoke to him and tried to explain him the situation in what english he could speak.. Their reply was a shock for Taemin..
 
"But h-hyung~~~!!!! W-What?!! H-how...",Taemin was really having difficulty to find words..
 
"But Taemin.. We have no other option.. Others are not picking up their phones.. P-pleasee..",Onew pleaded..
 
Taemin din't know how Onew was acting so calm about this.. They asked them KISS not wash plates...  He was hyperventilating on the inside..
 
(a/n THERE IS ACTUALLY A CAFE IN SYDNEY LIKE THIS LOL)
 
Onew cupped Taemin cheek and leaned in close.. He could hear his heartbeat.. Its now or never he told himself and closed the distance between their lips..Taemin's eyes widened in surprise and he forgot how to breathe.. He was frozen.. When Onew pulled away and smiled at him he thought he would explode with feelings..
 
Onew thanked the cafe people and dragged the still dumbfound Taemin out of the cafe.. Taemin was lost in thoughts while Onew had that stupid grin on his face.. Taemin kept touching his lips.. 
 
Taemin's hand was still in Onew's and he squeezed it tight.. He pulled Taemin close and wrapped his arm around him..
 
Taemin din't understand any of this.. Was this all a game for Onew? He dreamt of kissing him and he dreamt of being his arms like this but all this was making Taemin more frustrated.. All his hyung does was smile.. He broke away from Onew and stopped walking automatically making Onew stop too..
 
"Wae what's wrong Minnie?",Onew asked coming closer to Taemin.. The younger stopped him.. "Hyung.. Can you please tell me what's wrong because i dont seem to understand.."
 
Onew was smirking now and walked closer to Taemin.. He held Taemin shoulders.. "Aigooo.. Taemin is sooo cutee frustrated..", Onew reached for Taemin's hair.. Taemin had enough.. He slapped his hyung's hand away.. He breathed out loud.. "Hyung... This may all be a game for you but it hurts hyung.. Seeing you close and being in your arms.. It hurts.. I never thought I would tell you like this but I freaking love you okay?? I can't hold in it anymore. Everything about you makes me go insane and fall in love with you all over again..",Taemin sniffed now tears trickling down his cheeks..
 
Onew walked closer again.. It hurt him seeing the younger like this.. He was on the other hand exploding with happiness...
He cupped Taemin cheek and spoke softly.. "What if i say i feel the same?"
 
"Hyung.. You don't understand-- wait.. What?",Taemin's eyes widened in surprise just the way Onew loves them..
 
He sniffed and asked again.. He thought his mind was imagining things after the kiss.. He wanted to make sure he heard right...    
 
But the answer was way more pleasent.. This time his eyes fluttered close at the feeling of Onew's lips moving against his.. Unknowingly Taemin's lips moved along with rhythm Onew set.. Onew smiled into the kiss as Taemin clung to his shirt collar as his knees wobbled.. He held Taemin close by his waist..
 
When Onew pulled away Taemin remained  there, eyes still closed and too lost in the kiss.. Onew chuckled and pecked Taemin's lips bringing him back to reality.. Taemin blushed bright red.. 
 
"Sooo.. You got your answer? hmmm?",Onew asked nuzzling their noses together.. Taemin just nodded shyly.. 
 
"I love you too Taemininnie..",Onew pecked Taemin's nose making Taemin giggle a little.. 
 
The younger's hands dropped from his hyung's collar to his sides slightly brushing Onew's front pocket.. Taemin felt something in his pocket and touched it again and next thing Onew was covering his ears and frowning..
 
"YAHHH.. HYUNG~!!! YOU HAVE THE WALLET...And you kissed me in public... Aish jinjaaa~~.. You could have kissed the cheek too.. And now i get it!!!! YOU CHOSE THIS PLACE ON PURPOSE DINT YOU?? ", Taemin hit Onew playfully and hid his face in his hyung's chest..
 
"But yahhh you are not supposed to touch me there in public too.. You ", Onew chuckled earning another punch
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
ignore my grammar lol XDDD
 
I know its not that great but its a kick off XDD
 
And THERE IS A CAFE LIKE THAT LOL XDD Meto St.James Cafe XDD
 
love ya all  ♥♥♥♥♥♥
 
comment and subscribe ^^