Umbrella

Rain

" Jeesh , i forget to bring my umbrella today . " Naeun look at the rain that pour lightly begin to become heavy hitting the ground like bullet . 

 

" Naeun , would you like to borrow my umbrella . " Sulli passed her umbrella to Naeun . 

 

" No it's okay . " She give Sulli a smile . 

 

" Just take it . I can share with Minho . We going to use the same road though . " 

 

" Thank you . " She take the umbrella from Sulli . When Minho come Sulli wave her hand to Naeun and left with Minho . 

 

" Aishh , i wish i could get a boyfriend too . They are too sweet . " Naeun open the umbrella . Her eyes caught something . A boy already drench by the rain . Suddenly she heard the boy sigh . 

 

" Huuh , the bus will left less than 20 minute . I might be not able to caught it . " The boy said while pouting . 

 

" Need a help . " Naeun held the umbrella under the boy . The boy look at her . 

 

" Oh , Lee Taemin . " The boy stand up while smiling . 

 

" Naeun shii . " Naeun look at her classmate . Lee Taemin the cutest guy in her class . 

 

" I can help you . But we need to share umbrella is it okay with you ? " 

 

" Seems like you know i need a help . " Taemin ruffle his wet hair . 

 

" Yeah , since you sigh quite loud . " They walk together to the bus stand . 

 

" I never talk with you before . These is our first time having conversation right . " Taemin help her to hold the umbrella since he is taller than Naeun . 

 

" Herm . " She answered . Taemin look at Neun who blush a bit . 

 

" You look like doesn't talk to much . " 

 

" Maybe . " 

 

" I always saw you at the back of class . Eun ji were your bestfriend right ? Told her that Key like to glance her . I saw he look at her quite a lot . Or maybe.... he only want to ask Eun Ji where did she do her manicure . " Taemin made his thinking face . 

 

" I will ask her then . " She chuckle looking at Taemin cuteness . 

 

" I really want to talk with you before . " Naeun look at Taemin asking for answer . 

 

" Well you look like doesn't want to interact with the others . " 

 

" I do interact with the others but not too much . " Naeun play with her finger . 

 

" Thank you . " Taemin said . He look at Naeun who smile at him bitterly . Aishhh , these might be the last time i talk with him .

 

" Something wrong ? " Taemin ask . 

 

" No i'm fine . You ' re welcome . Oh ,  the bus already come . " Taemin ride the bus . She saw Taemin open the window . 

 

" See you at school tomorrow . I want to know you more . " Taemin yell while the bus moving leaving Naeun . 

 

" See you tomorrow too . " She smile sweetly . Who knows , she already being Taemin classmate for two years . She never thought that Taemin notice her . 

 

" Naeun you ' re lucky . "